Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I can infer, once you've glands removed you won't get gyno thereafter even if you continue taking anti-androgens??
if they remove the whole gland then u wont get gyno again

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shesalady.co.uk and inhousepharmacy.vu are out of estrogel, does anyone know another website that sells legit brands?

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shesalady.co.uk and inhousepharmacy.vu are out of estrogel, does anyone know another website that sells legit brands?

Hey @Itsnoahkennedy : I ordered on May 27th, and I will receive my package on Monday... it took almost a month while I took the express order formula from the site. I ordered estrogel with thailandpharmacy.net (it's legit)

After this order, I will buy from shesalady :)

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Itsnoahkennedy : I ordered on May 27th, and I will receive my package on Monday... it took almost a month while I took the express order formula from the site. I ordered estrogel with thailandpharmacy.net (it's legit)

After this order, I will buy from shesalady :)

i'll just order things in bulk them since it takes so long, when i ordered from inhouse it takes about 15 days to arrive

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve been reading your posts on bica. What I’m getting, is none of you are taking it alone. Are you all using topical estradiol with it?
Won’t that not really help people see if works on its own.
I’m going to test it out alone with just oral min 10mg and duta.
Shesalady responded to my email. They are stocking up next week.

All I know is since I have been off spironolactone my gains have all gone. All the micro hairs I was seeing gone. I do not know however if oral min has shed them or it’s being off spironolactone. Or being on 5mg of letro for over a month.
I stopped using letro because although the gyno was still getting smaller it was going so slowly. I stopped it cold turkey to since what’s the point of tapering off if I’m going to inadvertently raise the estrogen levels taking bica. And if that doesn’t work spironolactone again. I’ve been of it 2 weeks now and my gyno has not gotten any bigger. And it’s still unnoticeable.

Last edited:

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve been reading your posts on bica. What I’m getting, is none of you are taking it alone. Are you all using topical estradiol with it?

All I know is since I have been off spironolactone my gains have all gone. All the micro hairs I was seeing gone. I do not know however if oral min has shed them or it’s being off spironolactone. Or being on 5mg of letro for over a month.
I stopped using letro because although the gyno was still getting smaller it was going so slowly. I stopped it cold turkey to since what’s the point of tapering off if I’m going to inadvertently raise the estrogen levels taking bica. And if that doesn’t work spironolactone again. I’ve been of it 2 weeks now and my gyno has not gotten any bigger. And it’s still unnoticeable.
look at my regimen, I'm on 100mg bicalutamide, 0.5mg dutasteride, 60mg raloxifene

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why spironolactone? Why not some nuclear anti-androgen like bicalutamide? Chances of gyno at 50mg are about 36%. Gyno from bical generally goes away either by itself or with a short course of raloxifene - that's what Ein experience was.

Gyno is when your gland hardens. It cannot go away by itself. Having puffy nipples is the first sign that your glands are beginning to swell. This is probably what your on about as if your testosterone were to increase then the puffyness will go away by itself. But as soon as the gland hardens. It will not go by itself.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why letrozole dude? It's f*****g powerful AI. And you can't stop it cold turkey and don't suffer any sides. It completely slashes estrogen. I don't know why did you prefer it over tamoxifen/ralox. Even Dht cream would have been a better option.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Using bicalutamide alone isn’t an ideal situation; there doesn’t seem to be sufficient information on its effect on DHT. People have different opinions, but there isn’t a solid answer. It’s just safer to use dutasteride with it, just in case. Although, I believe Maave uses bicalutamide without 5AR inhibitors/estradiol yet is having results. I am using bicalutamide along with dutasteride and estradiol, with dutasteride just having a supporting role. If you are using bicalutamide along with dutasteride and oral minoxidil, you will have great results.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
check out my thread(https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/how-much-t-dht-does-bicalutamide-block.123281/) on how I calculated my bicalutamide dosage

what is ur regimen btw and what do u want to change to?

If you don't use raloxifene/tamoxifene then 50mg will be more than enough

My regimen is:
10mg oral min (started April 2019 was on topical min for 6 years before that)
0.5mg duta (started in April 2018 was on finasteride for 3 years before that)

I was on 200mg of spironolactone for almost 4 months (started in jan 2019). I got gyno bad and had to stop as it really did bother me.
Hopefully bica improves my hair (I’ll start it at 25mg and see how I react and I’ll increase it from there). I didn’t really know what to expect with gyno as a lot of these new guys on this thread probably don’t. But I’ve experienced it now and I can spot it from a mile away. I will always have a couple of packs of raloxifine and letro on hand though. That’s the best advice I can give.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maave doesn't have that aggressive of hairloss though, he is non-binary

He still has hair loss though, otherwise he wouldn’t have been on a hair loss website if it was just as therapy for his non-binary identity. There is many contradicting opinions on its effect on DHT; on the transgender part of reddit, there have been people who say since it blocks the androgen receptors, DHT can’t be formed. And then there are some who say it doesn’t have an effect on DHT because of whatever reason. In my opinion, I think it does block DHT. If the androgen receptors are blocked, then how can T convert to DHT?

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using bicalutamide alone isn’t an ideal situation; there doesn’t seem to be sufficient information on its effect on DHT. People have different opinions, but there isn’t a solid answer. It’s just safer to use dutasteride with it, just in case. Although, I believe Maave uses bicalutamide without 5AR inhibitors/estradiol yet is having results. I am using bicalutamide along with dutasteride and estradiol, with dutasteride just having a supporting role. If you are using bicalutamide along with dutasteride and oral minoxidil, you will have great results.

I hope so haha. Cheers for your reply. I will keep you guys posted on my results.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why letrozole dude? It's f*****g powerful AI. And you can't stop it cold turkey and don't suffer any sides. It completely slashes estrogen. I don't know why did you prefer it over tamoxifen/ralox. Even Dht cream would have been a better option.

I did stop I cold turkey and I didn’t get any sidesand it’s been just over 2 weeks now. I did lower the dosage to 2.5mg for a few days but I doubt that made any difference. Letrozole got my gyno down to a size where it’s unnoticeable.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He still has hair loss though, otherwise he wouldn’t have been on a hair loss website if it was just as therapy for his non-binary identity. There is many contradicting opinions on its effect on DHT; on the transgender part of reddit, there have been people who say since it blocks the androgen receptors, DHT can’t be formed. And then there are some who say it doesn’t have an effect on DHT because of whatever reason. In my opinion, I think it does block DHT. If the androgen receptors are blocked, then how can T convert to DHT?
DHT has a Kd(binding affinity of 0.25-0.5nM) and T has a Kd(binding affinity of 0.4-1.0)nM for the Androgen Receptor

so by using dutasteride u reduce the needed dosage of bicalutamide to block androgens since T has a lower binding affinity than DHT

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When u started balding:
<25 - Agressive Hair Loss
<30 - Normal male pattern baldness
<40 - At least you are married buddy

I started at 14-15 :(

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did stop I cold turkey and I didn’t get any sidesand it’s been just over 2 weeks now. I did lower the dosage to 2.5mg for a few days but I doubt that made any difference. Letrozole got my gyno down to a size where it’s unnoticeable.
Lower the dosage to 2.5mg???!!!! 2.5mg is a proper dose for it. If you took more than 2.5mg and are still not bald, you should be thankful to God! Not only will it decrease your gyno it will diminish it completely, together with your hair.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When u started balding:
<25 - Agressive Hair Loss
<30 - Normal male pattern baldness
<40 - At least you are married buddy

I started at 14-15 :(
Same dude. I also started at 14 but I tell people 15 just to make myself feel better.

BTW, I'm going on a regimen to get a inch or two (highly unlikely). If I choose to add aromasin, arimidex, or letrozole, what measure should I take to avoid their impact on hair? RU, bicalutamide, anything??

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lower the dosage to 2.5mg???!!!! 2.5mg is a proper dose for it. If you took more than 2.5mg and are still not bald, you should be thankful to God! Not only will it decrease your gyno it will diminish it completely, together with your hair.
My hair part moved half a centimeter in the month that I was on tamoxifen, I wonder what would've happened if I used letrozole...