Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked at other forum threads for a couple of hours and realized that those sitting on this forum are not particularly smarter than Russians, lol. Well, some deserve their baldness

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, nobody deserves to go to hell or be bald, but maybe deported. I always delete any angry posts soon after. He is just 21 years old but he appeared to be a CB and RU person. I mean those are not solutions for anyone with rampant hair loss.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will be funny if I end up committing suicide not because of baldness, but because of gender dysphoria.
Someone DM'ed me and asked specifically that I write an article about the psychological aspects of cis-guys using HRT so that should be forthcoming. I would bet that prostate cancer patients have similar issues related to the idea of hormones determining who we are and those poor guys often end up with much shorter organs after surgery combined with similar meds or even identical meds to HRT. I am also going to maybe write about cycling like Noah and Marky are doing. Nobody is saying that anyone change their gender just because they undergo an intense period of bica and even with estrogen for a year to save their hair especially since virtually everything for XY's is reversible. FtM's have several things that are not reversible and that's not a knock on them, just that the costs of doing this except for the self-esteem hit are minimal. The kid will be asking for our help in six months, I predict and I willing be more than will to discuss all remedies. I have no ax to grind except I am restoring a complete head of hair. As it continues to improve like @bridgeburn, people will start getting more interested. I have six years of pics in general and I have posted them continually since last August. Nobody can say I have used camera tricks or thickeners and I have used a variety of lighting.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone DM'ed me and asked specifically that I write an article about the psychological aspects of cis-guys using HRT so that should be forthcoming. I would bet that prostate cancer patients have similar issues related to the idea of hormones determining who we are and those poor guys often end up with much shorter organs after surgery combined with similar meds or even identical meds to HRT. I am also going to maybe write about cycling like Noah and Marky are doing. Nobody is saying that anyone change their gender just because they undergo an intense period of bica and even with estrogen for a year to save their hair especially since virtually everything for XY's is reversible. FtM's have several things that are not reversible and that's not a knock on them, just that the costs of doing this except for the self-esteem hit are minimal. The kid will be asking for our help in six months, I predict and I willing be more than will to discuss all remedies. I have no ax to grind except I am restoring a complete head of hair. As it continues to improve like @bridgeburn, people will start getting more interested. I have six years of pics in general and I have posted them continually since last August. Nobody can say I have used camera tricks or thickeners and I have used a variety of lighting.
At the moment, I communicate with the Russian MTF and tell them about my situation. Some of them are in a similar situation, because in order not to be condemned by society, they are forced to take HRT and remain in "boy-mode". But they claim that HRT enlarges their thighs, buttocks, face, etc., so those around them still see something strange. Feminization of this level cannot be hidden by men's clothing
So Bicalutamide is the last thing I can try.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
На данный момент я общаюсь с российским МОГ и рассказываю им о своей ситуации. Некоторые из них находятся в похожей ситуации, потому что, чтобы не быть осужденными обществом, они вынуждены принимать гормональную терапию и оставаться в «мужском режиме». Но они утверждают, что ЗГТ увеличивает их бедра, ягодицы, лицо и т. Д., Поэтому окружающие все равно видят что-то странное. Феминизацию такого уровня невозможно скрыть мужской одеждой.
Так что бикалутамид - последнее, что я могу попробовать
Ничего подобного!я хожу как обычный парень,

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ничего подобного!я хожу как обычный парень,
У тебя низкие дозировки Е, на сколько я помню. Какие у тебя уровни гормонов?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people gain 20kg of fat mass on HRT ...
A lot of us do it intentionally to see what it feels like and looks like with the new body. I went from 185 down to 125 and now I am in between. I enjoy the different body types from different weights.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of us do it intentionally to see what it feels like and looks like with the new body. I went from 185 down to 125 and now I am in between. I enjoy the different body types from different weights.
"I tried my best to lose weight, but because of HRT my weight increased by 20 kg, and then dropped by 15, because I lost muscle"

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Face changes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-103616_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-103616_Gallery.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 163

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he always had that face shape
I don't know about shape of face but he feminized far more thoroughly than any MtF that I have seen except for the very young. His beard even fell out and that never happens. This is not a knock. He's a hero of mine but to me, he looked a bit frail and very young, which again is not a knock. That happens to every XY on HRT who lacks a beard. We generally look ten to 25 years younger. And we are younger in terms of physical markers like pinch tests and skin quality and of course, we have hair! And like me, he had substantial breast development which is very rare for XY's on HRT.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Judging by me and Bridge, people might only assume that such substantial breast growth is a highly relevant risk and I don't think that it is but small men feminize more and our breasts are far more apparent. Guys over six feet never or rarely have apparent breast growth because it is swallowed by the width and height of their chests. You pays your money and you takes your chances. Bridge was far, far more attractive than when he began as am I. You can barely or not even tell it's me in my before pics and the same for him.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus, my friend, Gergely, look at his skin coloring. This happens universally to MtF's. Our skin shade lightens and all women regardless of race are lighter in color than the males of their race. I never knew this until I noticed it happening.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your hormone levels? Have you gained weight, have your buttocks increased?
Lol. You didn't ask me but I got tested yesterday so I should know tomorrow. And my buttocks definitely changed and I have substantial cellulite which I actually like because it seems so authentic to me as a non-binary female.