Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

KamKar

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao you are literally making up stuff on the spot, NSAAs dont even lower androgen levels and actually increase them

I literally couldn't even lift the same weights back up on spironolactone/cpa, but my physique is still improving on blca

I already posted my face here too which didn't feminize at all.

Stop pulling claims without sourcing information or data.
I respect you DHTcel, but your own personal experience regarding taking this drug for only 3 months is also not considered as a reputable source to refer!
feminizing effects of these drugs are generally dose-dependent and the severity can be different case-by-case.
However as i said, generally Spironolactone is being much more studied for treating androgen-dependent skin conditions and it is still considered to be the prefered choice among systemic anti-androgens for dermatological purposes and most of the latest guidelines have consensus on this.
In men, well there is no reliable clinical evidence regarding their utility to treat androgenic alopecia and they are generally contraindicated due to feminizing effects, so basically almost no medical proffesional recommend them for treating hair loss in men.
All of the evidences are on females and the results generally can not be extended to men as well!
Anyway i am happy for your success on Bica and i wish you will stay safe and healthy on it.
Wish you the best my compariot.

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We rely on anedoctal guinea pig evidence. There will never be enough proper clinical evidence anyway cause the medical industry doesn't give a sh*t if men go bald.
I would say for now we have more anecdotal evidence around here of other regimens as bica is newer and has not been tried as frequently. But the science and studies indicate bica would be more effective.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO these admins permabanned my old account, my alt account AND they deleted all the photos of my regrowth from bicalutamide.

IN ADDITION, they deleted my posts on bicalutamide and how it can stop hairloss from my old account.

I will NOT be shunned, keep banning my accounts for exposing the truth that the "big 3" is a scam and that the only way to stop hairloss is by blocking testosterone. Now if you will excuse me, I'm gonna re-upload my regrowth photos, and some more photos I took last night. :cool:
View attachment 127385 View attachment 127386
View attachment 127387

my email is nathaniel5@protonmail.com AND natmah12@gmail.com

email me there, also I am u/persiancel on reddit.

there are gonna keep banning my accounts because they want to make money off of their topical spironolactone and they want to hide word that bica is the cure so MAKE sure you email me so we can keep in touch.

I find it VERY fishy that they deleted ALL my posts on biclautamide and explaining that it can be a great fix for male pattern baldness in addition to my photos of hair regrowth. the left photo is me from the first day of blca and the right photo and the 2 photos above are what my hair looked like yesterday (83 days into bica).
You look better in the first picture. That hairline is way too low. Are you sure you are even balding?

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you who used HRT ever had burning on the hairline/area where you were losing hair that went away with taking these drugs? If so, how long after you started the regimen did it go away?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months, because they weren't working. I stopped them in very early June.
what to do with high testosterone for bika? I can not control the estradiol that enters my blood volume that makes bika! Why do I need high testosterone in the blood even with inactive androgen receptors?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you who used HRT ever had burning on the hairline/area where you were losing hair that went away with taking these drugs? If so, how long after you started the regimen did it go away?
yes there is a rollback when you stop accepting,

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what to do with high testosterone for bika? I can not control the estradiol that enters my blood volume that makes bika! Why do I need high testosterone in the blood even with inactive androgen receptors?
Preservation of sexual function and muscles mass. Since Bica can't completely block ARs in brain, brain recognises that body has T and continues sexual function. I don't know how these guys are gaining muscles though. @Lindsay Freeman any comments?

NW3.141592

My Regimen
Reaction score
Preservation of sexual function and muscles mass. Since Bica can't completely block ARs in brain, brain recognises that body has T and continues sexual function. I don't know how these guys are gaining muscles though. @Lindsay Freeman any comments?
DHTcel once told SAA's can't 100% stop ARs from signaling no matter what high dose is.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTcel once told SAA's can't 100% stop ARs from signaling no matter what high dose is.
You don't have to stop 100% ARs from signaling because if T and DHT binding to all of them were causing us hair loss, we would have gone bald in the matter of days. A cis male may simply opt for Bica+ finasteride/dutasteride

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why am I not responding?

Mate look at this screen shot. I asked you this question in January. You gave me this answer. You posted pictures just last week of your perfectly “recovered” hair. So you are responding. Your hair is fine.

Attachments

• D6DCC49A-1E20-49C3-AF6E-2FEB9D4872AC.png
    D6DCC49A-1E20-49C3-AF6E-2FEB9D4872AC.png
    201.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate look at this screen shot. I asked you this question in January. You gave me this answer. You posted pictures just last week of your perfectly “recovered” hair. So you are responding. Your hair is fine.
Mate screenshot doesn't indicate that I am not balding now. I have a few hairs with high calibre, which is giving the impression that I am not balding. The truth is that I have a lot of miniaturised hair. My density is too low, especially in the vertex area. I admit that spironolactone has improved my forelock region. But, again, my genetics is winning against spironolactone. I am balding in a pattern of my maternal uncle. Since I am suffering from male pattern baldness for the last nine years, I am in a better position to access if it is getting worse or not. You can't give judgement on my hair based on just a few snapshots. If I was delusional about my hair loss, I would have started taking spironolactone nine years back instead of find/duta. I resorted to spironolactone because thinning was obvious. My family members and friends used to say that my hairs have almost gone. You people got male pattern baldness hardly 2-3 years back and think your judgement is right about the other people. When I say spironolactone is losing the battle, it hurts you people, because AA is the only hope You people rely on. Burying your head into the sand wouldn't help. There is a fair possibility that spironolactone without estradiol wouldn't work for many.

I am almost 29, and I understand my responsibility. I wouldn't give anybody misinformation.

See my vertex, how it is creating a crater on my top.

Attachments

• 2890A248-9AA9-4AD8-9FE0-01D64DD59D7F.jpeg
    2890A248-9AA9-4AD8-9FE0-01D64DD59D7F.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate screenshot doesn't indicate that I am not balding now. I have a few hairs with high calibre, which is giving the impression that I am not balding. The truth is that I have a lot of miniaturised hair. My density is too low, especially in the vertex area. I admit that spironolactone has improved my forelock region. But, again, my genetics is winning against spironolactone. I am balding in a pattern of my maternal uncle. Since I am suffering from male pattern baldness for the last nine years, I am in a better position to access if it is getting worse or not. You can't give judgement on my hair based on just a few snapshots. If I was delusional about my hair loss, I would have started taking spironolactone nine years back instead of find/duta. I resorted to spironolactone because thinning was obvious. My family members and friends used to say that my hairs have almost gone. You people got male pattern baldness hardly 2-3 years back and think your judgement is right about the other people. When I say spironolactone is losing the battle, it hurts you people, because AA is the only hope You people rely on. Burying your head into the sand wouldn't help. There is a fair possibility that spironolactone without estradiol wouldn't work for many.

I am almost 29, and I understand my responsibility. I wouldn't give anybody misinformation.

See my vertex, how it is creating a crater on my top.
Seems like you went to NW0 from NW2,5.

If that is true, you should worship Spironolactone.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking, how do you identify now? Not long ago you said you were transhphobic and now recently you said you are trans. I obviously wish you the best whether or not you do transition, just curious how your mindset may have changed. (Sorry if too personal and feel free not to answer)
i still consider myself male but perhaps heading toward the non-binary spectrum, will still wait for hrt to feminize/neutralize puberty, but iam definitely not a woman or trans girl and have no interest in becoming one

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i still consider myself male but perhaps heading toward the non-binary spectrum, will still wait for hrt to feminize/neutralize puberty, but iam definitely not a woman or trans girl and have no interest in becoming one
There are some guys on Reddit who want to live like a girl on some days and as boys on other days because of their (undiagnosed) gender dysphoria. You might want to consider that. :rolleyes: