Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
@@Yar
If I realized when I was late, I increase my testosterone a lot ... I will follow your advice and use 12.5 mg of cypro
+ estradiol 2mg, it won’t work without it, you can take the 12.5+ E 2mg regimen in the evening. After a week, take testosterone and estradiol in the clinic

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this sh*t does not work !!! Provide a photo of good results where a person left a review about the drug and we will discuss the results here
Dutasteride has worked brilliantly for me for the last five years. It has completely stopped my hair loss and has given me a good amount of regrowth. It is the only treatment I use. A large-scale Korean study also found that dutasteride had a 99.4% success rate after four years. Finasteride and dutasteride do work for the vast majority of guys who use them. This is a very well established fact.

irkfr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 21 yo and I was on 50 mg CPA for about 2,5 months and I'm still losing hair.
My chest hair are almost gone, my skin is the best in my entire life, dick works good, i've become more emotional and I'm still losing ground.

I've been on check-up and my T is 14 (8-30 is normal) and liver is all good.

It's hard to say for me but probably nothing will save me. I'm gradually losing all hope and motivation.

I'm going to increase CPA dosage to 75 -> then check-up -> then add estradiol, but I don't believe that ANYTHING will save my hair anymore.

irkfr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@irkfr
you haven't noticed that your baldness stopped with 50 mg of cyproterone ... incredible

When I was 18 and my hairdresser noticed that my temples are receding so i bought minoxidil and I was like: "Well, I'm using real medications, not all these sh*t with vitamins and shampoos, it will be alright"

Then when I didn't notice any effect I switched to finasteride and I was thinking: "Okay, I'm on prescription drug that will change my hormone profile,THIS TIME it will stop and maybe I will regrow something"

Then dutasteride, ru58841, spironolactone. Always the same story.
f*** this life man.

Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@irkfr
friend try estradiol that will help me baldness stopped me .. my mistake was to use flutamide ... if you combine cypro and estradiol it will surely stop your hair loss

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 21 yo and I was on 50 mg CPA for about 2,5 months and I'm still losing hair.
My chest hair are almost gone, my skin is the best in my entire life, dick works good, i've become more emotional and I'm still losing ground.

I've been on check-up and my T is 14 (8-30 is normal) and liver is all good.

It's hard to say for me but probably nothing will save me. I'm gradually losing all hope and motivation.

I'm going to increase CPA dosage to 75 -> then check-up -> then add estradiol, but I don't believe that ANYTHING will save my hair anymore.
AA is only taken with estradiol !!!!!

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen damages the balls directly, prolonged exposure can lead to permanent damage.
Infertility from AAs is reversible, if you don't take E with it. But keep in mind, AAs without estrogen also have serious side effects.
Hello Brige!
Thanks for answer, but I think it will be depend on dosage, maybe 2 mg of estrogen will not dangerous.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was 18 and my hairdresser noticed that my temples are receding so i bought minoxidil and I was like: "Well, I'm using real medications, not all these sh*t with vitamins and shampoos, it will be alright"

Then when I didn't notice any effect I switched to finasteride and I was thinking: "Okay, I'm on prescription drug that will change my hormone profile,THIS TIME it will stop and maybe I will regrow something"

Then dutasteride, ru58841, spironolactone. Always the same story.
f*** this life man.
Were you on any of the regimens for 6+ months?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
the meaning of the fight against baldness is to stop the production of male hormones using cpa or spironolactone and taking female hormones. Replacing the male hormonal system with the female! There is no other way! Androgens kill the hair on the head because they are not in order to give beauty and smooth skin!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride has worked brilliantly for me for the last five years. It has completely stopped my hair loss and has given me a good amount of regrowth. It is the only treatment I use. A large-scale Korean study also found that dutasteride had a 99.4% success rate after four years. Finasteride and dutasteride do work for the vast majority of guys who use them. This is a very well established fact.
I can write you any research in order to launch the drug on the market! Show your results before and after

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how about 2mg/d estradiol alone? will it make infertile?
Who knows, i have the same question.
I was on 12,5 Cpa and 2-3 mg estro.
now, I dropped cpa and take only 2 mg estro. today the second week after i dropped cpa ( i was on this regimen 4 months). Today i still don’t jave libido, erection.

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows, i have the same question.
I was on 12,5 Cpa and 2-3 mg estro.
now, I dropped cpa and take only 2 mg estro. today the second week after i dropped cpa ( i was on this regimen 4 months). Today i still don’t jave libido, erection.
not having libido doesn't mean being infertile... libido will return after discontinuation of the drug, but if you see that size of you testicles are decreasing considerably, its not a good sign...
but i don't think that 2mg/d estradiol alone will cause unfavorable effects on testicles...
and one more thing: Cypro is said to have bad effects on liver, but estradiol valerate is not harmful to liver as much as Cypro... additionally, estradiol is more potent than Cypro in terms of antigonadotropic effects, so if you are on estradiol you would better not use cypro

Last edited:

irkfr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were you on any of the regimens for 6+ months?
i was taking finasteride for like 1 year. Same with the others.

Also, I was taking 12.5mg and 25mg CPA in the past (like since march 2019)
I will definitely try to add estradiol (which I was also taking but alone and I can't get it in Poland anymore).

ali.talebi1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
le_dose_and_with_continuous_administration_of_oral_estradiol_or_oral_estradiol_valerate_in_women.png

normal male range estradiol is <50pg/ml... estradiol valerate 2mg/d will increase it up to 60... not so much difference