Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a full and round-jevenlie-hairline .. it is so a beautiful hairline... you can wear your long hair back to a ponytail and it looks really good...

with a little-recreeding-hairline is it not so good..
a lot of skin on the forehead... i hate that look :-/

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats true... :-/

i am thinking about to induce a hypertrichosis...
Antydhtor also wrote he had a low hairline before hairloss.
maybe you can get more forehead hairs with high amounts of minoxidil, not sure if they will be scalp hair or forehead hair though

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Antydhtor also wrote he had a low hairline before hairloss.
maybe you can get more forehead hairs with high amounts of minoxidil, not sure if they will be scalp hair or forehead hair though
maybe i have a chance..

this was me in january 2013
https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/fa/26044/

--> press "F5" on your keyboard to see the picture

i had recreeding hairline before december 2011 and started on 17th dec 2011 with daily 12.5mg CPA (with finasteride, VitC/B/E, minoxidil,...)

and it was gfetting better and better... in 2012 .. but i had a depression .. so i ended in dec 2012

in the year 2014 i lost my hair again....

it is a nightmare :-/

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe i have a chance..

this was me in january 2013
https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/fa/26044/

--> press "F5" on your keyboard to see the picture

i had recreeding hairline before december 2011 and started on 17th dec 2011 with daily 12.5mg CPA (with finasteride, VitC/B/E, minoxidil,...)

and it was gfetting better and better... in 2012 .. but i had a depression .. so i ended in dec 2012

in the year 2014 i lost my hair again....

it is a nightmare :-/
looks good, I see you had lots of low fuzz. Try to get that back

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your facial structure changed and, if so, has anyone commented on it?

in 2013 a lot of new people was thinking i am 16 ..the police officer asked for my driving license and was surprised..i had to show my identity-card to come in to a disco..it was a crazy and very funny time :D .. i was in the year 2012/2013 25/26...

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your facial structure changed and, if so, has anyone commented on it?
I post pics all the time on this thread and others sometimes comment saying my face got more feminized.They might be being a bit too dramatic. I don't think the actual structure is so different, I just look different because of more hair, healthier skin, and my beard got some uneven growth in a few places so I keep it shorter these days. Facial bone structure cannot change from this type of regimen, but fat distribution is possible, I think face was slightly more frail before

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you
i'll try :)
I bet 10mg oral minoxidil a day would make you a gorilla.

in 2013 a lot of new people was thinking i am 16 ..the police officer asked for my driving license and was surprised..i had to show my identity-card to come in to a disco..it was a crazy and very funny time :D .. i was in the year 2012/2013 25/26...
haha, awesome. I love looking younger

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10mg minoxidil oral -> pill?

i need a shop, to buy it... but it is very heavy in europe/austria (next to germany) to get this stuff :-/

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
face looks more friendly now... and you look happy.. this is it ;-)
haha yeah. actually the other week, someone saw my old facebook profile pics and asked "who is that man" and didn't believe at first that its me

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on some days in 2014-2017 (i had no stuff against hairloss and low testosterone (because of the CPA-year in 2012))

i was an angry man .. the pictures looks very angry and bad.. i was sad/angry and was not happy.

since autumn 2017, when i started my stuff again .. (P4 raises Testo and E2 low-dose is for the brain a anti-depresants too) .. i am getting luckier .. now i am more hyppy than before september 2017 ... but not so lucky i wanted to be...

i need a litte bit more estrogen and lower testosterone(maybe a low male range..not a female range)/lower DHT .. and more P4 .. more DHEA and a lower AR expression... i think, it ist it

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's weird is lately, I've had unexpected compliments in public. I was at a restaurant and the waitress looked at me and suddenly said "you have beautiful eyes" and another day at another restaurant the waiter told me my hair was beautiful.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:):):)

this is a good feeling.. i had this at 2012 and 2013 too .. because of "beautiful" hairs.. and a "friendly-face"

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
since autumn 2017, when i started my stuff again .. (P4 raises Testo and E2 low-dose is for the brain a anti-depresants too) .. i am getting luckier .. now i am more hyppy than before september 2017 ... but not so lucky i wanted to be...
E is anti-depressant? no wonder I'm addicted

on some days in 2014-2017 (i had no stuff against hairloss and low testosterone (because of the CPA-year in 2012))

i was an angry man .. the pictures looks very angry and bad.. i was sad/angry and was not happy.

Haha, I always looked a bit angry or weird. Lol these are some old pics when I always wore my adventurer hat

FB_IMG_1533762385866.jpg FB_IMG_1533762404023.jpg