Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! It’s making me so annoyed, I am just glad that they’re not all filled with puss this time...
oof, everytime i get back from the laser hair removal clinic i put alcohol on a pad and rub the whole area, that keeps me from getting those.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20190625_190247_395.jpg

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, there's homeopathy written there so it'd obviously be fake. If you went to him despite knowing that he is a homeopath, then you are stupid.
And please, stop posting these things here in this thread - it's irritating.
Yes. My fault. The reviews were good all over the net. That is why I do not want anyone else to get duped by not just this but any sort of scam. I know, I should not be posting here. But the fraternity here is close knit and supportive.
Anyway, wont post no more here. Apologies. :(

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Within six months or so, Bridges density was extensive. If you check page thirteen on this thread, and scroll down to the bottom, you can see his progress at that point. It's just making me sad, along with this horrible breakout in 'acne' (it's more so a skin infection) I got from laser hair removal yesterday... Why couldn't I just be born Asian?! :(
for Most of the people it takes 7-8 months for the medications to start working.

laungai1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am a 26 year-old male lost testicles 3 years ago, and i began to notice my hair loss when i was 17, and i apply kirland minoxidil at the same year,i kept my hair for 2 years, then i add India finasteride once daily, but finally it began to fall again,i felt so upset, lost confidence. so i searched online to find a way to solve this, finally i found a person used Cpa and E and cured his male pattern baldness from Nw4. It really inspired me, and my hair loss is not obvious, it should be easily to control,so i tried to contact him, and luckily he replyed me, i began to add spironolactone 6*20 mg daily, took oral E2 2mg each day, also with rogaine foam twice and finasteride 5mg. It worked indeed, i got all my hair, though i noticed hairs shed more sometime maybe it caused by seasonal changes or changed shampoo. I added medicine dose for worrying it happens again. I used oral Cpa 50mg e2 4mg, dutas 0.5mg ,and applied e2 gel, rogaine foam on my scalp and i couldn't stop this for the good result 'cuz i know it would happen again when u drop them for ur genetic inheritance. i was also afraid of my body health, i think i couldn't take the medicines long term, thus i decided to cut off my testicles because we all know that eunuch could never be bald.And after i did that, i found i was still worried about it.now, i still take medicines,apply the oily solution or gel on my scalp, once i find some medicines maybe useful, i would buy and add the to my regime. so i added ru58841, bima ,ceti.nobody thinks i am bold, i have all my hair, however i always feel unconfident for my hair. so male pattern baldness is totally a mental illness for me.

laungai1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you encouraging castration to fight hair loss? Are You trying to increase your population by this kind of post? Hair loss is better than no balls and after the castration you will never be able to live a normal life again. Get a life you stupid moron.
i don't think it is a proper way to cure baldness, as a matter of fact,one could not select this extremely harmful way to beat male pattern baldness,just as ur words " Hair loss is better than no balls".i totally agree with u , i just told what i did and my opinion.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you encouraging castration to fight hair loss? Are You trying to increase your population by this kind of post? Hair loss is better than no balls and after the castration you will never be able to live a normal life again. Get a life you stupid moron.

You are/were using 400MG; surgical castration is significantly safer than that. I don’t think you should be giving your opinions, sweetie!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am a 26 year-old male lost testicles 3 years ago, and i began to notice my hair loss when i was 17, and i apply kirland minoxidil at the same year,i kept my hair for 2 years, then i add India finasteride once daily, but finally it began to fall again,i felt so upset, lost confidence. so i searched online to find a way to solve this, finally i found a person used Cpa and E and cured his male pattern baldness from Nw4. It really inspired me, and my hair loss is not obvious, it should be easily to control,so i tried to contact him, and luckily he replyed me, i began to add spironolactone 6*20 mg daily, took oral E2 2mg each day, also with rogaine foam twice and finasteride 5mg. It worked indeed, i got all my hair, though i noticed hairs shed more sometime maybe it caused by seasonal changes or changed shampoo. I added medicine dose for worrying it happens again. I used oral Cpa 50mg e2 4mg, dutas 0.5mg ,and applied e2 gel, rogaine foam on my scalp and i couldn't stop this for the good result 'cuz i know it would happen again when u drop them for ur genetic inheritance. i was also afraid of my body health, i think i couldn't take the medicines long term, thus i decided to cut off my testicles because we all know that eunuch could never be bald.And after i did that, i found i was still worried about it.now, i still take medicines,apply the oily solution or gel on my scalp, once i find some medicines maybe useful, i would buy and add the to my regime. so i added ru58841, bima ,ceti.nobody thinks i am bold, i have all my hair, however i always feel unconfident for my hair. so male pattern baldness is totally a mental illness for me.

I remember seeing you on that other thread of this man who was using only 6mg/day of estradiol! I think you cut off your testicles at home...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
for Most of the people it takes 7-8 months for the medications to start working.

If you already have a great baseline, you won’t notice the results until the hairs grow longer which can take around six months. If you are at a baseline similar to mine, or bridges, the regrowth can be seen more evidently at around the two month point.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[UPDATE] I received my hormone blood-work results.

Testosterone: 4.7 nmol/L (with the normal male range being 8.6 to 29.0 nmol/L)
Estradiol: 719 pmol/L (with the normal male range being 41 to 159 pmol/L)

After receiving this information, I can gather that my testosterone levels are significantly lower than the normal male range; although they are slightly higher than normal female ranges. Furthermore, my estradiol levels are significantly higher than the normal male range; they are within normal female ranges.

Within transgender women, the goal is to have estradiol levels within the range of 300 to 600 pmol/L. In that sense, my estradiol levels are slightly higher than the ranges which are aimed at transgender women. I can suspect this is due to the bicalutamide having a synergetic effect with estrogen.

I do have to wait slightly longer for my other hormone blood-work results, since I am not really allowed to know the results until my endocrinologist inspects them.

5900CA97-B6C5-4199-BD21-2686DC968C95.jpeg

laungai1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your hair improved?
when i dropped minoxidil for 1 year, shed happened indeed, it lasted for about 6 months, but it was just Telogen Effluvium.i think i am addicted to medicines,so i began to use minoxidil again, however no more hair grow.

M

Member 139756

[UPDATE] I received my hormone blood-work results.

Testosterone: 4.7 nmol/L (with the normal male range being 8.6 to 29.0 nmol/L)
Estradiol: 719 pmol/L (with the normal male range being 41 to 159 pmol/L)

My test is 0.5nmol/L and my estradiol 1900 pmol/L.

I've been taking HRT for 15 months and at this level since ~ January.

Hair is still awful and doesn't seem to be growing back though, even in the areas that didn't receive a transplant (the hairline). :(

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My test is 0.5nmol/L and my estradiol 1900 pmol/L.

I've been taking HRT for 15 months and at this level since ~ January.

Hair is still awful and doesn't seem to be growing back though, even in the areas that didn't receive a transplant (the hairline). :(

My T would be lower, but bicalutamide raises it slightly. I am happy with my T being slightly above female ranges, as long as bicalutamide is blocking it efficaciously. Although, isn’t your E slightly too high?