Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When and if it dies ill hang it in the living room.
Ideally id be given a chance to make kids first so they can be told the story and see it too.
I laughed harder than i should've lmao.

But just FYI, if you ever decided to touch E, freeze/bank your sperm beforehand.

Genderfluid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use estrogen injection 10 mg weekly+cypro 12.5 mg+estradiol valerate 2 mg orally ,and my dick still work very good ,only ball getting smaller

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long had you been on spironolactone? What happened to your libido when you stopped spironolactone?
First of all, one year ago I started take CPA (maximum dosage was 12,5 mg) + estradiol (max dosage was 3 mg). I was on this regimen half a year and had good results (maintenance with some gain). After my libido was zero I canceled regimen. After 3-4 months I started spironolactone 50 mg during couple of months. No results. I increased spironolactone up to 100 mg and a saw firs results, I took this dosage 2-3 weeks and drooped because my libido again was zero and my sperm still was not good. Now, after couple of months without drugs (only duta 0,5 - I think it is not work) my libido strong and my sperm was restored (I'm 43 years old).

melio

Reaction score
Thanks yea I'll steer clear, will only make it worse long term

honestly they're good in a pinch. the problem is if you rely on them (pretty easy.) but sometimes you just need some god damned sleep. bica did that to me.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone use E with no AA? The anti androgens hit me hard with depression but I feel like I can handle E. Anyone?

anyone?

Buler?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno surgery apparently $1800 in Australia.
Thats not bad, and small cost to pay. This video documents the process....

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as too much estrogen? I am taking oral sublingual E and gel. I wonder if the body just flurshes the extra (and I am wasting money) or it triggers some bad in my system.

I would really like some pointers for this question. Anyone?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you still take bica as well?
Hey. which E do you use for injection and how many mg and how often? how much mg finasteride? Is E alone not enough? do you think finasteride is needed

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
when taking bica, spironolactone is not needed
when taking cpa, spironolactone can be added
when taking duta, fina is not needed
when taking fina, ru is not needed
when taking cb, ru is not needed
when taking bica, cpa can be added
when taking most AA, you can get gyno
when taking minoxidil, your hair will grow all over your body
after microneedling, you can apply minoxidil same day
when taking any drugs, you will get some side effects

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This buzz cut has really been enlightening. I don’t think the previous photos lighting allowed for me to show how thin my hair really is but it’s quite bad. I have to imagine that this isn’t exclusively due to the oral minoxidil shed and my hair has just slowly been getting thinner without me noticing. Is there anything else I can do besides taking estrogen? How effective would it be if I started taking some CPA and dropped my bicalutamide dose?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. which E do you use for injection and how many mg and how often? how much mg finasteride? Is E alone not enough? do you think finasteride is needed
E won't be enough if you start after puberty because inflammation of the developed scalp will trigger dht response unless you zap your T level to oblivion resulting in almost no dht. You need a dht blocker such as AA. In the past I usebica with duta and it didn't work so well. When I was on CPA+spironolactone+E, I regained quickly.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@John Difool What makes you so sure about this increase in DHT if E is increased.

And what level of dht blocker, if you tried something like Bica then what could you use that’s stronger.

Explain this please

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Generally I do 7mg estradiol valerate every 5 days. finasteride might not be needed, but too afraid to drop it.