Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Rassman says that you can have male pattern baldness even if no one in your family is balding.

no one in my family is bald, and look at me lol, my hair loss got bad mostly because i kept telling myself: "no im not going bald this isn't androgenic alopecia, it must be telogen effluvium", and also 5-ar inhibitors + minoxidil taken for a few years didn't slow down or help my hair loss, so it kept progressing.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The stage at which @biv intervened to save his hair will ensure that he will have a full head of hair in his twenties. However, I believe he should have given a fair chance to fina/duta. @i’mme , @Ikarus ; why did you guys allowed your hair to go too far?

I didn’t think I was suffering with hair loss, I thought my hair type was fine. I guess it’s a negative of having shorter hair... Then for months, because of my GP, I believed I had telogen effluvium for months upon months. I was meant to start my regimen in February, but I delayed it until March just to properly think stuff out. I was originally meant to use dutasteride and spironolactone, but instead I started with spironolactone and estradiol and then added dutasteride one month later.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ditch the minoxidil or you going to keep using it at this point and power through the sheds?

i ditched it mainly because of my laser hair removal i had done on my body, and it makes hair grow on my nose and lower eyelids and ears, tbh idk what i was thinking when i started it again cause i know exactly why i quit it last time.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i ditched it mainly because of my laser hair removal i had done on my body, and it makes hair grow on my nose and lower eyelids and ears, tbh idk what i was thinking when i started it again cause i know exactly why i quit it last time.
Yeah, I've considered oral minoxidil a couple times but I don't want the money I've spent on body laser hair to be a waste.

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any of you guys specifically alleviated any burning/soreness on the temples with any combo of HRT? It's like I have insects crawling on the area where hair is about to die. I've been on my regimen of bica for 5 days but am noting no differences. I know it's early but it just demotivates me since I know something is killing my hair and I'd even feel better if it was all over the scalp but it seems to enjoy targeting the temples the most. I'm just asking for dudes who had a burning/soreness pain on their scalps and had any HRT combo work.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any of you guys specifically alleviated any burning/soreness on the temples with any combo of HRT? It's like I have insects crawling on the area where hair is about to die. I've been on my regimen of bica for 5 days but am noting no differences. I know it's early but it just demotivates me since I know something is killing my hair and I'd even feel better if it was all over the scalp but it seems to enjoy targeting the temples the most. I'm just asking for dudes who had a burning/soreness pain on their scalps and had any HRT combo work.
Have you tried a prescription corticosteroid on those spots?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried cypro/spironolactone before?

BRezende

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got this with finasteride. But was all over my Vertex. DHTcel told me that means high AR signiling and high levels of testosterone. What is your current treatment right now?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

burning and soreness is due to inflammation, hair loss drugs aren't going to help you in a lot of cases, you need an anti inflammatory or get checked for autoimmune diseases relatedto hairloss.

NW3.141592

My Regimen
Reaction score
burning and soreness is due to inflammation, hair loss drugs aren't going to help you in a lot of cases, you need an anti inflammatory or get checked for autoimmune diseases relatedto hairloss.
Can you tell about autoimmune diseases, in short, please?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Itsnoahkennedy

you have taken 4 mg of estradiol. now you have taken 6 mg. why? tell me, did you see the difference?