Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
have fun wasting your time roaming and soaring like a vulture on this miserable fake *** capitalist virgin waste man forum

this battle is for the fittest, not wasting my time on this one minute hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

check out my pictures you lo0ve 'M

You wasted money, that’s your loss not ours...

Davidcr1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on cypro 12.5mg, 2mg estradiol and 0.5 dutasteride. Do you guys think oral minoxidil should be added? I’m hoping i will get great regrowth with my regimen, but ymmv.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on cypro 12.5mg, 2mg estradiol and 0.5 dutasteride. Do you guys think oral minoxidil should be added? I’m hoping i will get great regrowth with my regimen, but ymmv.
Don't do estradiol. You testicular function will never return to normal and in addition to that you will significantly feminise yourself.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do estradiol. You testicular function will never return to normal and in addition to that you will significantly feminise yourself.

Im pretty sure he/she is aware of the sides from taking estradiol. As for oral min, i think 5mg of oral min should always be in someones arsenal of weapons in tackling hair loss if you don't get any serious sides, which you shouldn't at that dosage.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that depends on how long you take estro.
I took Estradiol 2mg, for 2.5 months then dropped it. My nuts seem fine & my gyno disappeared.

kevinlaforce

My Regimen
Reaction score
MINOXIDIL IS NOT WORTH IT GUYS ITS A ILLUSION ITS TOTAL NONSENSE IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE CHECK OUT YOUTUBE NOT ONE LEGIT PERSON OUT THERE ...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MINOXIDIL IS NOT WORTH IT GUYS ITS A ILLUSION ITS TOTAL NONSENSE IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE CHECK OUT YOUTUBE NOT ONE LEGIT PERSON OUT THERE ...

Thanks for stating the obvious. It’s quite known that topical minoxidil is a sham with a low success rate (I don’t include maintenance; I don’t find that to be success with its claims of regrowing lost hairs). Paired with finasteride, it can be miraculous for some males, but expecting results similar to others is unrealistic due to our bodies responding differently.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
False. I took it for more than 1 year, I've been off of it for a couple months and mine function as they did previous to taking estrogen. It "can" cause permanent infertility after many years of use, that doesn't mean it Will

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

give it a year to see how much you can regrow before you add minoxidil, if there's any thin spots that are still struggling to recover then add minoxidil. that's what i would do anyways, prevents as much hair as possible from becoming minoxidil dependent

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo @bridgeburn and @Itsnoahkennedy and @Ikarus can You guys give us a quick update?

pics or not

also how drastically have you guys had to make changes to keep why you’ve gained? Have you been able to stay on one regiment or has your body adjusted and forced you to make changes?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo @bridgeburn and @Itsnoahkennedy and @Ikarus can You guys give us a quick update?

pics or not

also how drastically have you guys had to make changes to keep why you’ve gained? Have you been able to stay on one regiment or has your body adjusted and forced you to make changes?

I've been removing things from my regimen, i cut Prometrium, Bicalutamide, Estradiol. I'm just on Dutasteride and Cyproterone Acetate Now Until i notice any kind of decline in hair density

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ikarus Have you noticed it helping much?

My theory behind minoxidil working, especially for some and not all:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0923181198000486

@Itsnoahkennedy So it seems like you've cut all stimulants and kept the inhibitors. Have you noticed a shift in side effects/body hormonal profile?

It’s theorised that it doesn’t work for some due to a lack of conversion to minoxidil sulfate. And, for some, it doesn’t work because using it alone or pairing it with 5AR inhibitors isn’t enough to support the initial shed, leading to potential worsening. It’s only been 1.5 months since adding oral minoxidil, so I can’t speak on it much yet.

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
that depends on how long you take estro.
I took Estradiol 2mg, for 2.5 months then dropped it. My nuts seem fine & my gyno disappeared.
What results did you get from those 2 months?
Gyno? Was it worth it?
I used some Estradiol topical on scalp today and I must say my short hair is less oily and ive had no itch today.