Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
without. Possibly estradiol. But im thinking the combo would f*** me up
See, I only used them in combo so maybe they were synergistic for me. So maybe spironolactone won't make you weak without estrogen. That was the reason I quit was because the strength loss wasn't manageable for me. I was exhausted all of the time. I say go for it. You only live once and you can titrate gently. So, I am going back to the wig for a while cause I am almost not clockable at all and my hair is too short but hopefully I am achieving attractive androgyny:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Если люди смотрят на / r / третиноин, они включают использование различных носителей, поэтому я использовал миноксидил плюс эстрогель плюс ретин-А над шеей.
В восстановлении волос важен такой маркер, как ШБГ и уровень эстрадиола в крови. При восстановлении кожи головы следует повышать уровень роста волос в женских справочниках, так как этот параметр напрямую влияет на рост волос в андрогенной зоне, не удалось создать женские эталоны SHBG с пероральным прогестероном и эстрадиолом. Хотя это кажется возможным в исследованиях. Лучше спиронолактона нет никого!
[USER = 141950] @Yar [/ USER] сказал мне, что у него маленькая грудь. Черт возьми, этот чувак разгадал секрет андрогенной алопеции. Судя по его результатам, он прав. Проблема в белке SHBG ... Жалко, что мало делится своими мыслями
Итак, возможны 2 варианта:
50 мг бика + 1 мг финастерида
50 мг спиронолактона + 1,5 эстро

Первый вариант основан на теории андрогенов, а второй - на теории ГСПГ. Человек смог получить результат, работает! Я очень взволнован этой информацией, кажется,
Ели вы посмотрите все ветки на форуме есть ветки со спиронолактоном, у них отличные результыты
Оказывается, вы можете принимать спиронолактон для увеличения белка shbg и эстрогена для стимуляции роста волос. Тогда какого черта я принимаю бикалутамид?
Яр вырастил свой виски, используя всего 50 мг спиронолактона и 1,5 эстрогена, с побочными эффектами, такими как бикалутамид, но лучше с восстановлением роста. Теперь я понимаю, почему спиронолактон так хорошо отращивает волосы, несмотря на то, что он слабее, чем АА. Думаем как заблокировать андрогены, но проблема оказалась на уровне шбг ...
Финастерид снижает ШБГ. Если его увеличивать, то даже андрогены блокировать не нужно.вот как
Регулирует снижение андрогенов и увеличение эстрогенов этот белок shbg который бустится эстрогеном.У женщин он от природы будет высокий так как менструальный цикл выработки гормонов,в первой фазе цикла 1-14дней растет эстроген который проходит через печень тем самым у них идет выработка гспг который скрепляет андрогеныИ при этом они феменизированы так как белок shbg не только скрепляет андрогены но и доставляет эстрогены в ткани.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
В восстановлении волос важен такой маркер, как ШБГ и уровень эстрадиола в крови. При восстановлении кожи головы следует повышать уровень роста волос в женских справочниках, так как этот параметр напрямую влияет на рост волос в андрогенной зоне, не удалось создать женские эталоны SHBG с пероральным прогестероном и эстрадиолом. Хотя это кажется возможным в исследованиях. Лучше спиронолактона нет никого!

Ели вы посмотрите все ветки на форуме есть ветки со спиронолактоном, у них отличные результыты

Регулирует снижение андрогенов и увеличение эстрогенов этот белок shbg который бустится эстрогеном.У женщин он от природы будет высокий так как менструальный цикл выработки гормонов,в первой фазе цикла 1-14дней растет эстроген который проходит через печень тем самым у них идет выработка гспг который скрепляет андрогеныИ при этом они феменизированы так как белок shbg не только скрепляет андрогены но и доставляет эстрогены в ткани.
Yar I know that you have lots to say but we use the Roman alphabet<winks>

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chrome has a translation feature.

Right click, select "translate to english", works like a charm.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

I'm not sure if this has the best side effect profile. There is also an interesting point: Bicalutamide increases SHBG better than spironolactone. So it seems to me that estrogen plays a big role in your regimen. But in combination with Bicalutamide, it would give more results, however, it will lead to significant feminization, which will not suit cis guys

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not sure if this has the best side effect profile. There is also an interesting point: Bicalutamide increases SHBG better than spironolactone. So it seems to me that estrogen plays a big role in your regimen. But in combination with Bicalutamide, it would give more results, however, it will lead to significant feminization, which will not suit cis guys

You can always split down your doses until you get a threshold you are willing to tolerate.

Also beta sitosterol is really good, in fact "too" good at inhibiting aromatase, so if you're worried about that, take that stuff, I have to use it right now because I cannot use finasteride, but I'm absolutely looking to get off of it on a constant basis and take it only periodically as a braking mechanism for estrogen.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bicalutamide is alright. I think bica + 5ARi should do the thing for us... and let us stay "male" in the meantime lol.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bah, you're still male even if you have a more dominant estrogen profile, what you're talking about is fertility and honestly, f*** that. I'd rather forsake the last window of my ever having kids for a nice thick growth of hair. f*** a life of responsibility, I'm here to divest from that.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may come off as "transphobic" but if you've got a donger, and you haven't gone to thailand to give yourself tits and surgeries to make you "pass" you're still a man.

The cult of masculinity being:

- bald

- suffering

- acting like being stoic is cool

f*** that, I'm literally here to have 40 years of wisdom in the vessel of somebody who looks to be in their mid 20s.

That should be the dream of every man, none of the mitigating factors of youth and inexperience holding you back while simultaneously having an objectively high level of social mobility.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will also say that spironolactone saved me from terrible seborrhea due to free androgens floating in my blood.I am very glad that I got rid of what bothered me for quite a long time of my life.After that, I began to understand the mechanism of action of spironolactone.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bah, you're still male even if you have a more dominant estrogen profile, what you're talking about is fertility and honestly, f*** that. I'd rather forsake the last window of my ever having kids for a nice thick growth of hair. f*** a life of responsibility, I'm here to divest from that.
Fertility isn't the problem. The problem is that too strong regimens lead to breast growth, redistribution of body fat, muscle loss and other dramatic changes. This can cause body dysmorphic disorder. Change dysmorphophobia due to baldness to dysmorphophobia due to body changes - dubious exchange

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will also say that spironolactone saved me from terrible seborrhea due to free androgens floating in my blood.I am very glad that I got rid of what bothered me for quite a long time of my life.After that, I began to understand the mechanism of action of spironolactone.

Biclutamide does the same, of which I've suffered my entire life, I'll be so f*****g glad to finally stop actively fighting my oily skin and scalp.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither finasteride nor ciproteron didn't help me win seborrhea

Ciproterone is actually used to treat that condition in women, but I do think that biclutamide may be the better option for me.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide is alright. I think bica + 5ARi should do the thing for us... and let us stay "male" in the meantime lol.
Unfortunately, it seems to me that such a regime only preserves the hair, but does not cause thickening, an increase in density, etc., especially on the temples. I am thinking about a solution to this problem. Perhaps spironolactone will speed up the process, and then it will be possible to abandon it and support it on Bicalutamide + finasteride. I don't know if it's worth it. I'm chatting with Ein and wondering which scheme suits the cis guys. Need to find a treatment on the verge between efficacy and feminization

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fertility isn't the problem. The problem is that too strong regimens lead to breast growth, redistribution of body fat, muscle loss and other dramatic changes. This can cause body dysmorphic disorder. Change dysmorphophobia due to baldness to dysmorphophobia due to body changes - dubious exchange

All of that is begging the question, presuming that it will happen and that no balance can be struck between gaining hair and feminization, and I just don't believe that. If you did not have serious patterned hairloss in your teens and early to mid 20s, all you're doing is using anti-androgen medication to dial back the clock. Same with metformin, all you're doing is setting your body function and chemistry back to an analogous time when it functioned that way normally.

There are so many things you can do to prevent antiandrogens from reaching a tipping point, and like I said for somebody such as myself who cannot do enough without prescription medications to lower my test, I welcome the challenge and the change to my body chemistry. I'd rather work to keep lean than wake up after days of gaining weight for it all to disappear because my test spiked again.

Most guys my age are afraid of having too little testosterone, that is not my problem so I have a very wide margin of error to work with.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it seems to me that such a regime only preserves the hair, but does not cause thickening, an increase in density, etc., especially on the temples. I am thinking about a solution to this problem. Perhaps spironolactone will speed up the process, and then it will be possible to abandon it and support it on Bicalutamide + finasteride. I don't know if it's worth it. I'm chatting with Ein and wondering which scheme suits the cis guys. Need to find a treatment on the verge between efficacy and feminization

You're going to have to split the difference between biclutamide or some antiandrogen and adding topical estrogen, obviously.

But once more, I'm using bi-est now and I'm not seeing any side effects really except I'm not extremely f*****g lean regardless of what I do which I don't give two shits about. I've had absolutely no gyno whatsoever with bi-est, not even a little, so yeah bring it, I want to push my tolerance of estrogen and reducing testosterone to the limit.

You need estrogen to re-start hair growth and reverse miniaturization.

I'm also so completely tired of having to go on an extreme skin care regimen to prevent acne from getting out of control, anyone who thinks there isn't a productive middle ground where you're regrowing and improving your hair and skin and not going fully female are in my opinion either already defeated or extremely lacking in confidence in their abilities or body to change things in a more favorable way.

I wasn't able to grow a beard until I was over 30 and even then, it wasn't great, I can't stand shaving every day anyhow.

Last edited: