Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remembered an old story. When I first found out that I was going bald, I told my mother. I don’t think she believed me and realized the magnitude of what was happening, because in the minds of normies you can’t be bald at 18, because only old people go bald. But that's not what the story is about.
This was back when I had not yet found a way to treat baldness. I was sitting at the computer watching an educational video on YouTube hosted by a bald dude. He looked normal, he didn't have a scary face, he was just bald when he was young. At that moment my mother came into the room. She thought that I was talking to this bald man, she thought that this was the friend I told her about (he helped me with my studies). She made a surprised face and asked, “Is this really the guy you were talking about?” Her face showed surprise, rejection and disgust.
I never thought much about this situation. But it makes you sad about how you will look in people's eyes if you go bald. You will become “that guy” who is looked at in a specific way.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She thought that I was talking to this bald man, she thought that this was the friend I told her about (he helped me with my studies). She made a surprised face and asked, “Is this really the guy you were talking about?” Her face showed surprise, rejection and disgust.
Yeah but the bald guy maybe gets laid once or twice a year which would be impossible if he took HRT! All that matters is sex and testosterone!!!

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that I'm not stressed about my hair all the time, the new problem that HRT has brought into my life in return for that confidence is the inability to relate to anyone. I've had trouble hanging out with trans girls in the past because none of them I met were on HRT to save their looks inherently (like us), but instead just wanted to be socially female, and therefore made deliberate bad lifestyle choices that annoyed me. On the other hand, it baffles me that my cis male friends are all absolutely terrified by castration and those who know think I'm beyond insane for doing what I do. They are all slaves to their penis and their testosterone and the women who agree to have sex with them occasionally. I don't fit in with either group whatsoever.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys have y'all watched that dude called "hair regrowth with Alex"? That extreme Russian hyper responder YouTuber? He sells a monthly fee where I've seen people recover almost all their sh*t despite being on heavy drugs before. He doesn't seem like a scammer but idk I'm desperate

Balengu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remembered an old story. When I first found out that I was going bald, I told my mother. I don’t think she believed me and realized the magnitude of what was happening, because in the minds of normies you can’t be bald at 18, because only old people go bald. But that's not what the story is about.
This was back when I had not yet found a way to treat baldness. I was sitting at the computer watching an educational video on YouTube hosted by a bald dude. He looked normal, he didn't have a scary face, he was just bald when he was young. At that moment my mother came into the room. She thought that I was talking to this bald man, she thought that this was the friend I told her about (he helped me with my studies). She made a surprised face and asked, “Is this really the guy you were talking about?” Her face showed surprise, rejection and disgust.
I never thought much about this situation. But it makes you sad about how you will look in people's eyes if you go bald. You will become “that guy” who is looked at in a specific way.

hello Almas,
a couple of months ago you wrote about the estradiol injections "I had leg cramps and calf muscle spasms. Then I refused the injections, took the test more than a month later and the E level was 195pg/ml. I overdosed so I lowered my dosage. 10 mg/2 weeks is the optimal dose."

I wanna ask you a couple of questions about it.
how long did the leg cramps last ?
when the leg cramps occurred , did you suspended injecting for a full month ?

thanks a lot in advance

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long did the leg cramps last ?
when the leg cramps occurred , did you suspended injecting for a full month ?
The cramps continued as long as the E in my body was too high. Once I took a month off and the E dropped to normal levels, this problem stopped.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 10mg EEN every 7 days and I never had any period cramps even though I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would rather believe that Bica is good for hair.
Actually bica is good for hair. It has been like few weeks I stopped it and my hair is thinning and the scalp itches are back. Also my body odor is like pre hrt and my skin is oilier even using tretinoin. With bica I could barely use it due to dry skin now I can use it almost daily

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 10mg EEN every 7 days and I never had any period cramps even though I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating
How is your hair doing in such high dosages? What are your E2 levels?

I feel like when I increase my EEN to 6 mg my hair and my mood seems to get worse. Whenever I am at 5.5 my hair still sh*t but a bit better and my mood is better.

With 6 mg i get 445 pg/ml e2 and with 5.5 360-380 pg/ml e2.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood test will be ready in June 18. I will see how it goes and then I will decide if I restart bica at 12.5 mg daily or not. I will probably start it again since everything has been going so bad since I dropped it.