Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[UPDATE] It has been around twenty days since my last update. I am going to put some images here. I have been on my regimen for fourteen weeks, in which I have been using bicalutamide for around thirty-six days. I can see that it’s filling in with more ‘tiny scalp hairs’ which are making my scalp become more ‘grey’ in appearance.

Last edited:

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[UPDATE] It has been around twenty days since my last update. I am going to put some images here. I have been on my regimen for fourteen weeks, in which I have been using bicalutamide for around thirty-six days. I can see that it’s filling in with more ‘tiny scalp hairs’ which are making my scalp become more ‘grey’ in appearance.

Before (June 6th or 7th):
View attachment 122102

After (Today):
View attachment 122103
Yaayy! I envy you.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 121879

Long time no see.

I am the guy who got fucked by a fake doctor. So now I am back to avenge and also share knowledge on how not to get duped by fake online doctors/reviews/businesses basis 3 P's (Profile, Pattern, Period)

This is where i need your support.

I have made a video outlining everything fake this doctor does under the sun.
If you agree please take him down by rating him appropriately.

Visit: www.tiny.cc/fakevideo for the video

www.tiny.cc/fakegoogle
www.tiny.cc/fakefb
to downvote him, if you agree with me.

Thanks

The fake doctor is threatening me. And employing fake reviews incessantly. What has world come to.
Dear friends, please bring this fake down. Short Link:
www.tiny.cc/fakegoogle

sad fake.PNG

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm having a slightly more difficult job getting bica from my Doctor, but do have spironolactone on hand. I'm hoping that with dutas and and small amount of topical estro (0.2-0.3 mg), I might be able to see regrowth with as low as 50 mg of spironolactone? Or is that just a fantasy lol

Mate all you can do is try. If your going to take estrogen then it will be like taking a higher dosage of spironolactone anyway. So I wouldn’t be surprised if you did see gains from it.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 122102

After (Today):
View attachment 122103

Nice results mate. Your definitely gaining hair no doubt. Keep us updated.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fake doctor is threatening me. And employing fake reviews incessantly. What has world come to.
www.tiny.cc/fakegoogle

View attachment 122110
www.tiny.cc/fakegoogle

View attachment 122110
Dude, there's homeopathy written there so it'd obviously be fake. If you went to him despite knowing that he is a homeopath, then you are stupid.
And please, stop posting these things here in this thread - it's irritating.

hahahamyhairisdead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 122102

After (Today):
View attachment 122103

Awesome. It's like when I took duta 0.5 mg for 4 months and used minoxidil 5%, but you get this result so fast...

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who what thinks about how to imitate a female hormonal pregnancy for the growth of hair density? Estradiol and progesterone in combination give amazing results of hair growth!

Attachments

• EABAEAE5-8D89-4BD3-A2FE-6808D54F54DA.png
    EABAEAE5-8D89-4BD3-A2FE-6808D54F54DA.png
    919.3 KB · Views: 213
  • C1002203-D5D0-4C39-A54A-1DA0703E7D66.jpeg
    C1002203-D5D0-4C39-A54A-1DA0703E7D66.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 179

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the case of hair loss, progesterone is actually a natural inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT, and it is believed that DHT is the main cause of hair loss in both men and women.

Attachments

• B3982C76-A587-4A3E-B202-EF7DB9286D41.png
    B3982C76-A587-4A3E-B202-EF7DB9286D41.png
    919.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 9E785D22-929C-48E3-BBEB-37AB786AB7B5.jpeg
    9E785D22-929C-48E3-BBEB-37AB786AB7B5.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 90

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to upload some more images... I apologise about the difference in lighting. Back then, I only occasionally took photos. Currently, I have been taking all of my photos in the same lighting, time of day (morning) and area to keep things consistent. My hair is still greatly thin, and lacks significant amounts of density. It’s these ‘mini scalp hairs’ which are giving the appearance of thicker hair, as it makes my scalp appear more ‘grey’ instead of scalp coloured. I am just waiting for those ‘mini scalp hairs’ to grow longer, and I am waiting for more to sprout. I hope people understand what I mean... It’s kinda hard for me to explain properly, so I apologise if you lack an understanding of what I mean.

Before treatment (taken in 2018):
B918A4EE-CA34-4494-91C5-E6F118F86E26.jpeg

Today:
7F8BD3DE-729C-46AC-BFC3-71F161DFAEDC.jpeg

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to upload some more images... I apologise about the difference in lighting. Back then, I only occasionally took photos. Currently, I have been taking all of my photos in the same lighting, time of day (morning) and area to keep things consistent. My hair is still greatly thin, and lacks significant amounts of density. It’s these ‘mini scalp hairs’ which are giving the appearance of thicker hair, as it makes my scalp appear more ‘grey’ instead of scalp coloured. I am just waiting for those ‘mini scalp hairs’ to grow longer, and I am waiting for more to sprout. I hope people understand what I mean... It’s kinda hard for me to explain properly, so I apologise if you lack an understanding of what I mean.

Before treatment (taken in 2018):
View attachment 122136

Today:
View attachment 122138

By the end of the year you'll have bridge hair no doubt. It looks like 2x improvement from the first picture to the second one.