Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Leuprorelin (before I used cypro) + 4-6mg estradiol + Estrogel 2mg + Dutasteride + Oral minoxidil (5mg + Topical minoxidil + Stemoxydine ... almost 9 months

Still itchy scalp, losing hair, more hair body .... because of reflex hyperandrogeniticy

I stopped dutasteride (a week ago). I think I will stop everything gradually.
What about sebum, oil scalp or forehead?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leuprorelin (before I used cypro) + 4-6mg estradiol + Estrogel 2mg + Dutasteride + Oral minoxidil (5mg + Topical minoxidil + Stemoxydine ... almost 9 months

Still itchy scalp, losing hair, more hair body .... because of reflex hyperandrogeniticy

this sounds like an upregulation

i may you have low testosterone hand high prolactine.. and high estrone..and low estradiol (4-6mg estradiol metaboliz in estrone and will eliminated in the liver)

progesteron is may be very low (this is dangerous)

--------------------- I -----------------------------
i would make a little break (1 month)

then make a restart .. 100mg progesterone sublingually every 2nd evening
take 6 drops estradiol-gel in every morning under a foil on your thigh .. on evening do the same on the other thigh

this is the basic for some months...

------------------------- II ----------------------------
then, if it works.. you can take minoxidil topically and if you want to become androgynous .. -> 12.5 mg cypro per day sublingually and 1.25mg finasteride sublingually on every 2nd day in the morning

if you want....you can take 50 mg DHEA sublingually every 3rd day...

it sounds crazy... but it increase the IGF1 -> this is a regrow factor of hair follicles, when you are on the road to androgynous

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I couldnt resist and Im back on e today at 0.75g of estradiol and 25mg cypro. I allready feel better mentally like my hair is being taken care of again.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey dont give up, you've come too far to give up now. I've done a ton of reading of male to female hrt forums and It's not unusual to read about people who only started getting regrowth after a full year of hormones. So dont give up yet just give it some more time and try not to worry about it too much.

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep I have some. But not so much. I should no sebum at all.
When I stopped AA I had a lot of acne.

Did you experience an increased libido and return of spermatogenesis as a result of your alleged hyperandrogenicity? I was always under the impression that the AR has no mechanism to upregulate indefinitely, if upregulation does not effectively increase signalling it will drop back to normal levels, usually this happen over a week at most.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My prolactin is ok now, high when I was on CPA.
Estradiol ... I take it sublingual.

Tried estrogel only ... 2-3 tubes a month.

I tried progesterone 100mg ... I wanted to kill everybody. No good at all :D

2-3 tubes are too much. :eek:

at first you will kill everybody on 100mg P4 .. a few months forward it will work for you and you'll become more and more comfortable

you should take only every 2-3 days one pill sublingually....

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah my libido increased ... by a lot. It was dead for almost 10 years because of Dutasteride (or maybe post finasteride syndrome).
After a year, and more, upregulation is still here :(

Damn that sucks, maybe try a more aggressive AA like Bicalutamide or Flutamide. What was your CPA dose?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
this sounds like an upregulation

i may you have low testosterone hand high prolactine.. and high estrone..and low estradiol (4-6mg estradiol metaboliz in estrone and will eliminated in the liver)

progesteron is may be very low (this is dangerous)

--------------------- I -----------------------------
i would make a little break (1 month)

then make a restart .. 100mg progesterone sublingually every 2nd evening
take 6 drops estradiol-gel in every morning under a foil on your thigh .. on evening do the same on the other thigh

this is the basic for some months...

------------------------- II ----------------------------
then, if it works.. you can take minoxidil topically and if you want to become androgynous .. -> 12.5 mg cypro per day sublingually and 1.25mg finasteride sublingually on every 2nd day in the morning

if you want....you can take 50 mg DHEA sublingually every 3rd day...

it sounds crazy... but it increase the IGF1 -> this is a regrow factor of hair follicles, when you are on the road to androgynous
Why on the thigh, wouldn't the scalp make more sense?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge,

Did you ever got any gains from Swisstemples PDG2/PGE protocol?
no It didn't appear to

also found this quote from Tubzy, a member of the swiss secret nazi forumn pgh

"PG approach just can help, but IMO doesn't work. No one literally, not one person had results even close to Swiss Temples (if you did come across someone pls let me know). Swiss temples didn't even get full regrowth hence why his blog has been inactive for like a year and 90% of results came from dutasteride but even than adding all the excess stuff to the protocol still couldn't bring him back despite what he says."

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice results mate!!
I’ve often wondered this for people who use extreme treatments. How much money does this regimen cost you?

Baldman47

My Regimen
Reaction score
no It didn't appear to

also found this quote from Tubzy, a member of the swiss secret nazi forumn pgh

"PG approach just can help, but IMO doesn't work. No one literally, not one person had results even close to Swiss Temples (if you did come across someone pls let me know). Swiss temples didn't even get full regrowth hence why his blog has been inactive for like a year and 90% of results came from dutasteride but even than adding all the excess stuff to the protocol still couldn't bring him back despite what he says."

"swiss secret nazi forumn pgh" lmao

Yeah I've scanned all his answers on his ask.fm account, and even lurked his reddit account too (guy seems still active somewhat).
He said he was on finasteride and duta for years so "it didn't do anything for his temples" he claimed.

Weird how he suddenly got regrowth after such a time with a diff protocol that nobody has success with.
I started it sometime ago with sulfa, derminator, LiCl, etc. But then I saw wrinkles appearing on my eyelid and a bt of sagging.
Found IdealForehead's thread (ref)about aging effects on PDG2 and said f*** that sh*t. Now only derminator and LiCl. , but still minoxidil (kirkland 5% dmso) which is still crappy (increase PGE) but oh well.

I'm ready to go full tranny tbh. Ordered spironolactone and some estrogel. Hopefully minimize side effects but at this point i'm just pissed off that my crown is still sh*t and a crappy NW2.5 hairline. Anti-Androgens is the only proven method for many.

I mean I like being a male, but what's the point in having nice muscle and a nice dick if ur fuckin balding/bald anyway. Nature is a b**ch.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm ready to go full tranny tbh. Ordered spironolactone and some estrogel. Hopefully minimize side effects but at this point i'm just pissed off that my crown is still sh*t and a crappy NW2.5 hairline. Anti-Androgens is the only proven method for many.

I mean I like being a male, but what's the point in having nice muscle and a nice dick if ur fuckin balding/bald anyway. Nature is a b**ch.

You know we need some kind of guide to help new guys like baldman47 that are willing to risk going on hormones to regrow hair while trying to keep gyno symptoms to a minimum.

One thing everyone should know is you should also be taking Raloxifene. Raloxifene is a drug that keeps estrogen from affecting breast tissue so it can stop and even reduce gyno symptoms. It is reportedly verry effective. I'm picking some up this thursday and will be taking it at the same time as cypro and estradiol. l will report back my results. Even if it doesent stop gyno completely it should at least be very effective at slowing the process down.

Also I just picked up this compression shirt that is specifically made for men with gyno. I've been wearing it all day and It works really well. It's tight at first but you get used to it. Its awesome because I can wear my skin tight shirts and sweaters again. I'm super glad I found this because the only recomendations I ever see are to wear sports bras but f*** that noise I'm never going to get caught wearing those. If you guys are interested you can get it here. https://www.amazon.com/Esteem-Appar...41&sr=8-8&keywords=compression+shirts+for+men

Also guys check out this dudes youtube video on working out to hide gyno. He recommends diamond push ups and cable flys or dumbell flys if you prefer to workout from home like me. I think he hides it well. Check it out.

As long as we can keep the gyno minimal then the results are totally worth it. My hair is improving slowly all the time. Im noticing new regrowth every 5 days or so. And go lightly on the estrogen. I wouldnt go higher than 1.5 mg estradiol a day. I have a feeling this thread has lots of lurkers that are afraid to ask questions so good luck to whoever wants to try this.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know we need some kind of guide to help new guys like baldman47 that are willing to risk going on hormones to regrow hair while trying to keep gyno symptoms to a minimum.

One thing everyone should know is you should also be taking Raloxifene. Raloxifene is a drug that keeps estrogen from affecting breast tissue so it can stop and even reduce gyno symptoms. It is reportedly verry effective. I'm picking some up this thursday and will be taking it at the same time as cypro and estradiol. l will report back my results. Even if it doesent stop gyno completely it should at least be very effective at slowing the process down.

Also I just picked up this compression shirt that is specifically made for men with gyno. I've been wearing it all day and It works really well. It's tight at first but you get used to it. Its awesome because I can wear my skin tight shirts and sweaters again. I'm super glad I found this because the only recomendations I ever see are to wear sports bras but f*** that noise I'm never going to get caught wearing those. If you guys are interested you can get it here. https://www.amazon.com/Esteem-Appar...41&sr=8-8&keywords=compression+shirts+for+men

Also guys check out this dudes youtube video on working out to hide gyno. He recommends diamond push ups and cable flys or dumbell flys if you prefer to workout from home like me. I think he hides it well. Check it out.

As long as we can keep the gyno minimal then the results are totally worth it. My hair is improving slowly all the time. Im noticing new regrowth every 5 days or so. And go lightly on the estrogen. I wouldnt go higher than 1.5 mg estradiol a day. I have a feeling this thread has lots of lurkers that are afraid to ask questions so good luck to whoever wants to try this.
There's always been talk of Raloxifiene on these boards but I think you're the first guy to go get some - keep us posted for sure. Is that a pill or cream?

And good to hear you are getting continued regrowth with lower dose E.