Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing more than gyno which I already have.
well, if you jump to a more effective treatment gyno will also be more of a risk.

although, you could add in minoxidil. If you use topical already then consider trying oral

Peace

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is my hair. #1 was a year ago, 2 & 3 are today. Obviously not as much hair loss as other people, I still (i think) have a good amount of density, just trying to regrow the sides of my hairline. Been on my regimen for about 2 months now, spironolactone comes in the mail today so I'll be starting that. Theres obviously some regrowth occurring on the right side as there wasn't hair there before.

Also, the right side of my hairline in picture 3 is actually the left side in picture 1 due to camera difference, so not as bald as before.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 318
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

RudaSync

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is my hair. #1 was a year ago, 2 & 3 are today. Obviously not as much hair loss as other people, I still (i think) have a good amount of density, just trying to regrow the sides of my hairline. Been on my regimen for about 2 months now, spironolactone comes in the mail today so I'll be starting that. Theres obviously some regrowth occurring on the right side as there wasn't hair there before.

Also, the right side of my hairline in picture 3 is actually the left side in picture 1 due to camera difference, so not as bald as before.

Thank you for displaying your photos.

And explain your case.