Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think so too. 50-75 mg bica is enough for treating baldness.
I remember dude from 4chan who used bica+ralox and added CPA (because he thought high testosteron from bica+ralox is strange, lol). He got good result for his femboy's goal.

I agree... 0.5mg/day of dutasteride and 50mg/day of bicalutamide is definitely enough...

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can u link his posts or pm me them?

I know that if person a used: 75mg bicalutamide, 60mg raloxifine
but person b used: 75mg bicalutamide, 60mg raloxifine, 25mg cpa

the person a would have better results because cpa allows for always a certain degree of ar signaling since its a partial agonist

I tried to find him but I couldn't. Sorry =_=
It's too difficult...

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So @DHTcel it is pointless to take CPA with Estrogen for hair because it is an AR agonist? Should I just wait for my Bicalutamide to arrive and take it with an AR inhibitor and estrogen ? Or would it be benificial to keep taking the CPA?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tranny Central
This thread is highly important, call us tannies if you want but we are getting (all) of our hair back, unlike a lot of the people on this forum who are stuck in a constant loop of starting and stopping minoxidil/finasteride complaining that they are still losing hair and crying over going bald for the rest of their existence and live in a constant state of anxiety and dispare.

We aren't afraid, and will do what it takes to be able to live comfortably in our own bodies.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So @DHTcel it is pointless to take CPA with Estrogen for hair because it is an AR agonist? Should I just wait for my Bicalutamide to arrive and take it with an AR inhibitor and estrogen ? Or would it be benificial to keep taking the CPA?

Continue taking CPA until your bicalutamide arrives. It will create a better base for you to start; starting with castration-level T and female ranges of E is ideal.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
take estradiol with bicalutamide, DONT take cpa or spironolactone with them. also if u want u can add finasteride or dutasteride

Continue taking CPA until your bicalutamide arrives. It will create a better base for you to start; starting with castration-level T and female ranges of E is ideal.
try to taper off of cpa if u are taking more than 25mg currently, in prostate cancer they observed at doses of 100-300mg, there was PSA flares after discontinuing the drug immediately. Or just drop CPA after 1 week of staying on bicalutamide, thats my recommendation.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok here is my regimen:

Microneedling with derminator twice weekly
A combination of RU and CB 3 times daily. I find the more you do these the better.
Minoxidil twice daily
dutasteride 0.5 daily
Oral minoxidil 5mg
Retin A for absorption
Ordinary- hair density serum

I just bought bicalutamide and raflo Incase of b**ch tits. I’ll wait for dhtcel and others to drop more knowledge before I use them though. Just want them on hand and I’ve got pretty damn good hair and hairline as it is.
That's good. Now you might want to revisit primary school and learn how to speak, write - basically how to communicate well and not be a douchebag.

(we've talked before as well, but Iirc you're the first person whole reply/comment I've disliked)

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone remember to drink PLENTY of water daily and exercise to lower risk of blood clotting, it'sreally important to keep the cells from stacking together, these are some natural blood thinners as well to help with circulation

Turmeric
Ginger
Cayenne peppers
Vitamin E
Garlic
Cassia cinnamon
Ginkgo biloba
Grape seed extract

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now one strange thing I've noticed: I've more sand like very smalls balls on my scalp. (To elaborate more, they were always there since I started losing hair, in form of seborrhoeic flakes.)
@bridgeburn @Ikarus @DHTcel @Father_of_Shiseido @anyone
That had happened to me as well. But at that time, my hair condition was improving. I used to think that they (the tiny white bulge) are dead, shrunken hair follicles though, I never knew what it was.

Last edited:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is highly important, call us tannies if you want but we are getting (all) of our hair back, unlike a lot of the people on this forum who are stuck in a constant loop of starting and stopping minoxidil/finasteride complaining that they are still losing hair and crying over going bald for the rest of their existence and live in a constant state of anxiety and dispare.

We aren't afraid, and will do what it takes to be able to live comfortably in our own bodies.

an androgyny body and a free androgyny life (because, i can wear whatever i want (->after a little correction of my forehead and a shave of my adams apple/little bit from my chin)) .. i never want miss that ;)
and the norwood-1-hairline (from Estrogen, progesterone and more) in the mid 30s is unbelieveable and cool too..i look only on the heads of women.because nearly every man in my age has less hair and short hair...

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, Maave replied today on reddit.
Since he's still taking bicalutamide (increased it to 100mg), he must be doing well.

BTW, what type of hair loss did he has?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190621-131815.png
    Screenshot_20190621-131815.png
    275.6 KB · Views: 238

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone remember to drink PLENTY of water daily and exercise to lower risk of blood clotting, it'sreally important to keep the cells from stacking together, these are some natural blood thinners as well to help with circulation

Turmeric
Ginger
Cayenne peppers
Vitamin E
Garlic
Cassia cinnamon
Ginkgo biloba
Grape seed extract

I am attempting to cut down my sugar intake; it’s difficult though! It will be useful in the long-run so I have to put more effort into it. I might start taking turmeric again, though... And ginger!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
an androgyny body and a free androgyny life (because, i can wear whatever i want (->after a little correction of my forehead and a shave of my adams apple/little bit from my chin)) .. i never want miss that ;)
and the norwood-1-hairline (from Estrogen, progesterone and more) in the mid 30s is unbelieveable and cool too..i look only on the heads of women.because nearly every man in my age has less hair and short hair...

I am lucky in that I don’t have a visible Adam’s apple! I have a neck similar to a woman’s... Androgyny is key!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, Maave replied today on reddit.
Since he's still taking bicalutamide (increased it to 100mg), he must be doing well.

BTW, what type of hair loss did he has?

I don’t agree with his stance on hair loss being ‘to use finasteride/dutasteride’; he is saying this based on himself using bicalutamide and raloxifine to treat his non-binary identify.