Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya if you dont mind, some pics are better than nothing. And im not doubting you, i've seen ok results using some or all of the big 3, among many other things - but bridges still blow anything away, no competition.
I'm posting only my hairline and temple pictures because density is irrelevant for me now, that you'll understand when you look at the pictures. Also, I'm blind in my right eye and I get tremors, so the pictures are a little blurred. I clicked the photos just now.​

Attachments

• IMG_20180808_1.jpg
    IMG_20180808_1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_20180808_2.jpg
    IMG_20180808_2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_20180808_3.jpg
    IMG_20180808_3.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 815

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ein, your libido is nonexistent? What about others that used bicalutamide, if you've read something about it, what do they say?

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ein, your libido is nonexistent? What about others that used bicalutamide, if you've read something about it, what do they say?
I think libido decreases a little, but doesn't vanish. I had zero libido in the first place, so it didn't make any difference.
Ein, you are a girl.
Lol, no. I just had great results on Bicalutamide.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm posting only my hairline and temple pictures because density is irrelevant for me now, that you'll understand when you look at the pictures. Also, I'm blind in my right eye and I get tremors, so the pictures are a little blurred. I clicked the photos just now.​

WOW man ... this is my goal *.*

good work (y)

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think libido decreases a little, but doesn't vanish. I had zero libido in the first place, so it didn't make any difference.

Lol, no. I just had great results on Bicalutamide.

whats your regimen?

i am on 12.5 mg CPA now ..
with finasteride, E2, P4 and DHEA ..

i hope, i have a chance too...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t believe it, people in here retain their libido and errections after basically going for a mtf transition regimen, while growing tits and I lose mine after 4 years on finasteride. f*****g bullshit f*** this gay earth.

But good luck guys.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WOW man ... this is my goal *.*

good work (y)
Can you please post your current pictures here? I'd love to see what you need to have to expect my hairline.
whats your regimen?

I'm on 50mg bicalutamide, 1mg finasteride and 1000mg metformin (for both SHBG and aromatase antagonist activity). I was using 1000mg Vitamin C, but I've run out of stock a couple of days ago.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG your hair O_O ................................................................................... lucky you :'(
There's a reason why I don't post my pics here. I know it shatters self confidence of a lot of balding men.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats is the link between MTF HRT en gay earth lol ?

Yeah hair loss make us do crazy and dangerous things ... If I knew the consequences I would never have used spironolactone/Bica/Cypro. You're right.

This earth is gay, because it seems to deal me disproportionally bad cards. On paper, I did everything right but still got fucked over by bad luck. Frustrating.
What consequences are you talking about?

There's a reason why I don't post my pics here. I know it shatters self confidence of a lot of balding men.

And the other half is turned on by your girlish looks, better don’t go to jail, m8y.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone found/know any decent sources for Bicalutamide, cheapest I have found is (£23/$32)/month on united-pharmacies, not sure I'd be willing to pay that much.

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Really lucky then.

Yeah ... I tried Bicalutamide. A fail. I tried Cyproterone. A fail. And when I see pictures like yours I'm so jealous. But it's ok. Enjoy your hair :p
Everyone doesn't get everything. I saved my hair but prevented masculinization. There are people who think I'm 12 when I'm about to turn 20 in a couple of months. I can be jealous of you all who has to deal with hair loss when you completed your puberty.
Just kidding. I like looking younger. And with bicalutamide and metformin, I'll be stuck at this 12 years of age forever.
#PeterPanSyndrome

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This earth is gay, because it seems to deal me disproportionally bad cards. On paper, I did everything right but still got fucked over by bad luck. Frustrating.
What consequences are you talking about?

And the other half is turned on by your girlish looks, better don’t go to jail, m8y.

Losing hair is one thing. Crying like a man child over everything is another. I don’t agree with your attitude. Unless you are as ugly as you present yourself to be. In that case, carry on.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing hair is one thing. Crying like a man child over everything is another. I don’t agree with your attitude. Unless you are as ugly as you present yourself to be. In that case, carry on.

Losing hair affects everyone differently, in my case the effects are much more severe and far-reaching than what I communicated with my tiny, short venting post. I am sure you can easily ignore these outbursts.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you please post your current pictures here? I'd love to see what you need to have to expect my hairline.

I'm on 50mg bicalutamide, 1mg finasteride and 1000mg metformin (for both SHBG and aromatase antagonist activity). I was using 1000mg Vitamin C, but I've run out of stock a couple of days ago.

this is me now...
https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/mv/msg/26291/0/120/

not so good :-/

i am on 100mg P4 since 1st Sept 2017
and some drops E2

i've start from 25th july with 12.5 mg CPA+1.25 mg finasteride + 50mg DHEA additionally

i only use stuff sublingually or transdermal... nothing oral...

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i plan to make a lot of breaks about CPA/finasteride ... maybe 1 month ON/1 month OFF

it is too dangerous.. i am afraid of hyerexpression/upregulation of the AR.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats your regimen?

he never lost temples or hairline, so I don't think we'll ever have a chance of such a hairline. : ( my forehead was big even before any hairloss

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he never lost temples or hairline, so I don't think we'll ever have a chance of such a hairline. : ( my forehead was big even before any hairloss

thats true... :-/

i am thinking about to induce a hypertrichosis...