Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am strongly against urinating while standing, at most in private bathrooms, public ones are a different topic!

But having a clitoris is not the same as having a dick...
You can put T on it and re-grow it if you don't like having a vulva and vagina, which is optional.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, Pls, what could happen with you and Almas is that your will turn on certain genes and that might make your more susceptible to the male "musky" smell and then you will want to be female so, well you know, to accommodate potential partners. It's nice to have options.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The opposite can happen too. It can make you less gay and that's more what happened to me. It upped my preference for females and to want to be with them and do girly things. So that might happen to you too.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, Pls, what could happen with you and Almas is that your will turn on certain genes and that might make your more susceptible to the male "musky" smell and then you will want to be female so, well you know, to accommodate potential partners. It's nice to have options.
Are you reffering to the hyperandrogenicity thing?

Yes, that might occur if you do a rollercoaster hormone adventure.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am planning HRT next year to improve the quality of my hair. Bicalutamide + 2mg sublingual E. I do not know what levels this will give. Is sublingual intake convenient? Throwing a pill under your tongue - it seems that it is not difficult

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20210319_080603.jpg
20210319_080617.jpg

I never was able to actually catch the temples so well lol. Is this receding / thinning salvagable at 17!? Lol I never knew I had a heavy receding hairline, I only focused on the vertex/op/crown.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am planning HRT next year to improve the quality of my hair. Bicalutamide + 2mg sublingual E. I do not know what levels this will give. Is sublingual intake convenient? Throwing a pill under your tongue - it seems that it is not difficult
How old are you, Almas?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How come so that some have better regrowth on Spironolactone than Bicalutamide? Both in combination with E.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How come so that some have better regrowth on Spironolactone than Bicalutamide? Both in combination with E.
Spironolactone has an estrogen-like effect. But from what I've seen, you need higher dosages, and it also loses its effectiveness over time, because it is a weak AA.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you somehow back this kinda up?
Not quite sure what you mean. I told what I had heard from other forum participants, and Ein also told me about this. I am not interested in spironolactone and do not read research about him, he is not interesting to me

WindR

My Regimen
Reaction score
I talked to Lena recently about her injectable estradiol. She says that to grow hair you must microdose finasteride and bicalutamide.
12.5 mg bica every other day and 1/100 to 1/50 of 5mg tablet of finasteride.
Also, she said that estradiol will feminize you heavily before you get any hair growth.