Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
you may feel better by reducing cypros high prolactin increase. vitamin b6 and vitamin E

hell no
with a little extra T you might hit this type of hair status
upload_2018-10-29_15-14-45.png

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
And its also recommended to take calcium and vitamin d whilst running raloxifene. 5000 iu vit d and 500mg calcium daily.
this is old information brah , actually raloxifen is used to prevent bones demineralization ....

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad. I only looked up how to reverse gyno and long courses of ralox seemed to do that when people thought the only option was surgery.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
how much is your Testosterone-Level?

i have 0,35 ng/ml now (=female range)
E2 on ca 100 pg/ml (=female range)

my hormonal level are female ranges :D
since september 2018
I haven't had tests, but I feel its probably close to nothing

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a whole decade, damnn. he needs to be on an antiandrogen for the rest of his life?

Yes, he says so.He was using casodex since 2009 and last time when he went for a check up, the doctor told him his psa and other things were high so they need to change the medication and they prescribed cypro.He's using 100 mg a day i think.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, he says so.He was using casodex since 2009 and last time when he went for a check up, the doctor told him his psa and other things were high so they need to change the medication and they prescribed cypro.He's using 100 mg a day i think.

So he's been on anti androgens for over a decade and has all of his hair and no gyno? sounds good to me.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this disgustingly awkard gaping crescent-shaped protrusion bullshit

received_274800986497386_1_1.jpg

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Ive booked a doctors appontment for next thursday to get some relaxofine. My gyno has diminished during the last week without any e or cypro but not enough for my liking. Im going to take it by itself for awhile and then with cypro and see how I manage. I've looked around online and it seems like almost everybody has really good results from relaxofine. Some guys saying after 2 weeks their gyno was reduced by 50%. After relaxofine does its job I'll go back on estradiol. Maybe I can just cycle them on and off every few months until I get the hair I want at which point I will just take low dose cypro to keep dht and test at bay.