Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha yes! Point 3) needs to be redone; add E and lower bicalutamide

4) drop E and increase Bicalutamide
I also thought about this, but it must be borne in mind that Bicalutamide needs a month to accumulate in the body. And if you increase Bicalutamide and stop E, you're in trouble. You must first increase Bicalutamide by 1 month, and then remove E
Also, I do not advise you to reduce the dosage of Bicalutamide if you are using low dosages of E, which do not reduce your T too much. In general, there are many nuances here.
You need to be careful not to accidentally induce hyperandrogenicity. Take tests for levels T and E and adjust dosages of E and Bicalutamide

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Almas, we just need to resist for 20-30 years our hair on Bicalutamide or other drugs, till then, regenerative medicine will be at its peak. Currently it's been working on regrowing teeths and hair follicles/ multiplicating from scratch trough stem cells, and it's been successfull! In 2050 biotechnology will be able to create new pancreas, livers... HAIR follicles... we gotta just hold our hair lol

Might the hair god be with you!! Lol

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there somebody who has a picture timeline of Maave?
He wrote that his temples improved after 4 months. 1 month is required for the accumulation of Bicalutamide in the system and 3 months for hair improvement

I just wanted to say Almas, we just need to resist for 20-30 years our hair on Bicalutamide or other drugs, till then, regenerative medicine will be at its peak. Currently it's been working on regrowing teeths and hair follicles/ multiplicating from scratch trough stem cells, and it's been successfull! In 2050 biotechnology will be able to create new pancreas, livers... HAIR follicles... we gotta just hold our hair lol

Might the hair god be with you!! Lol
I need hair right now, not 30 years from now, when my youth will be over. Moreover, we do not know how much it will cost and what the result will be. Another low density sh*t?

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He wrote that his whiskey improved after 4 months. 1 month is required for the accumulation of Bicalutamide in the system and 3 months for hair improvement

I need hair right now, not 30 years from now, when my youth will be over. Moreover, we do not know how much it will cost and what the result will be. Another low density sh*t?
Whiskey needs at least three years in the barrel....

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, cause I didn't. That wasn't the year I started DIY HRT. Oh, wait, yes it was and apparently, it's never too late....
Sorry i wasn't referring to you. You obviously care about your appearance and I agree that it's never too late to be who you want to be.
I know from my grandparents, father and my brother that they stop caring about the state of their hair as soon as it was apparent that they were balding. And my mother 57 also has hair problems but she doesn't care much cause she's not out to pursue a career, youth and relationships.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry i wasn't referring to you. You obviously care about your appearance and I agree that it's never too late to be who you want to be.
I know from my grandparents, father and my brother that they stop caring about the state of their hair as soon as it was apparent that they were balding. And my mother 57 also has hair problems but she doesn't care much cause she's not out to pursue a career, youth and relationships.
Nah, I was just chiding you nicely because although it was when I was almost 48 but still 47, that I started my DIY "hair journey" and I think that most experts still thought at that point in late 2013 that dormant follicles cannot be awakened and I just love pointing out when the experts who rule us, are wrong. I remember meeting transgender folks who were perfectly androgynous except for at the hairline saying that they were getting transplants and I was like, "oh my Goddess, I would give a while since these folks were feminizing so well otherwise. It's all but a crime how little data is kept related to the MtF experience especially breast and hair growth which should be data not especially hard to collect.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He wrote that his temples improved after 4 months. 1 month is required for the accumulation of Bicalutamide in the system and 3 months for hair improvement

No, density will be more than perfect lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you wait until this time and not kill yourself during these 30 years of waiting
I will not wait lol. I just wanted to say to you that you just have to keep what you have for now and in the future there will be most likely a permanent solution.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will not wait lol. I just wanted to say to you that you just have to keep what you have for now and in the future there will be most likely a permanent solution.
I hope for Bicalutamide. In theory, everything is very good, it is as effective as castration, and also showed results in mice with Androgenetic Alopecia. This should work for most people. I now think the 75mg dosage is optimal.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope for Bicalutamide. In theory, everything is very good, it is as effective as castration, and also showed results in mice with Androgenetic Alopecia. This should work for most people. I now think the 75mg dosage is optimal.
Do you have any evidence or source showing that 75mg is as effective as 100mg!?!?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any evidence or source showing that 75mg is as effective as 100mg!?!?
Therese a diminishing return

394px-Testosterone_levels_with_10_to_200_mg_per_day_bicalutamide_monotherapy_in_men.png
396px-Estradiol_levels_with_10_to_200_mg_per_day_bicalutamide_monotherapy_in_men.png
2.png

I'm sure you all seen this before

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not think so. But I believe that in combination with Finasteride, this is enough. 100 and 150mg are more effective. 150mg is even more effective than castration. Simply 75mg is convenient in terms of cost and side effects. You can also grow full female breasts if you do not use Serm. I would say that 75mg is the golden mean

It is too early to make loud statements. Let's wait until July-August and see if I'm right.