Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. I can’t believe the lengths some of you will go just for hair. Lowering test, taking estrogen, oral spironolactone. What good is hair if you lack muscle and have low body fat?? I thought I was intense with my Dutasteride but man I think you guys need to re assess your priorities.
You mean high bodyfat? I see this as the least problem with this regimen, but still ofc a problem. Most guys wanting a full head of hair want it to get woman, not becoming one yourself. Imaging if one end up on a island like in "lord of the flies" with only guys. Who would care about the hair then, not many I would say.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. I can’t believe the lengths some of you will go just for hair.
there are people in this world who eat sh*t as a fetish and you find this hard to believe?
I thought I was intense with my Dutasteride but man I think you guys need to re assess your priorities.
different people have different priorities
Imaging if one end up on a island like in "lord of the flies" with only guys. Who would care about the hair then, not many I would say.
for me, even if I was doomed to be trapped alone on a deserted island for the rest of my life and never interact with anybody again; It would still bother me

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
its the question what happen in the hair-follicle and remaining body .. brain..

Raloxifen instead of true exogen E2 ... hmm..
I wonder the same, and if it binds to receptors in the brain, there's another estrogen receptor in the brain called ERx

Ninja Turtle

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are people in this world who eat sh*t as a fetish and you find this hard to believe?

for me, even if I was doomed to be trapped alone on a deserted island for the rest of my life and never interact with anybody again; It would still bother me
I suppose you’re right.. but man, have got been seeing a doctor to monitor your hormones and health?? I’m happy you have your hair back, just be careful bro.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
go for it. CPA is strong though lol, also have you considered dutas instead of finasteride?

not me. but with spironolactone yes

Why do you think your mom is resistant to DHT? maybe she just has less.

lol is that you?
Ya good point. My moms' lost some density since her youth (65 now) but her hairline is still low and solid looking.

Lol no, but that would be the dream to be on stage in front of thousands of adoring female fans as your perfect head of hair blows in the fan

0.jpg

Oh well maybe in the next life - or the after life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ya less chance you'd burn your scalp from sun exposure with hair stuck on an island

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know one of the bonuses of this stuff that no one talks about is now my hair is never oily so I only have to wash my hair once a week now and each day I dont wash it looks thicker and thicker. Plus I can go days without showering and I wont even smell bad. so thats been kind of cool. Now that I think about it the only people I've ever noticed smelling bad have been guys.

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Raloxifen instead of true exogen E2 ... hmm..

I've heard anecdotes about people sucessfully using spironolactone+estrofem+raloxifene, their main concern wasn't hair though, they just wanted to be more androgynous without developing breasts. I talked to one guy who was prescriped this combo, he said it worked as long he didn't go to high with the estrofem. The cheapest place i've found raloxifene http://www.bitcoinsteroid.com/buy-raloxifene-online-with-bitcoin
Bridgeburn what do you think about spironolactone+estrofem+raloxifene combo, can you see a reason not do to it?

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose you’re right.. but man, have got been seeing a doctor to monitor your hormones and health?? I’m happy you have your hair back, just be careful bro.
no I'm too stubborn lol

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know one of the bonuses of this stuff that no one talks about is now my hair is never oily so I only have to wash my hair once a week now and each day I dont wash it looks thicker and thicker.
omg yes!!
to be honest I don't even wash it anymore, just wet it and sometimes conditioner. I used to have alot of dandruff too but thats totally gone too
Plus I can go days without showering and I wont even smell bad. so thats been kind of cool. Now that I think about it the only people I've ever noticed smelling bad have been guys.
another great bonus I'm loving. :) I don't even wear deodorant anymore, nobody says anything even if I sweat and I used to be told pretty often that i stink. Now I hardly have any body odor at all and clothes don't f*****g stink.

but without sebumn now skin can get dry in winter and feels better to not take a bath too often

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard anecdotes about people sucessfully using spironolactone+estrofem+raloxifene, their main concern wasn't hair though, they just wanted to be more androgynous without developing breasts. I talked to one guy who was prescriped this combo, he said it worked as long he didn't go to high with the estrofem. The cheapest place i've found raloxifene http://www.bitcoinsteroid.com/buy-raloxifene-online-with-bitcoin
Bridgeburn what do you think about spironolactone+estrofem+raloxifene combo? Can you see a reason not do to it?
Ive read of people saying tamox causing hairloss but also that raloxifene is better for some reason. and I think several nonbinaries use it with Hrt for androgynie like you said. I havent heard of hair issues with them

theres some discussion on this site about but seems consesus on if its good or bad for hair isnt clear.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/anybody-try-raloxifene-for-hair-growth.114062/

The thing I'd be most worried about is its Gonadotrophin increase, supposedly 20% increase in testosterone in some studies but this could be countered by taking estradiol with it.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn what do you think about spironolactone+estrofem+raloxifene combo, can you see a reason not do to it?

thank you for your answer

this is my goal -> androgynous face and longhair without any signs of
receding hairline...
and no gyno ...

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score

hey man, so this guys didn't get gyno ?
raloxifene didn't cause him frontal alopecia?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think i might be one of the only one who actually took raloxifen ..
I took it for 2.5 month ( legit ralox) while on dutasteride , and it didn't do anything for my finasteride induced gyno, the gyno is even worse ...
And my hairline is worse too

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think i might be one of the only one who actually took raloxifen ..
I took it for 2.5 month ( legit ralox) while on dutasteride , and it didn't do anything for my finasteride induced gyno, the gyno is even worse ...
And my hairline is worse too
The dose to reverse gyno is 60mg for 10 days then 30mg after till its gone. Doses of 60mg to 100mg can result in bone demineralization. Thats why that dosage is for only 10 days.

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And its also recommended to take calcium and vitamin d whilst running raloxifene. 5000 iu vit d and 500mg calcium daily.

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And from what ive read on the bodybuilding sites it would take alot longer than that to reverse gyno. I read on one site that said about people that have had lumps from years ago and managed to completely reverse it with raloxifene. And it states that was even after trying letrozole and nolvadex.