Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true, in all the high iq Asian countries the more feminine you are the more attractive you are. In europe all the men gymmaxx when they should be transmaxxing instead.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should transition into a woman
Ok boomer
It's true, in all the high iq Asian countries the more feminine you are the more attractive you are. In europe all the men gymmaxx when they should be transmaxxing instead.
In Europe there is also a high demand for feminine guys. Timothée Chalamet became a sex symbol for a reason. Bearded, muscular guys have no demand among girls. When a girl is asked what kind of guys she doesn't like, she mentions bearded, bald and muscular guys first of all, lol. However, they are in demand among older women and women with lower IQ.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slap Head talks a torrent of nonsense like Janey. Just don't show us the photos, please.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish y'all would stop goofing on message boards fr. This isn't a discord server like I'm seriously having suicidal thoughts everyday bc of this. It's not fair to watch your hair go so young

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish y'all would stop goofing on message boards fr. This isn't a discord server like I'm seriously having suicidal thoughts everyday bc of this. It's not fair to watch your hair go so young
You will be fine if you follow the elders. I did and my hair looks great. Not that I don't stress about it, I do and I post about it here. But at the end of the day my hair looks better than most males my age even tho I started balding at 15, and this is because of estradiol injections.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will be fine if you follow the elders. I did and my hair looks great. Not that I don't stress about it, I do and I post about it here. But at the end of the day my hair looks better than most males my age even tho I started balding at 15, and this is because of estradiol injections.
I bet you’re fuckable in a dress