Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@resurrectedhair Can you just stop commenting that sort of stuff? It’s just that you are taking away from the legitimate hormonal factor of this thread, and showing the ‘mom who believes eating almonds will thicken hair’ route of hair loss...

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need proof of you not being him, especially since it seems suspicious. I don’t trust new members, especially since DHTcel is a master manipulator and can seem to switch his personalities with every new account.

That's fine.

You are always talking about your muscles, but the million dollar question is how much your feminine penises shrank.

Only the most feminine of penises for us.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rob's theory why scalp tension still applies to women:

https://perfecthairhealth.com/scalp-tension-hair-loss/

"But what about women?

Unlike most men, most women don’t start thinning at the temples or vertex. Rather, they tend to lose hair in a diffuse pattern.

And what about hair loss that occurs in advanced stages of Androgenetic Alopecia – like hair loss we see at the nape of the neck, or behind the ears? Could tension also explain this?

Preliminary research points to yes.

In fact, other investigators have used the same modeling software to “play” with these tension projections. What they’ve found is that by making small tweaks head shape, size, and contraction force, it’s possible to create tensile patterns that match the pattern of hair loss we see in women.

In fact, it’s also possible to do the same for more advanced stages of Androgenetic Alopecia – like hair loss above the ears and at the nape of the neck."
We're talking about the guy who went vegan because it was going to cure his male pattern baldness, right?
I mean I like the Ron's marketing strategies, he's an excellent writer and genuinely seems to believe in what he says.. but he earns well out of bald men misery who still think he's going to provide them with a "cure".

I'm a diffuse thinner from all over the scalp and I'm 100% certain I'm not a woman.

If you believe in his theory, then finasteride/dutasteride ( even SP) + Botox is a cure. Maybe add taurine to mixture. But ykw these have been tried by hair loss veterans before with little to no success.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's fine.

Only the most feminine of penises for us.
Lmao. These haters. Mine is 7+ and hasn't shrunk despite taking finasteride + spironolactone + E. ( Now cypro instead of spironolactone). Those who say finasteride has shrunk their penis by 3 inches ... Well had small penises to begin with.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. These haters. Mine is 7+ and hasn't shrunk despite taking finasteride + spironolactone + E. ( Now cypro instead of spironolactone). Those who say finasteride has shrunk their penis by 3 inches ... Well had small penises to begin with.

Shrinkage on HRT is something that comes with disuse, it does not inherently causes size reduction. Our libido is tempered somewhat and more of a "female" thing of circumstance and emotions and the right time. I give somewhere in the range of an 80~% probability that most people who claim that finasteride of all thing gives ED are suffering from psychosomatic symptoms rather than anything real.

It funny in a way.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
What antiandrogen are you using? If it's spironolactone, it's well known to lower blood pressure which could possibly cause what you describe. I get woozy often from it.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shrinkage on HRT is something that comes with disuse, it does not inherently causes size reduction. Our libido is tempered somewhat and more of a "female" thing of circumstance and emotions and the right time. I give somewhere in the range of an 80~% probability that most people who claim that finasteride of all thing gives ED are suffering from psychosomatic symptoms rather than anything real.

It funny in a way.
It may be the reason but I came into a relationship just 3-4 weeks ago. Prior to that, I had been on finasteride+ AA for 6 odd months and mine didn't shrink then either.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know anything about his past. He was vegan?

Besides his money schemes I think there's a lot of sense to his theory.
There definitely is sense just like there was in his rationale for going vegan. Jk. I agree. The thing tho is these have been tried before on forums - Danny and Rob both need to do better surfing. They're genuine guys tho.

Danny has once said that spironolactone is a cure for hair loss. ( I guess in his video:the DHT myth.)

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What antiandrogen are you using? If it's spironolactone, it's well known to lower blood pressure which could possibly cause what you describe. I get woozy often from it.
I don’t take a consistent anti-androgen. I experience them from anything estrogenic, even avocados lol. I guess it’s..FUE or SMP until hair multiplication becomes mainstream.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t take a consistent anti-androgen. I experience them from anything estrogenic, even avocados lol. I guess it’s..FUE or SMP until hair multiplication becomes mainstream.

So, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before (it probably has, this thread is insane), but going on and off HRT is not at all a good thing. You are damaging your endorcrine system through inconsistency. This is similar to why repressors are told to actually transition or just keep repressing sometimes, due to the swings and unpleasant sides of getting on and off medications over and over.

I'll further say that by just being on a AA with no estrogen to replace T, you are dangerously f*****g up your body. You need a dominant hormone, be it T or E. The only guaranteed (and safe) method is to do full, real HRT more or less.

Jordaniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
To anyone that has experience with estrogen and the like. Theoretically, if I were to supplement estrogen (estrogel), what is the dose you assume I would start experiencing gyno or feminizing effects at?

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To anyone that has experience with estrogen and the like. Theoretically, if I were to supplement estrogen (estrogel), what is the dose you assume I would start experiencing gyno or feminizing effects at?
Depends on your genetics, age, etc. But I think the ratio of E to T matters likely more than one hormone individually. Suppressing T (with AA) and having only minor E supplementation (under 100pg/ml) is likely more feminizing than still having high T with even moderate E lvls.

Jordaniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on your genetics, age, etc. But I think the ratio of E to T matters likely more than one hormone individually. Suppressing T (with AA) and having only minor E supplementation (under 100pg/ml) is likely more feminizing than still having high T with even moderate E lvls.

Good point and exactly what I was thinking. What I really want to know is if you guys think there is any efficacy at all with simply topical estrogen, mild as it might be? Perhaps dermarolling could help quite a bit too.

Though, it seems like we would know if estrogen by itself was enough.

Jordaniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
HRT is lit, all my hair is legit, no minoxidil or stims, Im closing in on NW0, I was a diffusing NW6 and I'm not even 7 months in.View attachment 131924

If you simply quit your regimen, do you think your hair would take a while to fall out again, like the initial male pattern baldness? As in, do you think it is possible to revive your hair and let it go and revive it again?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you simply quit your regimen, do you think your hair would take a while to fall out again, like the initial male pattern baldness? As in, do you think it is possible to revive your hair and let it go and revive it again?
Dropping such a regimen would risk inducing telogen effluvian due to massive hormonal shifts similar to a woman after pregnancy. But in this case there's a decent chance the hairs would miniaturize in the process. So a pretty risky experiment to undertake. You might be able to slowly decrease dosage similar to wolfpac, but ceasing altogether at some point would probably make even starting pointless (unless your goal is to kick the can down the road for a time in hopes of another treatment).