Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys is it possible to do the gyno gland removal now before i get huge tits on bicalutamide and prevent any gyno??

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
why antidepressants?

take some progesterone instead (100mg sublingually or oral every evening) and yo can stay healthy (central nervous system)

some E2 is for mental health good too
Have you stabalized your hair? I think last time I saw you here you said you were losing ground.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have before pics? Or is that a wig?
Thats my real hair. Would be odd to get a wig with my inconsistent curl pattern and random fly aways.

My recovery was mostly from diffused nw2 or so to fuller rounded nw0
PhotoCollage_20211129_205505674.jpg

20211129_205230.jpg

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at this thread with fresh eyes compared to when I first saw it 3 years ago OP does look a lot more feminine now. But some girls are into that so who knows if he actually downgraded appearance wise or not

I mean if he was willing to sacrifice his health I don't see why it wouldn't just be easier to work hard for a few years and save up for a hair transplant

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats my real hair. Would be odd to get a wig with my inconsistent curl pattern and random fly aways.

View attachment 173270

View attachment 173271
sorry but this is retarded. so you were bald and you castrated yourself and turned yourself into a tranny just to get hair? wtf? and you are proud of it even? so much stupidity

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 173270

View attachment 173271
That's an impressive recovery. What parts of your regime would you attribute to your regrowth? Also, how has your personality changed on HRT? Would you say that you are fundamentally the same person you were prior to transitioning?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's an impressive recovery. What parts of your regime would you attribute to your regrowth? Also, how has your personality changed on HRT? Would you say that you are fundamentally the same person you were prior to transitioning?
Bruh it literally just looks like her (?) hair is tied back differently where TF is the recovery lmao

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry but this is retarded. so you were bald and you castrated yourself and turned yourself into a tranny just to get hair? wtf? and you are proud of it even? so much stupidity
I didn't do it for hair. I did it because I wanted to transition. Hair was the bonus

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry but i dont buy this. so you wanted transition. AFTER you lost your hair. seems like COPE to me. someone who really want transition want it since he was a kid
I did want to since I was a kid. But you do what you think you're supposed to do, at least until you can't fake it any longer.

If it was just hair, trust me I woulda just used finesteride and called it a day. Woulda been much easier than upending my entire life and having half my family turn away from me and random assholes on the internet being a douche every time I reveal I'm trans. But sure, cope.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a hairloss forum for all those haters and Keyboard
Fighters get out of here, this thread is for hardcore regimens for hairloss. Everyone minds his own bussiness

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did want to since I was a kid. But you do what you think you're supposed to do, at least until you can't fake it any longer.

If it was just hair, trust me I woulda just used finesteride and called it a day. Woulda been much easier than upending my entire life and having half my family turn away from me and random assholes on the internet being a douche every time I reveal I'm trans. But sure, cope.
your hairloss was too advanced for finasteride to work for you. and hair transplant'S wouldent save you either. you dident turned trans cuz you wanted. you turned trans because you thought this is the only way you have to get sex even if it means doing it the gay way. and im sure youl find some lunatic woman who are also attracted to trans with all the leftist bullshit nowdays. you cant lie. it is strong COPE which drove you to your transition

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hairloss was too advanced for finasteride to work for you. and hair transplant'S wouldent save you either. you dident turned trans cuz you wanted. you turned trans because you thought this is the only way you have to get sex even if it means doing it the gay way. and im sure youl find some lunatic woman who are also attracted to trans with all the leftist bullshit nowdays. you cant lie. it is strong COPE which drove you to your transition
Err what? Whatever you wanna believe I don't really care