Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using gel again instead of pills, I feel more stable and boobs are aching like crazy again
GD afternoon Bridgeburn!! What is your current regimen? Are you stopping the estrogen pils and using gel.Thankyou Louisa.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
GD afternoon Bridgeburn!! What is your current regimen? Are you stopping the estrogen pils and using gel.Thankyou Louisa.
Yes at the moment, I fill an entire bathtub with estrogel and bathe in it morning and night, than at noon I convince at least one kid to sacrifice thier balls so that the goddess of mentally ill tranny incels will bless me with a life of big boobs, limp dicks, and hair.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes at the moment, I fill an entire bathtub with estrogel and bathe in it morning and night, than at noon I convince at least one kid to sacrifice thier balls so that the goddess of mentally ill tranny incels will bless me with a life of big boobs, limp dicks, and hair.

Exposing our cult rituals!

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes a- ketoglutarate great follicle Regen with Valporic acid from China mixed with lithium chloride with microneedling works wonders.Use tarcolimus to suppress cxxc5.Great results.Real follicle neogenis.Estrogen also works on the cxxc5 zinc finger.Lithium chloride Valporic acid and a- glutarate normalize hair cycle remember went wounding not deep your better off using Lithium gluconate more follicle neogenesiseven on hairlines.Bye

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using gel again instead of pills, I feel more stable and boobs are aching like crazy again

Bridge, on witch place you put gel? There is different info from members, somebody put it on eggs, head, face...

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm dropping out lads the little gyno I got scared me off. Godspeed. Also how long does estrogen last in your friggen body my man tits won't stop aching and it's been 3 weeks since I popped a 2mg. I'm not cut out for this

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge, on witch place you put gel? There is different info from members, somebody put it on eggs, head, face...
face, forearms, abdomen, thighs, ***, limp dick

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's so pleasant for me to look at your photos and regrowth. Bridgeburn what's your regim now? Are you still using oral minoxidil?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Igf-1, hmmm

"Men with higher levels of testosterone were more likely to have vertex baldness (odds ratio [OR] = 2.5, 95% confidence interval [CI: 0.9 to 7.8] per 194 ng/dL increment of testosterone). In addition, for each 59 ng/mL increase in IGF-1, the odds of having vertex baldness doubled (95% CI [1.0 to 4.6]). Those who were found to have higher circulating levels of SHBG were less likely to have dense hair on their chest (OR = 0.4, 95% CI [0.1 to 0.9] per 24 nmol/L increment in SHBG])."
Dropped Mk677 as I was scared.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you see any regrowth on spironolactone?
If there is, it is not noticeable yet. I'm not taking it for a week now tho, since raloxifene is not available and tamox also seems to be going out of stock.

Maybe I should be happy with no further hair loss and continue waiting.

I'm interested in Cyproterone Acetate but it is also not available in India and I don't have payments methods that inhousepharmacy asks for.

Peace

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is, it is not noticeable yet. I'm not taking it for a week now tho, since raloxifene is not available and tamox also seems to be going out of stock.

I'm interested in Cyproterone Acetate but it is also not available in India and I don't have payments methods that inhousepharmacy asks for.

I think it will be fatal

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ralox is available on 1mg.com. You will never be able to import medicines from the in-house pharmacy, and the customs department might impose a heavy penalty on you.