Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sympathize with you. I got rid of fertility and became a trance. all my hair was restored

The golden question is how do I restore my hair without permanently loosing fertility or ending up feminine, I can go without sex for few months to get my head to fill in but I am not transexual which makes it more challenging.

I am really thinking of taking Cypro and E in microdoses of 12.5 cypro 2x per week and 1.5 or 2mg Estradiol and see what happens. Or possibly trying to topically aplly them after microneedling for maximum absorbtion and to reduce testosterone and increase Estrogen locally in the scalp. Maybe estrogen will get to my brain

I do think there maybe a cure if these drugs are combined but what do I know....[/QUOTE]
estradiol on an ongoing basis, CPA 12.5 three times a week

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am already using 5mm derma roller and apply minoxidl 15% + topical finasteride and then topical spironolactone few hrs after.
I had alot more hair than in the pic but Minoxidl has made alot of my hair shed which im really hoping will come back. Ive been on Minoxidl for 3 months and going strong.

Also I have already done frontal FUE 3175 grafts and am 2 months in so most of my hairs have shed. This I believe will give thickness to temples and frontal region, just need to really thicken up mid scalp and crown. Pic of my FUE attached. This is the baldest ive ever been due to shock loss and Minoxidl sh1t hahah!

As for Mr. @norwood 11 I have no time to answer. I wish him the best in his hair growth journey. I am here for constructive feedback and to improve myself. I dont compare me to others.
. Just give it 9 month I'm sure your going to have a decent head of hair. If not then do the bridge burner technic then

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sympathize with you. I got rid of fertility and became a trance. all my hair was restored

The golden question is how do I restore my hair without permanently loosing fertility or ending up feminine, I can go without sex for few months to get my head to fill in but I am not transexual which makes it more challenging.

I am really thinking of taking Cypro and E in microdoses of 12.5 cypro 2x per week and 1.5 or 2mg Estradiol and see what happens. Or possibly trying to topically aplly them after microneedling for maximum absorbtion and to reduce testosterone and increase Estrogen locally in the scalp. Maybe estrogen will get to my brain

I do think there maybe a cure if these drugs are combined but what do I know....[/QUOTE]

I’m not recommend you take hormones with cpa. You will destroy fertility, you will not have potency, you will have psychological problems. Yes, you will improve your hair on this kind of drugs, but when you cancel treatment all your achievements will be destroyed. You will need take this drugs always and you forget about your dick and you can’t have a children. You will have prolactinoma and another diseases. You can’t chose alternative, i mean or dick or hair. But without dick your hair is not important for women. Believe me, i’m tried this regimen and half year I spent in sperm recovery. Now a finally found treatment, completely safely and simple without any drugs - scalp massage, if you have hair, not bald it will work for your too.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Infertility is not an issue as you can always bank your sperm. The main issue is you will end up looking like a woman which most of the proper men can't accept. At best you can try spironolactone if it doesn't work try bicalutamide, though it can slightly feminise you.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

I do think there maybe a cure if these drugs are combined but what do I know....

I’m not recommend you take hormones with cpa. You will destroy fertility, you will not have potency, you will have psychological problems. Yes, you will improve your hair on this kind of drugs, but when you cancel treatment all your achievements will be destroyed. You will need take this drugs always and you forget about your dick and you can’t have a children. You will have prolactinoma and another diseases. You can’t chose alternative, i mean or dick or hair. But without dick your hair is not important for women. Believe me, i’m tried this regimen and half year I spent in sperm recovery. Now a finally found treatment, completely safely and simple without any drugs - scalp massage, if you have hair, not bald it will work for your too.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Scalp massaging may, i stress the word may have minimal benefits but it gives you nowhere near the same results as an HRT regimen does

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I do scalp massages aswell!
Im doing a little bit of everything and already use topical Spironolactone which I know is weak but I use it exactly after dermarolling 0.5mm few hrs after 15% Minoxidl so it can go systematic.

I still use finasteride 2.5mg a day as I dont know for sure if my Dr.Reddys Dutasteride is real (I think it is as got ball ache when started it lol) and I only use duta 0.5 2x per week.

Ill keep my regimen for a few months and monitor for more improvements. My temples are slowly filling in, I can see the hair line very slowly marching forward and ive got so many vellous hairs now, not much progress on the rest of my head though. You can even see the follicles starting to produce thin hairs where my previous low hairline was. Will they ever go terminal? Who knows....I darn hope so!

I ruined my hair with anabolic steroids at age 17-18 which increases the guilt and pain. Androgenetic Alopecia also progressed from there. This is why I hope to be able to maintain gains, I shouldnt be as bald as I am lol. Thanks everyone for your help, you lot of legends! :)

Attachments

• FE597F5D-B6B5-470D-BFD4-92C2A4C7FCC6.jpeg
    FE597F5D-B6B5-470D-BFD4-92C2A4C7FCC6.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 305

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s weird because anyone using it disappeared and never spoke of their results again

Ikarus, I see you are knowledgeable on Bicalutamide. I have chosen to give my current regimen 3 more months to assess for progress.

If that doesnt happen next step is to add Bica and RU58841. What dosage would you suggest for Bica for someone wanting hair but minimal feminine side effects? I also want results by end of year if ofcourse possible so need some bang too.
Am already on dutasteride, topical spironolactone minoxidil etc

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ikarus, I see you are knowledgeable on Bicalutamide. I have chosen to give my current regimen 3 more months to assess for progress.

If that doesnt happen next step is to add Bica and RU58841. What dosage would you suggest for Bica for someone wanting hair but minimal feminine side effects? I also want results by end of year if ofcourse possible so need some bang too.
The thing with Bica is its very high gyno chances at recommended doses of 50mg-100mg. Mixing both RU and Bica is pointless since Bica does everything RU does but better and it's actually a documented drug unlike RU (smearing untested chemical compounds from china is questionable at least). Plus, administrating Bica will raise your T levels 2 folds, so it may or may not block all of it at the recommended doses.

About topical spironolactone, it's pretty much pointless. Spironolactone needs to be metabolised in the liver into its active forms to produce its effects. Topical application mostly inhibits this metabolism and the very little that makes it into the blood is negligible to do anything. Dutasteride and minoxidil are very good for the majority, unless you started balding in your teens.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing with Bica is its very high gyno chances at recommended doses of 50mg-100mg. Mixing both RU and Bica is pointless since Bica does everything RU does but better and it's actually a documented drug unlike RU (smearing untested chemical compounds from china is questionable at least). Plus, administrating Bica will raise your T levels 2 folds, so it may or may not block all of it at the recommended doses.

About topical spironolactone, it's pretty much pointless. Spironolactone needs to be metabolised in the liver into its active forms to produce its effects. Topical application mostly inhibits this metabolism and the very little that makes it into the blood is negligible to do anything. Dutasteride and minoxidil are very good for the majority, unless you started balding in your teens.

Im a ‘special’ case as I started balding at 17 due to anabolic steroid use. All males in my family are NW5-7 and nobody makes it past 30 with hair.
If Bicalutamide inscreases testosterone (as does dutasteride) then how does it help regrow hair? I will be cycling raloxifene to combat gyno and may opt for surgery down the line. When I use topical spironolactone this is after dermarolling, maybe this will have more effect?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a ‘special’ case as I started balding at 17 due to anabolic steroid use. All males in my family are NW5-7 and nobody makes it past 30 with hair.
If Bicalutamide inscreases testosterone (as does dutasteride) then how does it help regrow hair? I will be cycling raloxifene to combat gyno and may opt for surgery down the line. When I use topical spironolactone this is after dermarolling, maybe this will have more effect?
Bicalutamide will stop the progression of your hair loss at a dose of 50 my, but the increase in testosterone is followed by an increase in estradiol and therefore you will lose most of your masculine trait. You can try it but I think you would not be able to take it for a full year.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide will stop the progression of your hair loss at a dose of 50 my, but the increase in testosterone is followed by an increase in estradiol and therefore you will lose most of your masculine trait. You can try it but I think you would not be able to take it for a full year.
Is there any point trying 30mg every second day? I already have low DHT with dutasteride but have high testosterone which is stopping regrowth and possibly attacking my follicles.
I would need an Anti androgen to reduce test but really want to try all else before oral spironolactone or cypro, I want to half my testosterone but not eradicate it.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any point trying 30mg every second day? I already have low DHT with dutasteride but have high testosterone which is stopping regrowth and possibly attacking my follicles.
I would need an Anti androgen to reduce test but really want to try all else before oral spironolactone or cypro, I want to half my testosterone but not eradicate it.
Bicalutamide at 25 mg should do the trick for you, but it is highly feminising. For eg. you can read this Anecdotal report
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1PYWaZaHazpbyOtGEWIq4krsVmqLxENIhFqJW4fBuXv8/mobilebasic

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide at 25 mg should do the trick for you, but it is highly feminising. For eg. you can read this Anecdotal report
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1PYWaZaHazpbyOtGEWIq4krsVmqLxENIhFqJW4fBuXv8/mobilebasic

Thanks for the link! I have read through it.... it seems that Bic and finasteride were really increasing testosterone for him which would be a problem for my hair. My testosterone is naturally very high and ive suffered from acne and hair loss for a long time, its even higher now with dutasteride and am getting more acne.
I may need to micro dose on cypro even like 6mg 2x per week, im just afraid Bicalutamide is going to further increase testosterone. Ill also be on Raloxifene to try and limit gyno whilst I save up for surgery to remove glands altogether if i get it.
Its gonna be quite the journey... f$&@ng hair..

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I have read through it.... it seems that Bic and finasteride were really increasing testosterone for him which would be a problem for my hair. My testosterone is naturally very high and ive suffered from acne and hair loss for a long time, its even higher now with dutasteride and am getting more acne.
I may need to micro dose on cypro even like 6mg 2x per week, im just afraid Bicalutamide is going to further increase testosterone. Ill also be on Raloxifene to try and limit gyno whilst I save up for surgery to remove glands altogether if i get it.
Its gonna be quite the journey... f$&@ng hair..
50 mg bica would block most of the test, but the real danger is significant feminisation. Didn't you notice it in that guy in the link?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
50 mg bica would block most of the test, but the real danger is significant feminisation. Didn't you notice it in that guy in the link?

I did but he was more feminine than I am to begin with. I am basically too masculin, well defined body, extremely thick facial hair, Androgenetic Alopecia, rough skin+ acne ,hirsutism and excessive body hair... I think this can benefit me to be honest. I naturally have too much test. I would also take smaller dose than he did as im only after hair restoration in mid scalp and crown. My only question is will Bica+ dutasteride cause higher test and more problems since it doubles it like it did to him? Will I need cypro or can I go without? @Father_of_Shiseido thanks for your help by the way. Its hard to figure all this out without experience. I will research Bica fuether.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

With your age, you won't experience much 'feminisation' from bicalutamide at the doses of 50mg/day, but you will produce gynecomastia and will appear demasculinised nonetheless, and the gynecomastia is certain even with low doses. I think you should just combine dutasteride and oral minoxidil, and see how that goes.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
With your age, you won't experience much 'feminisation' from bicalutamide at the doses of 50mg/day, but you will produce gynecomastia and will appear demasculinised nonetheless, and the gynecomastia is certain even with low doses. I think you should just combine dutasteride and oral minoxidil, and see how that goes.
Ill give oral minoxidl and dutasteride etc some more months and assess from there. Thanks for your feedback :)

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did but he was more feminine than I am to begin with. I am basically too masculin, well defined body, extremely thick facial hair, Androgenetic Alopecia, rough skin+ acne ,hirsutism and excessive body hair... I think this can benefit me to be honest. I naturally have too much test. I would also take smaller dose than he did as im only after hair restoration in mid scalp and crown. My only question is will Bica+ dutasteride cause higher test and more problems since it doubles it like it did to him? Will I need cypro or can I go without? @Father_of_Shiseido thanks for your help by the way. Its hard to figure all this out without experience. I will research Bica fuether.
Even if bica increases your test level it will still be blocked. Don’t worry but keep watching for facial feminization.