Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, lol i just remembered that dutasteride can cause a massive shed in the beginning. And I've been on it for 3 weeks, the shed means the drug is working, i don't know why i Forgot this, but i pretty much shed half my hair, butt i see little black hairs everywhere

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, lol i just remembered that dutasteride can cause a massive shed in the beginning. And I've been on it for 3 weeks, the shed means the drug is working, i don't know why i Forgot this, but i pretty much shed half my hair, butt i see little black hairs everywhere
That's why I had said you likely synced sheds between minoxidil and dutasteride. Hopefully that means it grows back thicker

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate... I'm not gonna do that laborious task. Moreover believe it or not, if I had your hair, I would be improving other parts of my body, hitting gym, hopping on SARMs etc. But that's just me, you continue with whatever you want.
What is SARM?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are just gonna start spam banning my accounts for no reason, something must be done...

mod abuse is going on so we must contact the main admin
I used to believe that people in the west are very liberal. However, after seeing the admin’s behaviour ( who banned your account for no reasons whatsoever), my perception is changing. I think he (the admin) must be the biggest offender of human rights ever.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 127485
gotta love it, a life with hair :)

ye but ill post them once my crown gets better and u can see how bad it was (before and after of my crown)

You weren't suffering with hair loss to begin with, stop acting as if you have/are going to have miraculous results when your hair looked like that prior to starting treatments.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been shedding all my long hair on top so it looks extra thin, i looked at each strand and i don't see any further miniaturization, they're just shedding.

But here's more temple pics

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Snapchat-1990722036.jpg
Snapchat-1418681767.jpg
Snapchat-915875091.jpg
Snapchat-1050918817.jpg
20190902_114340.jpg

Lol playing the waiting game for all that shed hair to come back.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You should use an eyeshadow in your hairline; I have begun doing that, and it does look great. It looks much better than attempting to use fibres in the hair line, and looks much more thicker. I still use hair fibres everywhere else, though.

I used to believe that people in the west are very liberal. However, after seeing the admin’s behaviour ( who banned your account for no reasons whatsoever), my perception is changing. I think he (the admin) must be the biggest offender of human rights ever.

I don't agree with the staff deleting the information he put out, but it seems as if he was banned for legitimate reasons. He creates accounts to mass-dislike others posts, and to mass-like his main account (which appears to be deleted). Who does that? It appears that he has other issues besides hair loss, maybe narcissism?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should use an eyeshadow in your hairline; I have begun doing that, and it does look great. It looks much better than attempting to use fibres in the hair line, and looks much more thicker. I still use hair fibres everywhere else, though.

I don't agree with the staff deleting the information he put out, but it seems as if he was banned for legitimate reasons. He creates accounts to mass-dislike others posts, and to mass-like his main account (which appears to be deleted). Who does that? It appears that he has other issues besides hair loss, maybe narcissism?

That's a gread idea, im going to try that

Reactions: biv

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe you do, maybe you were the one mass reporting my accounts because u were mad that I caught my hairloss early instead of letting "the big 3" destroy my hairline
Cool mate. I'm still waiting to watch evidences of your 'insanely aggressive hairloss.' It seems to me that you've ruined your otherwise good hairline. (There is no surgery for long midface, just so you know. Earlier you could have just done something for your jaw but now..)

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do me a favour. I posted my pic almost six months back in this thread. However, I don't remember the page number. If you can find it out and compare with the recent pic, it would clear up the things.

I remember you posting that picture. I also remember all of us telling you your hair was fine back then too. My problem is that you use words such as “severe” to describe your hairloss when you should be using words like “minor” or “subtle” that’s assuming you have any. How is that not misinformation? If you had lost hair at a severe rate you’d be bald now. You also say treatments aren’t working for you and told me in January the you had severe recession. But your pictures contradict what you say.
If I was new to this forum and read your messages I would worry (that Is what frustrates me more then anything). But I’m not I’m 28 and I have used this forum for 5 + years now. It’s not just you I’ve seen numerous other guys over the years exaggerate there hairloss. You just need to remember that other guys are going to read these messages now or in the future. And if they are about to start spironolactone and you say that it’s not working for you are going to cast doubt into there heads.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and there is no surgery for being a currycel....
Hahaha.. read my reply again dude - I was only trying to help you out. Regarding this cel thing, keep it to yourself.
Unlike those incels, I get reasonable attention from girls and also don't have mental issues.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stage at which @biv intervened to save his hair will ensure that he will have a full head of hair in his twenties. However, I believe he should have given a fair chance to fina/duta. @i’mme , @Ikarus ; why did you guys allowed your hair to go too far?
I don't have clear family history of balding - on both sides all have hair - all may not be full head though.

Moreover, I have DUPA so I couldn't zeroed in on Androgenetic Alopecia. Even the dermatos I visited told me it's due to seborrheic dermatitis or vitD/b12 deficiency.

I haven't noticed any cosmetic improvement on these treatments yet so I'm still baffled. Itching and seborrhea has gone though, which is what keeps me believing that I just have a weird case of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have clear family history of balding - on both sides all have hair - all may not be full head though.

Moreover, I have DUPA so I couldn't zeroed in on Androgenetic Alopecia. Even the dermatos I visited told me it's due to seborrheic dermatitis or vitD/b12 deficiency.

I haven't noticed any cosmetic improvement on these treatments yet so I'm still baffled. Itching and seborrhea has gone though, which is what keeps me believing that I just have a weird case of Androgenetic Alopecia.
Dr. Rassman says that you can have male pattern baldness even if no one in your family is balding.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get gyno on Bica?

Anyone know what taking 10mg Bica without anything else would do, is that too low a dosage?

don't even waste your time with 10mg, if you're not taking it to block your androgens then dont take it at all lol, you may aswell just stick to finasteride if that's the case.