Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol aging skin is also due to fat loss and sagging. Your collagen will also go down with aging. Did you really think you can take estradiol and not get aging skin?
Firstly, I don't take estradiol. Secondly, I've seen people who don't look old, even with very little fat under their facial skin. Thirdly, sagging is because of collagen loss. And lastly, what do you think metformin and raloxifene do to collagen?
I'm not saying that I won't age, but it'll be slow, and even if it's not, it's A-Okay.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aging skin is another genetic issue with secondary accelerants such as smoking, sun exposure and other environmental factors. Look at someone like Stephen Fry who has great skin for his age. That’s genetics over anything else because he’s not the healthiest of men.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still a better beard than alot of young guys can grow.
true but I was a fullbeard, would rather be a fullhead
Firstly, I don't take estradiol. Secondly, I've seen people who don't look old, even with very little fat under their facial skin. Thirdly, sagging is because of collagen loss. And lastly, what do you think metformin and raloxifene do to collagen?
I'm not saying that I won't age, but it'll be slow, and even if it's not, it's A-Okay.
just don't take minoxidil lol.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously I don't need minoxidil anymore. And I dare say that though I'm not genetically blessed when it comes to Androgenic Alopecia, I'm have good genes when it comes to aging.
That makes me wonder, why are we discussing my aging on a thread meant to share bridgeburn's success story of his jaw-dropping hair regrowth? I'm just 19, lol. I've got more than two decades.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes me wonder, why are we discussing my aging on a thread meant to share bridgeburn's success story of his jaw-dropping hair regrowth? I'm just 19, lol. I've got more than two decades.
I dont know. we end up discussing tons of stuff on this thread.. o_O

f***, Im gunna be 28 next month

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, you're aging, lol. Please, keep updating us even when you get older and get tons of wrinkles. :p
Nah, I'll pump up that AMPK

Reactions: Ein

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
didn't muh researh about this , but raloxifen as well might reduce skin aging
Your 'c' is not working, right?
And lucky you, Raloxifene does reduce signs of skin aging. Though the trials were done for forearm skin.

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey would you mind explaining the itchy eyes symptom in a little more detail ? I’m just over a week into oralspiro+dutas and some of the skin at the bottom of my forehead/eye lids has become perpetually dry and flaky/itchy ... almost painful but I have no idea what may have caused it especially since I’m so soon into this new regimen.

What's your daily dose of oral spironolactone?

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read through this ENTIRE thread, and I have to say that the results are absolutely inspiring! Bridgeburn, your outlook on youth vs gender is really logical, and I'm very happy for you and what you've accomplished.

I kind of want to start a similar regimen. I don't value masculinity, and wouldn't even mind a somewhat feminized body, especially if it meant keeping my hair AND my youthful beauty!

Could I get away with
finasteride Ed
Duta 2x wk
Estradiol topical ed (2x?)

The only thing I want to preserve is my athletic performance.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read through this ENTIRE thread,
Damn, that's impressive.

Could I get away with
finasteride Ed
Duta 2x wk
Estradiol topical ed (2x?)

The only thing I want to preserve is my athletic performance.
I highly doubt this will hurt your athletic performance. it might even help since Dht doesn't directly act on muscle but testosterone does. Unless you take too high estrogen.

If it doesn't work though you could probably get away with a little stronger, like using dutasteride everyday or adding in low dose spironolactone.

other than maybe size, I haven't noticed loss of strength or energy on even my regimen. but I haven't tried anything too extreme either. I have noticed a loss of alcohol tolerance however lol.

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
well everyone, I am back in my home country for a few weeks. Hair still seems to be improving, so I'm not at max yet.

As expected, I don't think anyone has noticed I regrew hair since a year ago. Lol, or if they have noticed didn't directly say. They probably just think its longer, family commented that it looks good, its cute, etc. And my uncle was the closest to realizing something is rlly different. he thinks that I dyed my hair and won't believe that I didn't haha. Probably he remembers it being a lighter color with the diffuse thinning.

Before I came I ordered a few packages to minimize needing to carry drugs on a plane. my package of dutasteride was here before I got here, but i was still waiting for my package containing estrofem and spironolactone. So, I brought my oral minoxidil bottle and an estrofem pack with me on the plane just in case.. and fortunately I got it past airport security and Tsa no problem at all. :)

only a day later after I arrived my other package came. so now I have all I need.
While I am here, I've decided that I'm going to take 1mg dutasteride instead of .5mg, like how @itchymadscalp claims higher dutasteride doses was effective. and i'll use in addition to everything else. There's also a few other things I'm thinking to try here but I'll write about it later.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your response Bridge! I'll experiment and see what works and what I like. Who knows, maybe I'll end up on an intense regimen in the end anyway.

I think they DEFINITELY noticed, but maybe they didn't bring it up because they felt it would be rude? A recovery like yours is impossible to miss.