Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shouldn't be posting this but balding and meds have ruined my life. I'm already attractive maybe I should just shave my head and take really good care of my skin
If you care about sex don't go on hrt I'm on my 5th month of taking only e2 2mg ( stopped cpa due unbearable brain fog ) no hair loss at all, however my libido is gone

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shouldn't be posting this but balding and meds have ruined my life. I'm already attractive maybe I should just shave my head and take really good care of my skin
Look, this girl looks insanely hot from the little tiny picture of her in the corner of the screenshot, but you're gonna have to end things with her. Girls with little to no hairloss ALWAYS love being like "oh you're going bald, so what? just shave it!" It's just so unrealistic.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The scariest thing to me is the thought of one day being like, f*** it I need to stop my regimen. I need to have kids with some random woman. I need to ejaculate. Oh my god imagine doing that then looking back at the old pictures. Bygone youth. The degradation of time.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turn into an ugly man to f*** tasteless women and at the end of the jerk off be glad that you have semen. Damn, that's a brilliant choice.

Women over 30 with a low IQ like bald men, young girls with normal intelligence like guys with beautiful hair.
I am a student, and among students the most incels are those who like to go to the gym, grow a beard, and have a short haircut. These guys are often angry that girls choose not them, but some skinny 60kg guys with long hair.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have none, I always walk around in a tshirt and it's never noticeable, my family has no idea. Mk677 will probably make me grow big tits eventually though

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
She gave me estrogen so I can become a shemale too. I just realized I’m a girl. You should put on a dress

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Turn into an ugly man to f*** tasteless women and at the end of the jerk off be glad that you have semen. Damn, that's a brilliant choice.

Women over 30 with a low IQ like bald men, young girls with normal intelligence like guys with beautiful hair.
I am a student, and among students the most incels are those who like to go to the gym, grow a beard, and have a short haircut. These guys are often angry that girls choose not them, but some skinny 60kg guys with long hair.
I know but I'm in Latin America and my gf is 19. They prefer more masculine traits here.