Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your German better than your English? Do you consider yourself native bilingual?
My german is definitely better than my english haha. My parents raised me up with 3 languages. I am currently learning my 4th langauge. Personally, I would say that learning or knowing many languages helps you with maintaing and developing more cognitive abilities xD

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My german is definitely better than my english haha. My parents raised me up with 3 languages. I am currently learning my 4th langauge. Personally, I would say that learning or knowing many languages helps you with maintaing and developing more cognitive abilities xD
What are the other two? Did you grow up like River and Joaquin Phoenix?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the other two? Did you grow up like River and Joaquin Phoenix?
Yeah well, obv english and next to it serbian/croatian.

German is the best language I can speak/understand/write/read etc. as it is the one I use at most throughout the day.

Funny thing is, I use english way more than serbian/croatian. Haha

And uhm, I have no clue about the people you mentioned there. Remember, I am a gen z kid :p

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should consider getting your E2 levels up to cis-female levels for a few years to make sure that your hips expand. That is the on tweak that I am unable to easily make at my age. My tits actually look bigger the less I weigh but if I lose weight then sometimes without ballast, I just fall flat on my face from the big dangling D cups....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah well, obv english and next to it serbian/croatian.

German is the best language I can speak/understand/write/read etc. as it is the one I use at most throughout the day.

Funny thing is, I use english way more than serbian/croatian. Haha

And uhm, I have no clue about the people you mentioned there. Remember, I am a gen z kid :p
Ich habe dich gerne.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys should consider getting your E2 levels up to cis-female levels for a few years to make sure that your hips expand. That is the on tweak that I am unable to easily make at my age.
I am well aware of the fact that pushing my hormones might make (permanent) changes to my overall body.

But then again, I am NOT wanting those changes, as I am not trying to transition.

The only reason I am here is because HRT/ADT is the only thing helping A. G. A., literally.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Either here or on my thread, I would like to hear viewpoints about the different XY/MtF surgeries that can be coupled with HRT. There are different types of SRS and they differ in complexity.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, that's impressive! I see you are a man (? Lol) of culture haha :)
I would be good in German if it weren't for the 16 different ways to say "the". Dutch is easier for me than German and they say that Swedish is about as close to English as Dutch. They screwed that up on the show Vikings, if you know what that is.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Either here or on my thread, I would like to hear viewpoints about the different XY/MtF surgeries that can be coupled with HRT. There are different types of SRS and they differ in complexity.
If you want to hear my viewpoint; just no.

I would never undergo a SRS, I am cis-male, and I want to stay a cis-male lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am well aware of the fact that pushing my hormones might make (permanent) changes to my overall body.

But then again, I am NOT wanting those changes, as I am not trying to transition.

The only reason I am here is because HRT/ADT is the only thing helping A. G. A., literally.
And with that avatar, I mean, what's your real name, Pls?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to hear my viewpoint; just no.

I would never undergo a SRS, I am cis-male, and I want to stay a cis-male lol
SrS has nothing to do with being a cis-male, only genitalia. You can have a vulva and still be a cis-male. We get SRS over here with our health care so that, boob job, trachea shave and vocal cord shortening are all 100 percent covered.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me rephrase it like that; I want to have a functioning dick lol.
You can still. What they do is to separate the urethra from the penis and then they greatly cut down to size the penile part into something clitoris size and above the urethra. That means sitting to urinate but it doesn't mean you won't be a cis-male anymore.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can still. What they do is to separate the urethra from the penis and then they greatly cut down to size the penile part into something clitoris size and above the urethra. That means sitting to urinate but it doesn't mean you won't be a cis-male anymore.
I am strongly against urinating while standing, at most in private bathrooms, public ones are a different topic!

But having a clitoris is not the same as having a dick...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score