Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the way I drive my car. Forget about those pesky traffic signs and useless revision checks.
Many physical problems are related to our moods.

For example, patients with acute liver disease will probably have hepatic encephalopathy, you will feel very bad at first and worsen to coma.

That's exactly what happened to me, of course I didn't have an acute liver disease, but I was feeling super sad, fatigue, unwell to do everything, and so on, I thought right away that I might have altered liver transaminases, said and done I took my function test hepatica and was highly altered at the time of the BICA and CPA, So it was indicative of my condition.

So I would be afraid to use an antidepressant within a hormone cycle with AA could mask certain physical conditions by masking them at first, off course.

And antidepressants can cause hair loss.

But I understand the reasons and I recognize the benefits of antidepressant drugs, I just expressed my opinion,I wouldn't use, but i respect.
Seniors are going to take all these medications together, but I want you to realize that the more drugs on your schedule the worse, but you can take all of this and not feel anything, but we're just talking about guesswork here, possible spinoffs.

Good luck

(Was your answer ironic? Or are you serious?)

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The plot is thickening people. Hair loss related to moods. I can't wait to read your paper in Nature.

Of course, you are depressed as we are all when we bald. Who wouldn't. 3 exceptions: the Dalai Lama, Michael Jordan, Jeff Bezos (it's got the plata to deal with it). Even Bruce Willis looks like a penis head without hair. Not everyone can carry a bald head like Jason Statham.

So you take your anti-depressant pill even if it has hair loss written as major side effect and now you look like the serpent eating its own tail..

Everything that can make you feel better mentally in front of your mirror (THC, prozac, alcohol, flapping, etc.) is bad for hair anyway.

I would personally suggest meditation and yoga. its much safer and it can't hurt hair. From this to claim it can stop hair loss, I am not too sure.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many physical problems are related to our moods.

For example, patients with acute liver disease will probably have hepatic encephalopathy, you will feel very bad at first and worsen to coma.

That's exactly what happened to me, of course I didn't have an acute liver disease, but I was feeling super sad, fatigue, unwell to do everything, and so on, I thought right away that I might have altered liver transaminases, said and done I took my function test hepatica and was highly altered at the time of the BICA and CPA, So it was indicative of my condition.

So I would be afraid to use an antidepressant within a hormone cycle with AA could mask certain physical conditions by masking them at first, off course.

And antidepressants can cause hair loss.

But I understand the reasons and I recognize the benefits of antidepressant drugs, I just expressed my opinion,I wouldn't use, but i respect.
Seniors are going to take all these medications together, but I want you to realize that the more drugs on your schedule the worse, but you can take all of this and not feel anything, but we're just talking about guesswork here, possible spinoffs.

Good luck

(Was your answer ironic? Or are you serious?)
i have severe OCD and suicidal thoughts that is why i take 2 anti depressants together and anafranil believe it or not has zero side effects and has been the best med i ever taken for OCD paroxetine is for my suicidal ideation due to hair loss !! when i reverse my thinning i will reduce and of course stop taking them! They are keep me alive without commiting suicide!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have severe OCD and suicidal thoughts that is why i take 2 anti depressants together and anafranil believe it or not has zero side effects and has been the best med i ever taken for OCD paroxetine is for my suicidal ideation due to hair loss !! when i reverse my thinning i will reduce and of course stop taking them! They are keep me alive without commiting suicide!

Clomipramine is useful for both depression and OCD, not just OCD it is a potent snri, even dosages of 10mg a day occupy SERT at 85% or something while its main metabolite has high affinity to norepinephrine. I personally didn't like it but everyone is different.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about anti-depressant in a thread in "Success Stories" doesn't feel right. May I suggest the one called "The impact of hair loss" instead? Much more appropriate for your discussion.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The plot is thickening people. Hair loss related to moods. I can't wait to read your paper in Nature.

Of course, you are depressed as we are all when we bald. Who wouldn't. 3 exceptions: the Dalai Lama, Michael Jordan, Jeff Bezos (it's got the plata to deal with it). Even Bruce Willis looks like a penis head without hair. Not everyone can carry a bald head like Jason Statham.

So you take your anti-depressant pill even if it has hair loss written as major side effect and now you look like the serpent eating its own tail..

Everything that can make you feel better mentally in front of your mirror (THC, prozac, alcohol, flapping, etc.) is bad for hair anyway.

I would personally suggest meditation and yoga. its much safer and it can't hurt hair. From this to claim it can stop hair loss, I am not too sure.
What is ur situation with hair?? Trying to regrow,maintaining ??also what regimen?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about anti-depressant in a thread in "Success Stories" doesn't feel right. May I suggest the one called "The impact of hair loss" instead? Much more appropriate for your discussion.
I think maybe helpful for someone that has a lot of mental problems from the AA like depression suicidal thoughts!

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very nice intention, but a person with these thoughts won't neccesseraly have the first reflex to look for therapy in a success story's thread.
i just posted my whole regimen what i take :p

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just posted my whole regimen what i take :p
And here it is:

Finasteride 1mg +Dutasteride 0,5mg +minoxidil topical+Prp+latanoprost+ Hair pills! Everyday single day

Why are you on Fina and Duta? That doesn't make any sense! Who gave you such an idea?
PRP, seriously? Why not LLLT helmet? Save your money!
Hair pills? The way these pills are called makes it suspicious!

My recommendation: drop Fina if you are already on Duta. Continue with minoxidil topical because you don't have a choice, If you do minoxidil then no excuse not to microneedle too. keep latan if you can afford it and figure out what's in these "hair pills" then replace with supplements that are probably at a better daily dose and cheaper. Your hair loss must be mild with this protocol.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Numbing heartache with antidepressants seems like a bad idea to me. You are painting the leaking ceiling. It is much better to finally start using a therapy that is almost 100% likely to cause hair growth, and you will finally stop experiencing mental distress. If you are taking finasteride/Duta like the dude in this meme, it’s easier for you to start a lifelong narcotic course so you don’t suffer from heartache. If you have problems with suicidal thoughts, you need to consider the solution to the problem of HRT CHAD
1637837764991.png

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And here it is:

Finasteride 1mg +Dutasteride 0,5mg +minoxidil topical+Prp+latanoprost+ Hair pills! Everyday single day

Why are you on Fina and Duta? That doesn't make any sense! Who gave you such an idea?
PRP, seriously? Why not LLLT helmet? Save your money!
Hair pills? The way these pills are called makes it suspicious!

My recommendation: drop Fina if you are already on Duta. Continue with minoxidil topical because you don't have a choice, If you do minoxidil then no excuse not to microneedle too. keep latan if you can afford it and figure out what's in these "hair pills" then replace with supplements that are probably at a better daily dose and cheaper. Your hair loss must be mild with this protocol.
I also take bicalutamide i updated my regimen ! I have only crown thinning no hair loss and no temple problem only crown.I also take a bunch of other vitamins!I take finasteride because i am afraid to stop it might cause a shed idk help me!!If that regimen in 3 months doesn't work i will switch bica to Androcur/CPA and i will add E2 2 mg to finish the job! ( Plus the Anti depressants but i didn't add to my regimen)

Last edited:

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stay here, my time here is already enough, good luck everyone!
Good luck on google brociencia.
And to my friends who stayed, I hope they get their results.

Peace for all.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I create a thread, I can edit the master post any time later, right?
I'm thinking about starting my own thread next year. Because next year important things will happen: surgery for gynecomastia, as well as my regimen will be a year old, and if I manage to achieve the maximum result (it takes two years, but it may take less), I will try to give up HRT and try cycles. Everything is just beginning, there are many interesting things ahead.
I also follow the John Difool thread, new topical androgen receptor degraders look promising.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said, by the new year I will be Norwood 0. But my hair is short in many places. Also the new hair is very thin. So I still need a lot of time to reach the ideal. And I'm not sure if it's at all achievable: I've never seen anyone restore a whiskey to perfect condition. I mean the thickness and shine of the hair.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I create a thread, I can edit the master post any time later, right?
I'm thinking about starting my own thread next year. Because next year important things will happen: surgery for gynecomastia, as well as my regimen will be a year old, and if I manage to achieve the maximum result (it takes two years, but it may take less), I will try to give up HRT and try cycles. Everything is just beginning, there are many interesting things ahead.
I also follow the John Difool thread, new topical androgen receptor degraders look promising.
especially the gyno situation i am interested too!