Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@I'mme

Thanks I'll consider upping it, however Minoxidil is already causing me to grow new hair under my eyes and above my eyebrows. Which isn't a good look :).
If you are already getting results on a lower dosage I would use caution before increasing it as it will potentially increase your risk of sides, including with your heart which you don't want to f*** with. Especially if you plan on this being a long term solution.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
In terms of delivery and prices, which online-pharmacy do you recommend the most? @bridgeburn @Ikarus
When I was In America I used Inhousepharmacy.vu
when I moved abroad, I couldn't usethem cause they don't ship to my country. So, I started using Thailandpharmacy, which ships everywhere.

Then I started using a Japanese site. I use that as well as Thailand sometimes. (I use Thailand if I want to pay by Cryptocurrency and the Japanese one if I want to pay by bank transfer.)

But both of them don't carry Bica, so I will probably start using Shesalady.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never get to see the back of my head Lol,

IMG_20190902_193935_103_1.jpg

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was In America I used Inhousepharmacy.vu
when I moved abroad, I couldn't usethem cause they don't ship to my country. So, I started using Thailandpharmacy, which ships everywhere.

Then I started using a Japanese site. I use that as well as Thailand sometimes. (I use Thailand if I want to pay by Cryptocurrency and the Japanese one if I want to pay by bank transfer.)

But both of them don't carry Bica, so I will probably start using Shesalady.
Alright, i just ordered estrofem 2mg. from inhome-health.com - lets see if it gets through customs.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would love to find a decent source for Bica, atm the most competitive price I can find is £25 for Procalut (28x50mg) on UnitedPharmacies but that is still a little pricey, anyone found a cheaper source?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back in early July I came to my senses that Propecia 1mg after 14years didn't cut it. New job new location put a dent to my stress levels and started to see in the mirror the inevitable. So I took action. I used to believe that something like Finesteride would get me going forever thanks to most doctors recommendations out there. I went to the no regret route of HRT because just looking around me it seemed the one that would max the outcome in the hair department.

My daily regimen:
Estrogel 1.25 morning and night on temples
Cypro 25mg lunch time
minoxidil 5mg lunch time
spironolactone 100mg morning and evening
Duta 0.5mg morning
Finest 1mg night
Topical minoxidil morning and night
3ml RU night (10%) with PG solution
1ml CB morning in Stenox solution (10%)

Will switch to Buca 50mg to replace Cypro & spironolactone soon

Shampoo:
Kera 2% every other day alternate with Regepure

Vitamins (daily):
Biotine 10K
D 15k
E
Collagen peptides
MSM 1 tbsp mixed with C
Omega 3 & 6

Diet
No sugar !!! I miss chocolate but replaced with pure cocoa
No alcohol
No tobacco
No processed foods
Lots of vegetables and seafood
Steak once a week
Flaxseed in the morning
Walnuts
Onions
Everything organic and screened for no additives
Always searching for better diet with Vietnamese and Korean meals

Exercise
Rowing 30 minutes a day (just cardio no weights)
Mediation 10 minutes on the train twice a day as stress hormones reliever

Maintenance
Dermarolling once a week 1.5mm with Derminator2 want to try daily. Never skip minoxidil
Brushing the scalp
Massaging the scalp to increase blood flow

Misc
Tretinoid on hairline and forehead to thin skin every other day
Exfoliate the scalp with some Tokyo product
Progesterone cream (8 pumps) once a day on full upper body

Things I dropped because they didn't work
Laser helmet
Hair maintenance pills
PRP

Side effects
I lost 30kg in 2 months. For 210lbs I am now at 180. Can fit in clothes I couldn't wear for last 15 years when I was a gym rat.
Feminization with hips and no more beer guts
Gyno is coming (nipples are sour)
Softer skin
No acne
Libido is down but taking Cialus on weekends and switched to other positions

Results
So far so good. I like what I am getting.
I don't understand anything by "so far so good" - either upload pics or quantify your results.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would love to find a decent source for Bica, atm the most competitive price I can find is £25 for Procalut (28x50mg) on UnitedPharmacies but that is still a little pricey, anyone found a cheaper source?
Did you get any results on 50mg cypro?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Bica the least side effect prone of the two?
Cypro is a very weak partial agonist and powerful antigonadotrophin and Bica is a pure antagonist but a gonadotrophin ( the latter effect can be counteracted by estradiol)