Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so with higher E2 level you have less body odor and sudation?
@bridgeburn ; could you explain me how does bicalutamide cause gynecomastia? what is the exact mecanism? and the difference with fina/duta induced gyno. thanks man
Testosterone is anti-estrogenic in breast tissue, so blocking it promotes breast growth. Bicalutamide also results in higher estrogen levels - it blocks feedback in the HPG axis which results in more testosterone, but the testosterone is blocked from androgen receptors by bica so the excess free T is eventually turned to E through aromatization. Compared to fina/duta, bica is a more potent anti-androgen and it produces higher E levels.

DuckThisSheet

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks @bridgeburn and @nWo Wolfpac for answers, really appreciate that :)

why not everyday.

If my doctor will prescribe me Duta, I can consider taking it everyday. In my country it would cost less than 8 Euro for month treatment. But if he will tell me that he can not prescribe me duta, the cost will be probably around 25 euros.

switching to dutasteride or adding once a week will help, and youll have a bit more E without the fertility issue. You could also try oral minoxidil someday after awhile as it is more effective than topical, you can also take some progesterone to further reduce 5ar. Maybe a small amount of topical estradiol won't hurt, but keep it under 1mg.

I was considering oral minoxidil, but in my family there were problems with heart diseases- My grandpa died in his 30s becouse of the heart attack. And i wonder that is it less safe for me to take oral minoxidil than for other?

Also i had a contact with Antydhtor and he had swollen legs becouse of the oral minoxidil, but last time he was posting something, he said that he is happy becouse its gone.

About progesterone - Are we talking about supplements or a drug with a prescription? Bcs the only thing i can find on polish sites is Lutein (from marigold flower extract) and this is supplement.

so a regimen such as this;
dutasteride, progesterone, oral minoxidil, 1mg topical estrogel is still quite alot stronger than the typical Big 3 and at the same time its not nearly extreme as my regimen. combine this with your youth and it may give you your hair back miraculously.

So can i take 1mg topical estrogel and feel still kinda safe right? There is low chance that i will go to castrate level, right?

I feel like i can do a lot to get my hair back. I naver had a high confidance with a girls, but now its equal to -9 level. If you dont mind i will post my hairline photos soon to show you the outline of my situation. It may help to adjust my treatment

One more time thanks for answers guys and...
Just f*** balding

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Maave; thanks; so it has a higher risk of gyno with bicalutamide compared to duta?
Does duta and fina block the receptor at the breast tissue? or just block a part of the enzyme? thanks

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "tressful11, post: 1746001, miembro: 136768"] ¿Alguien aquí experimentó el derramamiento de cypro + estro? ¿Como arrojar el cabello y luego recuperar el cabello más grueso? De repente, estoy perdiendo mucho pelo en un patrón difuso y no estoy seguro de si volverá a crecer más grueso [/ QUOTE]
I am with flutamide 500 mg and estrogen 4 mg finasteride 1 mg and minoxidil topico and I shed a lot of hair

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn I’m glad you’re happy with your results and life in general, but you look overly feminine/beta to me, the hair you’ve regrown is feminine and lacks style, your testicles are shrinking and you’re possibly infertile. You’ve proved your experiment works but your regimen will be unsuitable for most people.

It must have been awful losing so much hair at such a young age but will all this really be worth it in the long run?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
If my doctor will prescribe me Duta, I can consider taking it everyday. In my country it would cost less than 8 Euro for month treatment. But if he will tell me that he can not prescribe me duta, the cost will be probably around 25 euros.
tell your doctor to give you that dutasteride or you're gunna kick thier ***!!
I was considering oral minoxidil, but in my family there were problems with heart diseases- My grandpa died in his 30s becouse of the heart attack. And i wonder that is it less safe for me to take oral minoxidil than for other?
Holy f*****g Shitttt, 30 is like the youngest I've heard for that. . probably he just had too much DHT! hell, antiandrogens might even be good for you then. I mean Im no doctor but keep these facts in mind:

-premature balding is correalated to increased risk of heart disease
-men get heart disease about 10 years earlier than women
-blasting anabolic steriods comes with heart and stroke risks

But yeah, you probably should avoid oral minoxidil for now. maybe just topical for now and see how it goes. minoxidil is a blood pressure med, it lowers blood pressure..

oh sh*t, spironolactone lowers blood pressure too, be careful.

Also i had a contact with Antydhtor and he had swollen legs becouse of the oral minoxidil, but last time he was posting something, he said that he is happy becouse its gone.
I think spironolactone would counter that swelling effect.. Is this recent contact?! Are you Polish? Last time he was on here like a year and a half ago he was on 10mg min everyday. Do you know anything about his regimen now, surely he's not still taking the crazy high CPA doses??
About progesterone - Are we talking about supplements or a drug with a prescription? Bcs the only thing i can find on polish sites is Lutein (from marigold flower extract) and this is supplement.
lutein is plant/vegetable polyphenol, lol. progesterone is a hormone, one brand name its sold by is "Prometruem".
So can i take 1mg topical estrogel and feel still kinda safe right? There is low chance that i will go to castrate level, right?
As long as youre not on a receptor blocker (spironolactone, cypro,bica) then 1mg is relatively safe, it might give you some gyno and reduce T a bit but you won't go near castrate level with that
I feel like i can do a lot to get my hair back.
Yes there is alot you can do! The scalp is hairier on the other side
Just f*** balding
Look on the bright side, if you never went bald you wouldn't have met me ;) hahaha

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
but you look overly feminine/beta to me, the hair you’ve regrown is feminine and lacks style,
the hair itself is feminine? the style? why, cause the curls or poofyness? Its the style I had as a teenager coming back;
Screenshot_20180702-210211.jpg

oh except now without the acne.

It must have been awful losing so much hair at such a young age but will all this really be worth it in the long run?
yes honestly its worth it. If I was bald and had a million hot girls after me it wouldn't matter cause I can't feel comfortable within my own self.

I don't give a f*** about anyone else's opinion.
but you look overly feminine/beta to me,
compared to looking like a serial killer

1124162355.jpg

0914160250.jpg

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone here experience shedding on cypro + estro? Like you shed hair and then regrew back thicker hair? I am suddenly shedding a lot of hair in diffuse pattern and I am not sure if it will grow back thicker

Dont worry too much shedding is very common when you change your hormones up. It seems to me a lot of people shed for the first 3 months or so and then it stops. I've been shedding a ton of hair since I started. Somedays I shed so much I wonder how I am not bald but my hair continues to thicken. Shedding a lot of hair is okay as long as you regrow it faster than you lose it. I was worried too so I was doing some reaserch and found even some women with very thick hair complain about it shedding constantly but their hair never gets any thinner. Although unlike you when I shed it's from all over I shed just as much hair from the nape of my neck as top of my head.

DuckThisSheet

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tell your doctor to give you that dutasteride or you're gunna kick thier ***!!
I will, but if not my derma, there is a big chance that my family doctor can do a thing - Last time visited his clinic and asked a receptionist for prescription (couse i couldnt see my derma) she just asked on whose name write the prescription, and what drug do i need. And wrote it, didnt even had to see my doctor <3
Holy f*****g Shitttt, 30 is like the youngest I've heard for that. . probably he just had too much DHT! hell, antiandrogens might even be good for you then.

Ok i asked my mother to be sure. He died when he was 39 excatly, in his death certificate doctor wrote that "heart attack withouttblood clot" coused a death or something like that. But keep in mind, that it was like a 40 years ago (or more) and the medicine wasnt that good as its now. So there could be another reason of death but they didnt found it. Idk

I think spironolactone would counter that swelling effect.. Is this recent contact?! Are you Polish? Last time he was on here like a year and a half ago he was on 10mg min everyday. Do you know anything about his regimen now, surely he's not still taking the crazy high CPA doses??
About this:
-Im Polish and I HAD contact with anty. Actually i dont have, becouse he decided that he is not going to spend that much time on hairloss sites, becouse it takes too much time for him, and he is not balding anymore
-He was also going to start a music career or something :D
-He had an idea to create a "club" with paid membership for hair fanatics, becouse he was pissed at ppl on polish forum, but i think that this idea is dead atm. Anyway the idea behind paid membership was to sponsor a Hair Transplant for the member with the worst hairline
-I think that he cut the dose of drugs, but im not sure, and i dont want to mislead you
-He was planning to do Hair Transplant to create U-shape hairline

lutein is plant/vegetable polyphenol, lol. progesterone is a hormone, one brand name its sold by is "Prometruem".
Ok I found this sh*t, progesterone is also called in Poland "Luteina" or was few years ago. But its not linked with supplement for eyes xD

As long as youre not on a receptor blocker (spironolactone, cypro,bica) then 1mg is relatively safe, it might give you some gyno and reduce T a bit but you won't go near castrate level with that
Thats nice to hear

Look on the bright side, if you never went bald you wouldn't have met me ;) hahaha
This is probably the biggest adventage of balding haha :D

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn of course you’ll look like a serial killer when you’re striking that pose in a still image, it’s not representative of what people would have seen day to day. Do you at least agree your regimen is inadvisable for most balding guys?

It’s hard to believe you don’t care about other people’s opinions when you’ve undergone such an extreme, experimental regimen in order to not be perceived as a bald guy.

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Maave; thanks; so it has a higher risk of gyno with bicalutamide compared to duta?
Does duta and fina block the receptor at the breast tissue? or just block a part of the enzyme? thanks
Yup, bica has a much higher chance of gyno. Fina/duta don't block the receptors, only the enzyme that concerts T to DHT so there's still T available to act on breast tissue.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn of course you’ll look like a serial killer when you’re striking that pose in a still image, it’s not representative of what people would have seen day to day. Do you at least agree your regimen is inadvisable for most balding guys?

It’s hard to believe you don’t care about other people’s opinions when you’ve undergone such an extreme, experimental regimen in order to not be perceived as a bald guy.
You apparently do not have the same frame of mind as some,which is fine . But when you cant stand the reflection in the mirror its not about what other people think. its in your head. Is it a little crazy ,maybe, vain , sure. But I bet he has not felt this good in a long time

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn, you could do shampoo commercials now. CONGRATS!!! You also definitely look a lot younger!

It doesn't have to be about meeting other people's standards. Some of us just want to reach a personal ideal body. For most of us here, that involves having hair.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn of course you’ll look like a serial killer when you’re striking that pose in a still image, it’s not representative of what people would have seen day to day.
at Any angle they would see what looked like a diseased rat with patchy fur, and an angry scowl I often kept on my face.
Do you at least agree your regimen is inadvisable for most balding guys?
I agree, I never denied that.
I would've done the same thing if I lived alone in a cave, but hypothetically had access to these meds

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, I never denied that.

But you do seem to promote your regimen with more zeal these days. You’re promoting estradiol in that other thread where a clearly disturbed 20 year old male confessed to self-castration. Marginally improved memory is not a reason to risk growing breasts, shrinking testicles and infertility.

Males are effectively still boys at 20, they’re not positioned to make irreversible decisions about their life. Even you can’t be sure you won’t regret all this one day. Although I will concede you seem more informed, considered and rational than most.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you do seem to promote your regimen with more zeal these days. You’re promoting estradiol in that other thread where a clearly disturbed 20 year old male confessed to self-castration. Marginally improved memory is not a reason to risk growing breasts, shrinking testicles and infertility.
Ok, you caught me. I'm cunningly promoting my agenda of convincing men with hairloss to chemical castration so they'll be infertile and I will purge the f*****g baldness genes from the human race!! Bwhahahahahaha *evil laugh :mad::mad:;);)o_Oo_O

That dude had already decided to go on it whether I promote it or not. and its true though, its a neuroprotective neurosteriod. There's measurable increase in dendrite spines 30 minutes after taking a dose of estradiol.

and he has no balls to shrink anyway, hell be totally infertile even if he went on T.

and gyno, we all know about that. but c'mon it Can be covered with the right clothing and method, etc. Nobody is gunna think its strange to wear a shirt all the time, they will think its strange if you wear a hat all the time.
yeah gyno can be disturbing to some but it can be removed with surgery and then its gone forever.

gyno.jpg

but Hairloss thats worse than gyno, cause you can't gain any higher number of hairs with surgery, you just change the location and risk shock loss and losing them again years down the road.

Males are effectively still boys at 20, they’re not positioned to make irreversible decisions about their life. Even you can’t be sure you won’t regret all this one day.
Equally, people may also regret Not doing it. You can make decisions to alter your body as long as it is an informed decision. and I don't reccomend everybody jumping into totally chemical castration. just a few posts ago I advised @DuckThisSheet to try something weaker.

No risk no reward. To conquer without risk is to triumph without glory.

I signed up for military at 17, at 18 boys are allowed to smoke tabbaco and get a tattoo, consent to sex, and in some countries drink alcohol.