Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I just ordered estrodial valorate to be shipped to Nicaragua. I hope my life isn't ruined or I get arrested. I can't believe I'm about to put myself through this. Maybe it's not that bad tbh once I get gyno surgery.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I just ordered estrodial valorate to be shipped to Nicaragua. I hope my life isn't ruined or I get arrested. I can't believe I'm about to put myself through this. Maybe it's not that bad tbh once I get gyno surgery.
It is not that bad. You get too worried about gyno at start, then you realize that your hair and skin start to improve then you give a f*** about gyno and save for a surgery. The other face of the coin is you dont recover hair and you end up with gyno but it is rare. Either way is a win win if you are committed to it and know the sides which you already know i guess because it will give the best skin of your life tbh.

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once in a rare while I feel as though I ruined my life, but then I quickly realize that my life would have been ruined either way. Once I experienced estradiol I realized how badly my life was SPIRALING downwards, letting my body, face, and hair be DESTROYED RAPIDLY by testosterone.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once in a rare while I feel as though I ruined my life, but then I quickly realize that my life would have been ruined either way. Once I experienced estradiol I realized how badly my life was SPIRALING downwards, letting my body, face, and hair be DESTROYED RAPIDLY by testosterone.
Can I get in serious trouble for shipping stuff here? Do I use a drop address?

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already got gyno from estrogel and spironolactone in two weeks. But I already had gyno from when I was a kid on one side but it never hurt. No sense in turning back. But I still worry when my partner wants to have sex I can't perform

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look on reddit you'll see that they always struggle with losing muscle while being on hrt
I already don't have muscle I was just worried id lose my calf genetics. I'm not talking about losing gym gains. I'm taking about irreversible changes to my muscle fibers

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I get in serious trouble for shipping stuff here? Do I use a drop address?
Hell no bruh you live in a third world country there’s far bigger fish to fry. I’m surprised you can’t supply estradiol at your local pharmacy honestly.
Can someone explain MTF muscle atrophy. I'm seriously only trying to deal with gyno nothing else
I probably lost 10% strength. I don’t work out at all, just work a blue collar job. If you’re worried about it just hit the gym regularly, you will be more than fine.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell no bruh you live in a third world country there’s far bigger fish to fry. I’m surprised you can’t supply estradiol at your local pharmacy honestly.

I probably lost 10% strength. I don’t work out at all, just work a blue collar job. If you’re worried about it just hit the gym regularly, you will be more than fine.
I'm actually a American I just came here to afford dutesteride mesotherapy and latinas love white men

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes there is estrogen pills and spirolactone and even bica but bica is expensive over the counter here. I just want injections I think they deliver the best result

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha

Attachments

• IMG_8712.jpeg
    IMG_8712.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 37

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shouldn't be posting this but balding and meds have ruined my life. I'm already attractive maybe I should just shave my head and take really good care of my skin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-162307.png
    Screenshot_20240524-162307.png
    371.1 KB · Views: 41