Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys and not too much will be? 2mg estrofem and 1.5m estrogel wallpaper in maximum concentration?

Attachments

• 30287A0E-8BEF-46F3-AB2B-D80AE020318A.png
    30287A0E-8BEF-46F3-AB2B-D80AE020318A.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 128

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one expect any results from just 1mg Estrogen daily and 12.5 mg cypro every other day?
I would like to maybe test micro dosing to see how I react. Sorry for asking multiple questions here but cannot find any info on Male alopecia and estrogen anywhere online. If any good sources of info please send my way :)

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use local minoxidil. They say that it can cause a loss that never stops. minoxidil inside did not help me.
I have had massive shedding on Minoxidl and am yet to see that hair grow back again. Im 3.5 months in and have not stopped yet.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one expect any results from just 1mg Estrogen daily and 12.5 mg cypro every other day?
I would like to maybe test micro dosing to see how I react. Sorry for asking multiple questions here but cannot find any info on Male alopecia and estrogen anywhere online. If any good sources of info please send my way :)
2мг

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is anyone maintaining Estrogen regrowth without continuation of Estrogen? Is it really impossible to wean off E, regain masculinity and maintain all hair gained?

If you’re going on E, don’t expect to maintain your masculinity. And, you can’t wean off them and maintain on 5AR inhibitors.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Blackweasel, post: 1870209, member: 145203"] Можно ли ожидать каких-либо результатов только от 1 мг эстрогена в день и 12,5 мг ципро через день?
Я хотел бы проверить микро дозирование, чтобы увидеть, как я реагирую. Извините, что задали несколько вопросов здесь, но не могу найти никакой информации о мужской алопеции и эстрогене в Интернете. Если есть хорошие источники информации, пожалуйста, пришлите мне путь :)[/ QUOTE]
take 12.5 and 2, only it should be taken so that cyproterone is first to suppress tst, then after 6 hours take estradiol. do not take them together do not make mistakes.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah im keen to try just dont want to permanently ruin myself. Its a sad truth in my head that if I end up bald im going to live sad or end up dead anyways.
I just cant do bald and with diffuse Alopecia its slowly becoming a reality at just 25 years of age.

An advantage I have maybe is that im extremely masculine. Full beard, male muscular physique, good sex drive, acne and rough skin etc etc I cant see myself ever looking feminine. For gyno I can have surgery, its impotence and never having kids thats hard to justify. Maybe 12mg cypro and 1 or 2 mg Estradiol/ Estrogen for a few months wont have such a negative effect, or maybe they will.
Its my last hope to thicken my crown and mid scalp. Im on Duta fina minoxidl and will give those a few months. I also derma roll and am seeing progress but dont think itll ever be dense again with these treatments.

Attachments

• 0689030D-4CAE-43C6-A76E-FAB33E41578C.jpeg
    0689030D-4CAE-43C6-A76E-FAB33E41578C.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 247

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah im keen to try just dont want to permanently ruin myself. Its a sad truth in my head that if I end up bald im going to live sad or end up dead anyways.
I just cant do bald and with diffuse Alopecia its slowly becoming a reality at just 25 years of age.

An advantage I have maybe is that im extremely masculine. Full beard, male muscular physique, good sex drive, acne and rough skin etc etc I cant see myself ever looking feminine. For gyno I can have surgery, its impotence and never having kids thats hard to justify. Maybe 12mg cypro and 1 or 2 mg Estradiol/ Estrogen for a few months wont have such a negative effect, or maybe they will.
Its my last hope to thicken my crown and mid scalp. Im on Duta fina minoxidl and will give those a few months. I also derma roll and am seeing progress but dont think itll ever be dense again with these treatments.
you mentioned duta finasteride and minoxidil and you'd give them a couple months. I'd say give it 9 month minimum. You say finasteride and dutasteride? Just do dutasteride and forgot finasteride. If you want to step it up I'd recommend a microneedling pen at at .5mm then apply minoxidil. You should have increase estrogen just by crushing DHT. Applying estrogen short term will just get you gyno no crazy hair gains long term, then having surgery to remove your boobs is crazy when you could have put that money towards a FEU hair surgery.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude is taking duta and minoxidil and is balder than me, strong case against antiandrogens amirite
I believe he can recover fully. Your comment just shows how miserable your life is even with all your "hair" you have. No need to attack people or there struggle for no reason.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been called bald, pedo, retard, ugly, loser, kys and about fifty more things on this site. It’s fine, he’ll be fine.

You get called those things because of your behaviour. You have been acting like a creep, especially when you were asking for pictures of peoples boobs over a hair loss forum. Who does that?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You all kept saying your regimens don’t cause gyno. You were told to prove that you’re not lying and you all chickened out and implied I’m a pedo for asking you to upload those pics. I get it, you’re all virgins but when u make a claim back it up pu$$y

Or you just have a hidden fetish for transgender women?

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You all kept saying your regimens don’t cause gyno. You were told to prove that you’re not lying and you all chickened out and implied I’m a pedo for asking you to upload those pics. I get it, you’re all virgins but when u make a claim back it up pu$$y
Have you posted pics of your hair?

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Reddy and Sun pharma are the name of the brands which are making generic bicalutamide. You can buy them from inhouse pharmacy.
I don’t see those options when I look up bicalutamide on inhouse, the cheapest I’ve seen bicalutamide after factoring in shipping is like $1.50 per 50mg.

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have a list of websites that we trust to send legitimate medication? I can find bicalutamide for a fifth of the price I’m currently paying, I just don’t have much confidence outside of ShesALady, inhouse, and ADC.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys please dont ruin the best internet thread on regaining hair with arguments. Some people have put in alot of effort in this thread and many people with little or no hope are getting help here! Lets keep it constructive please :(

As question: Is bica a good replacement for cypro and estrogen? I may try it out, the con is that its explosively expensive

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
you mentioned duta finasteride and minoxidil and you'd give them a couple months. I'd say give it 9 month minimum. You say finasteride and dutasteride? Just do dutasteride and forgot finasteride. If you want to step it up I'd recommend a microneedling pen at at .5mm then apply minoxidil. You should have increase estrogen just by crushing DHT. Applying estrogen short term will just get you gyno no crazy hair gains long term, then having surgery to remove your boobs is crazy when you could have put that money towards a FEU hair surgery.

I am already using 5mm derma roller and apply minoxidl 15% + topical finasteride and then topical spironolactone few hrs after.
I had alot more hair than in the pic but Minoxidl has made alot of my hair shed which im really hoping will come back. Ive been on Minoxidl for 3 months and going strong.

Also I have already done frontal FUE 3175 grafts and am 2 months in so most of my hairs have shed. This I believe will give thickness to temples and frontal region, just need to really thicken up mid scalp and crown. Pic of my FUE attached. This is the baldest ive ever been due to shock loss and Minoxidl sh1t hahah!

As for Mr. @norwood 11 I have no time to answer. I wish him the best in his hair growth journey. I am here for constructive feedback and to improve myself. I dont compare me to others.

Attachments

• A357DE72-9C3B-4EB1-9930-EB036CE822D7.jpeg
    A357DE72-9C3B-4EB1-9930-EB036CE822D7.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 297

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Blackweasel, post: 1870224, member: 145203"] Да, я очень хочу попробовать, просто не хочу навсегда погубить себя. Это будет грустная правда в моей голове.
Она постепенно становится реальностью всего за 25 лет.

Возможно, у меня есть преимущество в том, что я продолжаю мужской. Полная борода, мужское мускулистое телосложение, хорошее сексуальное влечение, прыщи, грубая кожа и т. Д. И т. Д. Я не вижу себя женственно. Для гинеколога я могу перенести операцию. Возможно, 12 мг ципро и 1 или 2 мг эстрадиола / эстрогена в течение нескольких месяцев не будут иметь такого негативного эффекта, или, возможно, они будут.
Это моя последняя надежда утолстить мою корону и середину скальпа. Я нахожусь на Duta Fina Миноксидль и даст те несколько месяцев. Я тоже хочу стать плотным с этими процедурами. [/ QUOTE]
I am already using 5mm derma roller and apply minoxidl 15% + topical finasteride and then topical spironolactone few hrs after.
I had alot more hair than in the pic but Minoxidl has made alot of my hair shed which im really hoping will come back. Ive been on Minoxidl for 3 months and going strong.

Also I have already done frontal FUE 3175 grafts and am 2 months in so most of my hairs have shed. This I believe will give thickness to temples and frontal region, just need to really thicken up mid scalp and crown. Pic of my FUE attached. This is the baldest ive ever been due to shock loss and Minoxidl sh1t hahah!

As for Mr. @norwood 11 I have no time to answer. I wish him the best in his hair growth journey. I am here for constructive feedback and to improve myself. I dont compare me to others.
I sympathize with you. I got rid of fertility and became a trance. all my hair was restored

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sympathize with you. I got rid of fertility and became a trance. all my hair was restored[/QUOTE]

The golden question is how do I restore my hair without permanently loosing fertility or ending up feminine, I can go without sex for few months to get my head to fill in but I am not transexual which makes it more challenging.

I am really thinking of taking Cypro and E in microdoses of 12.5 cypro 2x per week and 1.5 or 2mg Estradiol and see what happens. Or possibly trying to topically aplly them after microneedling for maximum absorbtion and to reduce testosterone and increase Estrogen locally in the scalp. Maybe estrogen will get to my brain

I do think there maybe a cure if these drugs are combined but what do I know....