Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• D7A15CA1-4B71-4A60-BE87-B682505EC36A.jpeg
    D7A15CA1-4B71-4A60-BE87-B682505EC36A.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 218
  • CCAF965A-395C-47B7-8C52-62BE619BDC2B.jpeg
    CCAF965A-395C-47B7-8C52-62BE619BDC2B.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 223
  • D86F7153-2BBA-4F40-9CCB-B380B0CBA41C.jpeg
    D86F7153-2BBA-4F40-9CCB-B380B0CBA41C.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 239

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
unfortunate ftm, he still does not know that male alopecia awaits him

Attachments

• 3C4C6E73-D7E4-4713-8661-20E121752373.png
    3C4C6E73-D7E4-4713-8661-20E121752373.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 347

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

In the past I took spironolactone, but I discontinued, because my potassium levels were too high. Besides dutasteride 0.5 (my current regime), I want to consider 150 mg bicalutamide or 4 mg estradiol. Which one has the best chance for thicker hair or hair regrowth? Which one causes the most significant gyno? (I want to prevent gyno as much as possible) Which one causes permanent infertility? (which I want to prevent as well)

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

In the past I took spironolactone, but I discontinued, because my potassium levels were too high. Besides dutasteride 0.5 (my current regime), I want to consider 150 mg bicalutamide or 4 mg estradiol. Which one has the best chance for thicker hair or hair regrowth? Which one causes the most significant gyno? (I want to prevent gyno as much as possible) Which one causes permanent infertility? (which I want to prevent as well)
Don't touch estradiol you young man. It's not worth, believe me. Even 150 mg of bicalutamide would be too much. spironolactone at a dose of 300 mg has feminised me.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Both have a significant chance of gyno. Bica actually increases T, but because it prevents binding of androgens to receptors, a portion of the extra T is converted to E.

In theory bica should be a more versatile hair loss drug. But in reality who knows as there aren't a lot of studies on bica for hair loss in men.

Estradiol will directly affect T production in gonads, thus limiting available free T in your system and conversely how much can affect hair. But there is for sure a risk of fertility issues. So if this is something that concerns you, I would caution against the use of the drug. Or at the very least freeze some sperm.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although some of the comments are juvenile, a very real discussion is in this thread. Haven’t read all 476 pages, but after reading a few I think I’m on safe ground.
So if we take the male/female model and conclude a MALE is thinning & decide Step one would be to cut androgens from bloodstream, which ones to take & what dose, what protocol?
Generally speaking Spironolactone is possible candidate. 100 to 200 mg is standard serious dose. Though cautious can start at 25 mg. For majority of men it is impossible to grow breasts, as an example, by cutting androgens without taking estrogen.
So the dangers are hyped up.
Then after judging efficacy of spironolactone,
One can think about estradiol.
Now on this site, we have individuals cutting off their genitals, taking massive doses of female hormones etc. This is not what most of men on this site want or will consider.
However, there is estradiol gel in a tube.
One could rub small amounts on scalp/ temples and judge efficacy. And again men won’t grow breasts like women...
Menstruating women have 10 times the estrogen in their bloodstreams as men ALL the time.
I have read studies where a man had Norwood 6 & decided to become a woman. He wanted a hair transplant, but doctors said he’s bad candidate, not enough hair. So they started him in the Spirolactone/estradiol combo. Hair starts to regrow, Increase dosages add minoxidil add trentinoin. Full hair regrowth.
So we don’t have to go overboard, but worth considering.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although some of the comments are juvenile, a very real discussion is in this thread. Haven’t read all 476 pages, but after reading a few I think I’m on safe ground.
So if we take the male/female model and conclude a MALE is thinning & decide Step one would be to cut androgens from bloodstream, which ones to take & what dose, what protocol?
Generally speaking Spironolactone is possible candidate. 100 to 200 mg is standard serious dose. Though cautious can start at 25 mg. For majority of men it is impossible to grow breasts, as an example, by cutting androgens without taking estrogen.
Now on this site, we have individuals cutting off their genitals, taking massive doses of female hormones etc. This is not what most of men on this site want or will consider.
One could rub small amounts on scalp/ temples and judge efficacy. And again men won’t grow breasts like women...
Menstruating women have 10 times the estrogen in their bloodstreams as men ALL the time.
I have read studies where a man had Norwood 6 & decided to become a woman. He wanted a hair transplant, but doctors said he’s bad candidate, not enough hair. So they started him in the Spirolactone/estradiol combo. Hair starts to regrow, Increase dosages add minoxidil add trentinoin. Full hair regrowth.
Estradiol gel will be absorbed into blood stream. In fact it's a method of HRT for some trans people. The efficacy of absorption, however, is partially dependent on where it's applied. Not to mention dose dependent, so you may be able to get away with a small dose to temple area without risk of it affecting your blood levels too much.

Gyno can be a side effect of most AA treatments, including spironolactone. Though the risk is dose dependent (150mg or more has a gyno risk of approx 50%). Bica has a gyno rate of as high as 70%. Without estradiol (and progesterone) it's unlikely that the gyno will be more than tanner 2 or 3. So you're right when you say you probably won't grow breasts like a woman; but you also won't exactly have pecs like a man either. If gyno is a concern, there's also the option of SERM's.

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both have a significant chance of gyno. Bica actually increases T, but because it prevents binding of androgens to receptors, a portion of the extra T is converted to E.

In theory bica should be a more versatile hair loss drug. But in reality who knows as there aren't a lot of studies on bica for hair loss in men.

Estradiol will directly affect T production in gonads, thus limiting available free T in your system and conversely how much can affect hair. But there is for sure a risk of fertility issues. So if this is something that concerns you, I would caution against the use of the drug. Or at the very least freeze some sperm.
Do both (150 mg bica and 4 mg E) have a chance to regrow hair? I want to choose bica, but I'm not sure if 150 mg only halts hair loss, or actually regrows/thickens hair as well.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do both (150 mg bica and 4 mg E) have a chance to regrow hair? I want to choose bica, but I'm not sure if 150 mg only halts hair loss, or actually regrows/thickens hair as well.
I think that depends on how long the hair follicles have been dormant for either med to provide regrowth. Both have the potential, but it's far from a guarantee. Studies on eunuchs demonstrate that androgen suppression only halts hair loss and doesn't provide growth. But unlike castration, bica also raises E levels, which increased E has been shown in multiple studies to trigger a shift from vellus to terminal hair in men.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
25 spironolactone ok

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Jakejr, post: 1841602, member: 137656»] Хотя некоторые комментарии являются ювенальными, в этой теме обсуждается очень реальное обсуждение. Не прочитал все 476 страниц, но после прочтения нескольких я думаю, что я в безопасности.
Поэтому, если мы возьмем мужскую / женскую модель и придем к выводу, что MALE истончается и решили, что первым шагом будет удаление андрогенов из кровотока, какие из них принять и в какой дозе, по какому протоколу?
Вообще говоря Спиронолактон является возможным кандидатом. От 100 до 200 мг является стандартной серьезной дозой. Хотя осторожно можно начинать с 25 мг. Для большинства мужчин невозможно вырастить грудь, например, путем разрезания андрогенов без приема эстрогена.
Таким образом, опасность раскручивается.
Затем, после оценки эффективности спиронолактона,
Можно подумать об эстрадиоле.
Сейчас на этом сайте у нас есть люди, которые отрезают свои гениталии, принимают огромные дозы женских гормонов и т. Д. Это не то, что большинство мужчин на этом сайте хотят или будут рассматривать.
Однако в тюбике есть гель эстрадиола.
Можно нанести небольшое количество на кожу головы / виски и оценить эффективность. И снова у мужчин не будет расти грудь, как у женщин ...
У женщин с менструацией в 10 раз больше эстрогена в крови, чем у мужчин.
Я читал исследования, где у мужчины был Норвуд 6 и решил стать женщиной. Он хотел пересадить волосы, но врачи сказали, что он плохой кандидат, не хватает волос. Таким образом, они начали его в комбо Spirolactone / эстрадиола. Волосы начинают отрастать, увеличить дозировку, добавить миноксидил, добавить трентиноин. Полный отрастание волос.
Так что нам не нужно идти за борт, но стоит задуматься. [/ QUOTE]
25 спиро ок
25 spironolactone ok