Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pls_NW-1
@tato123

This is a document created by Maave. There is a lot of interesting information here. For example, here we can see that his hair started to grow back after 2 months of taking Bicalutamide. This is sad for me because I don't see any changes after 2 months. However, I have increased the dosage to 75mg, so I will wait for changes over the next 4 months.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pls_NW-1
@tato123

This is a document created by Maave. There is a lot of interesting information here. For example, here we can see that his hair started to grow back after 2 months of taking Bicalutamide. This is sad for me because I don't see any changes after 2 months. However, I have increased the dosage to 75mg, so I will wait for changes over the next 4 months.
Thank you! I will check it out later on! :)

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone About four months on HRT, I thought for a long time but still decided to try this mode for hair growth. I take 4 mg of estradiol valerate sublingually, there is a suspicion that this gives me high levels of estrone, so I'm going to switch to estradiol hemihydrate, also sublingually. Of the drugs available to me, I have FEMOSTON, this drug contains 14 tablets of 2 mg of estradiol and 14 tablets of 2 mg of estradiol/10 mg of didrogesterone. If anyone has experience using this combination drug, write how best to take it? Or is it better to throw out didrogesterone and take pure estradiol hemihydrate? From what I learned: Didrogesterone has a molecular structure similar to that of natural progesterone, but with significantly more pronounced bioavailability compared to progesterone. Didrogesterone differs from other progestogens in that it does not show affinity for androgen, estrogenic receptors, respectively, it does not show estrogenic, androgenic activity. I write through a translator.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone About four months on HRT, I thought for a long time but still decided to try this mode for hair growth. I take 4 mg of estradiol valerate sublingually, there is a suspicion that this gives me high levels of estrone, so I'm going to switch to estradiol hemihydrate, also sublingually. Of the drugs available to me, I have FEMOSTON, this drug contains 14 tablets of 2 mg of estradiol and 14 tablets of 2 mg of estradiol/10 mg of didrogesterone. If anyone has experience using this combination drug, write how best to take it? Or is it better to throw out didrogesterone and take pure estradiol hemihydrate? From what I learned: Didrogesterone has a molecular structure similar to that of natural progesterone, but with significantly more pronounced bioavailability compared to progesterone. Didrogesterone differs from other progestogens in that it does not show affinity for androgen, estrogenic receptors, respectively, it does not show estrogenic, androgenic activity. I write through a translator.
Русский шо ли?)

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welp, wanted to ask you how you're doing haha
Hello :) I'm ok, but hair temples still $h1t

I've now thrown in the towel with hair recovery,
Ive spent enough time & money waiting for something to happen in this area ...after trying literally everything.
I recovered my crown in 2018/19 with just finasteride (which was awesome),
but the temples are just too temperamental. I'm fed up with gaining and losing hair there all the time (I no longer have the patience), so I'm getting a hair transplant in June.
June is probably too soon as I had FFS a month ago - so I had my face peeled away (hairline advance) meaning the blood supply to the scalp may not be optimal rn but I'm doing it anyway.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello :) I'm ok, but hair temples still $h1t

I've now thrown in the towel with hair recovery,
Ive spent enough time & money waiting for something to happen in this area ...after trying literally everything.
I recovered my crown in 2018/19 with just finasteride (which was awesome),
but the temples are just too temperamental. I'm fed up with gaining and losing hair there all the time (I no longer have the patience), so I'm getting a hair transplant in June.
June is probably too soon as I had FFS a month ago - so I had my face peeled away (hairline advance) meaning the blood supply to the scalp may not be optimal rn but I'm doing it anyway.
Crazy! Are you cis-male? Cis-female? Transitioning or non-binary!? Sorry for the personal question, I like your post history.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds like my case... crazy.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds like my case... crazy.
I can't figure out what DHEA is and how it works. Apparently, it is increased in people with early baldness. Perhaps mine too. Can't do anything about it?
And why can't Bicalutamide handle it? It blocks any androgens, who cares where they come from
I have early puberty, chronic acne - these are also signs of increased DHEA-S. Bicalutamide, as I understand it, should block this sh*t.

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHEA features top right of this pathways diagram.
I'm not sure what you'd need to block it's conversion, but with Bica blocking the AR you'd have thought you'd be ok? Idk?

Apparently dexamethasone can reduce dhea/dhea-s

But it's probably not a good time to suppress your immune system.

... I'm going to quit posting here again, as I've failed. I shouldn't really offer any advice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-22-15-35-04-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-22-15-35-04-20.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I alreaey commented this past month. It's hard to control adrenal androgens. And my DHEA-S is sky-high. I started balding with the age of 12/13. I can't remember having thick hair or a juvenile hair line.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I alreaey commented this past month. It's hard to control adrenal androgens. And my DHEA-S is sky-high. I started balding with the age of 12/13. I can't remember having thick hair or a juvenile hair line.
Bicalutamide should block all androgens, shouldn't it?