Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I signed up for military at 17, at 18 boys are allowed to smoke tabbaco and get a tattoo, consent to sex, and in some countries drink alcohol.

None of those are irreversible in the way that chemical castration is. Look, I take finasteride which itself carries risks, but people now refer to the “bridgeburn regimen” on the forum and I would be cautious about promoting it to emotionally undeveloped boys/men who quite obviously display signs of mental health problems.

That’s a matter of conscience, not censorship. I believe in free speech.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with bridgeburn here. I read about his regimen a long time ago but didn't try it back then because I simply didn't want to. There's a risk with literally everything you do. Some dudes get ED even on finasteride. As soon as I started earning I started saving for a hair transplant. Hairloss was ruining my life. I was being made of fun of by my friends on every outing or gathering, my office colleagues would make fun of me behind my back. I was just a 23 year old guy trying to live a normal life. Tried everything. finasteride, min, dutasteride, dermarolling. Nothing worked. Even my hair transplant failed and the surgeon damaged my donor area badly.

I finally decided to go ahead with bridgeburn's regimen. Did he introduce me to this extreme regimen? Yes. Did he force me to do it? NO. It is still my choice to go ahead with the regimen or drop it completely. Life is uncertain. You may not even live long enough to have a family. Who knows I might get hit by a bus tomorrow. Atleast I should be able to live happily as long as I am here. For me hair is a big part of looks and satisfaction with myself. I tried toppik one day and my happiness hit the roof when I looked at myself in the mirror with a head full of hair even if it was fake.

What norwood had you reached at 23?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of those are irreversible in the way that chemical castration is.
yeah not in the same way but they can lead to other irreversable effects,
might get kicked out of military with dishonorable discharge on your record, might overdose on alcohol (someone I knew died from that as a teenager), might get an STD, tobbaco literally causes DNA damage, etc.

and chemical castration might cause permanent infertility, it doesn't guarantee it will. Some have taken HRT for 5 years stopped a few months then had a kid and restarted again.
but people now refer to the “bridgeburn regimen” on the forum and I would be cautious about promoting it to emotionally undeveloped boys/men who quite obviously display signs of mental health problems.
mental health problems, all the more reason to try something different.
That’s a matter of conscience, not censorship. I believe in free speech
people have a right to know all thier options, you can't stop folks from making crazy decisions. So its better to educate and get on treatment before its too late, not fearing that finasteride will make youre dick fall off or bullshitting around with conventional methods when some folks need something stronger and waiting "5 more years" for the rest of our lives.

I only promote with what is true and the truth will set you free

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently taking 0.5mg dutasteride, 10mg oral minoxidil, 5% minoxidil topical at night and dermstamping. If i don't have results within a year im jumping on bridgeburns regime, i think this is an excellent thread and bridgeburns posts have always been informative, he never shies away from the potential sides this sort of regime can cause. But i want my hair back and im willing to do anything for it.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
awww, thanks for the kind words everyone :)

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
which one is more powerful?
cpa 25 mg ed or spironolactone 200mg ed??
I’m taking cpa for about 2 month 25 mg ed but didn’t see any diffrence,just my hair thinning every day with minoxidil 5% on just hairlime for 3 month and finastride for 6 month
I have good regrowth on my hairline and temples but I want thick hair

Last edited:

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
None of those are irreversible in the way that chemical castration is. Look, I take finasteride which itself carries risks, but people now refer to the “bridgeburn regimen” on the forum and I would be cautious about promoting it to emotionally undeveloped boys/men who quite obviously display signs of mental health problems.

That’s a matter of conscience, not censorship. I believe in free speech.

This is just one thread on a massive forum. Bridgeburn has posted a success story. He didn’t have too, this is just another option to try if all else fails. He even stated he doesn’t recommend people try it on the original post.
It’s a bit patronising to assume people are emotionally unstable for choosing this regimen.

Last edited:

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really do appreciate the honest and informative posts from @bridgeburn. Although I work in the life sciences field, I was totally unaware of some of these more 'unconventional' options for hair loss. @bridgeburn seems to be a thorough researcher and experimentalist. His story gives hope to those who feel hopeless.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate @bridgeburn ’s contribution too and don’t even rule out his regimen for myself one day, my criticism is qualified and I think he’s intelligent enough to understand that.

My first reaction when I saw Bridges thread was thats crazy theres no way would I ever do that, but then eight months later after more dramatic hairloss I was on his same path. You dont know how desperate you might be until its almost all gone. Much respect for being open minded.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, bica has a much higher chance of gyno. Fina/duta don't block the receptors, only the enzyme that concerts T to DHT so there's still T available to act on breast tissue.

ok so testosterone alone ( not DHT) can counteract the effect of oestradiol on breast tissue?

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey BridgeBurn,
How fatigued are you on this regimen? And we’re you really tired on Cypro? I’ll have spironolactone hopefully next week, but I’m still on the fence with being on it lol. I ordered 400 pills at 25mg so I can toy around with doses for a while. Lemme know how the test Inhibition made you feel ( besides the gyno)

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just going to ask this. I am yawning and exhausted all day even after sleeping 9 hrs a night. Is this due to drop in testosterone? What are you guys doing to keep your energy levels up?

Yeah almost everybody feels really tired in the beginning. For a lot of people it takes a few months for their body to get used to not having as much test around and then they start feeling better. What helps me is taking a low dose of cypro. lately i've been taking only 12.5 mg every other day and I feel better. The point is to have low testosterone not no testosterone, even women will feel tired if they dont have enough testosterone. Also work out even when you dont feel like it. Biking or weight lifting whatever it is always helps out with energy levels.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah almost everybody feels really tired in the beginning. For a lot of people it takes a few months for their body to get used to not having as much test around and then they start feeling better. What helps me is taking a low dose of cypro. lately i've been taking only 12.5 mg every other day and I feel better. The point is to have low testosterone not no testosterone, even women will feel tired if they dont have enough testosterone. Also work out even when you dont feel like it. Biking or weight lifting whatever it is always helps out with energy levels.

Question for you, I’m going on spironolactone because my sebum production is wayyyy to much on dutasteride and in general. I get bad itching from my seb derm so I need to nuke some of that. Do you notice less oil on Cypro? I’ve never read that it can help with sebum, but theoretically it should with reduction in T