Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno from anything doesn't go away. If it's an actual gland and not just fat

I don't think I would lose gains. I doubt testosterone production would return to previous levels if I stopped since prolonged estrogen exposure gives risk of permanent testicular damage

Thanks bridge, im just going to stop it for now i think, i don't mind mild to moderate gyno but mine is seriously bad, i will see where i stand after losing some weight. Btw how is the retin-a going? and since stopping spironolactone have you noticed any water retention with the oral minoxidil?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw how is the retin-a going? and since stopping spironolactone have you noticed any water retention with the oral minoxidil?
There was redness and flaking but seems to be getting better now.. I reduced minoxidil to just 2 days a week

Reactions: KSA

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little over a month and the gyno is coming in rapidly. I’m going to start raloxifene and hope it doesn’t f*** my hair.
Rule of thumb for gyno: prevention is better than cure. Gland doesn't completely fade away even with letrozole, while prevention is easy. You may take lower does Ralox or 60mg 2-3 timesa week

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "keepcoolmybabies, post: 1837506, member: 142367"] Почему вы говорите, что более 2 мг эстрадиола вредно? Не любите, просто любопытно ваши рассуждения. Многие транс-люди берут выше, даже до 8 мг. [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Я, сообщение: 1837554, участник: 141627"] Вы уверены, что ваша себорея не была вызвана ультра-сухой кожей головы? [/ QUOTE]
Are you sure your seborrhea wasn't caused by ultra-dry scalp?
my seborrhea was caused by high prolactin, high prolactin makes itself felt by the sour smell of armpits. This is a sign of lactation.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "resurrectedhair, post: 1837586, member: 142897"] Мне всегда было интересно, когда DHT связывается с рецепторами волос, что происходит с DHT кожи головы ?

Разве скальп DHT не исчезнет, пока вы не примените антиандроген?

Признаки того , что DHT в коже головы отсутствует, если есть предположения, что у людей есть проблемы с возобновлением роста волос?

Это потому, что они не нашли правильные формулы для стимулирования цикла отрастания? Или это потому, что DHT скальпа все еще Присутствует, а «правильные» формулы специально не предназначены для устранения препятствий - то есть, сначала удаляют скальп DHT?

Причина, по которой я задаю эту провоцирующую мысль, заключается в том, что я попробовал буквально все в Руководстве по андрогенной алопеции, кроме антиандрогенов. (в том числе среди дермароллингов, штамповок, топиков, масел и т. д.). Казалось, ничего не работает, как ожидалось.

Чтобы избавиться от волос, нужно сначала удалить DHT кожи головы .

Я открыт для любых исправлений!

Большое спасибо за любой вклад в звук! [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "resurrectedhair, post: 1837586, member: 142897"] Мне всегда было интересно, когда DHT связывается с рецепторами андрогенов и вы замечаете, что выпадение волос нормализуется, что происходит с DHT кожи головы ?

Признаки того , что DHT в коже головы отсутствует , если есть предположения, что у людей есть проблемы с возобновлением роста волос ?

Это потому, что они не нашли правильные формулы для стимулирования цикла отрастания? Или это потому, что DHT скальпа все еще Присутствует, а «правильные» формулы специально не предназначены для устранения препятствий - то есть, сначала удаляют скальп DHT?

Причина, по которой я задаю эту провоцирующую мысль, заключается в том, что я попробовал буквально все в Руководстве по андрогенной алопеции, кроме антиандрогенов. (в том числе среди дермароллингов, штамповок, топиков, масел и т. д.). Казалось, ничего не работает, как ожидалось.

to prevent further baldness, you need to switch to a trans mode, no more. Taking normal aa and e together. It can be spironolactone 50-100-200mg or cypro 12-25-50mg. Estradiol starting from 2mg further 4-6-8-12mg. Then you kind of start to recode your body to aromatase. And it all starts on the female type. There are no more ways. Neither finasteride nor dutasteride are able to grow hair, you start to have a female type haircut with a feminine appearance and feminine, thighs, fat distribution, chest, lack of body hair, smooth skin, lack of s masculine smell sh*t! My feet are at the moment on the female type.

Attachments

• F90A636B-BD56-48BD-8AD3-A88F01B0FA00.jpeg
    F90A636B-BD56-48BD-8AD3-A88F01B0FA00.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 365
  • 1DB22146-5943-466A-B54F-A494AFD369CA.jpeg
    1DB22146-5943-466A-B54F-A494AFD369CA.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always wondered, when DHT binds to androgen receptors and you notice hair fall, when hair fall normalizes, what happens to the scalp DHT?

Does the scalp DHT not go away until you apply an anti-androgen?

Considering serum DHT is normal, what is the main reason why people have trouble regrowing hair assuming there is no scalp DHT present?

Is it because they haven't found the right formulas to encourage the regrowth cycle? Or is it because scalp DHT is still present and the "right" formulas aren't specifically tailored to remove the impediment - that is removing SCALP DHT FIRST?

The reason I ask this thought provoking question is because I have tried literally everything in the Androgenetic Alopecia handbook except for anti-androgens. (including among the many dermarolling, stamping, topicals, oils, etc.). Nothing seemed to work as expected.

So I am beginning to think that in order for any hair loss treatment to be effective, one must first remove scalp DHT.

I am open to any corrections!

Many thanks to any sound contributions!
Not sure if I understand what you're asking. How would there be no scalp DHT present if the person isn't using any sort of anti-androgen (including finasteride/dutasteride)? You definitely have to limit available DHT first if you have androgenetic alopecia otherwise that hair is programmed to continue to miniaturize. minoxidil might help prolong anagen phase, but for the vast majority of people it's unlikely to be more than temporary fix.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "resurrectedhair, post: 1837586, member: 142897"] Мне всегда было интересно, когда DHT связывается с рецепторами волос, что происходит с DHT кожи головы ?

Признаки того , что DHT в коже головы отсутствует, если есть предположения, что у людей есть проблемы с возобновлением роста волос?

Большое спасибо за любой вклад в звук! [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "resurrectedhair, post: 1837586, member: 142897"] Мне всегда было интересно, когда DHT связывается с рецепторами андрогенов и вы замечаете, что выпадение волос нормализуется, что происходит с DHT кожи головы ?

Признаки того , что DHT в коже головы отсутствует , если есть предположения, что у людей есть проблемы с возобновлением роста волос ?

to prevent further baldness, you need to switch to a trans mode, no more. Taking normal aa and e together. It can be spironolactone 50-100-200mg or cypro 12-25-50mg. Estradiol starting from 2mg further 4-6-8-12mg. Then you kind of start to recode your body to aromatase. And it all starts on the female type. There are no more ways. Neither finasteride nor dutasteride are able to grow hair, you start to have a female type haircut with a feminine appearance and feminine, thighs, fat distribution, chest, lack of body hair, smooth skin, lack of s masculine smell sh*t! My feet are at the moment on the female type.
@I’mme ; look at his legs.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the most part, very few things will lower scalp DHT aside from 5ar-inhibitors like finasteride/dutasteride, or anti-androgens like spironolactone, cpa, etc. Estradiol will lower testosterone levels, limiting the amount available to be converted into DHT.

Inflammation can cause hair loss both related to androgenetic alopecia and in other scalp conditions. So things like diet, topicals (unless AA), etc might help mitigate inflammation but are unlikely to reduce DHT levels. Dermarolling may also help with fibrosis and obviously improve penetration of topicals, improving their effectiveness.

Keep in mind there's a vast number of conditions that cause hair loss. So if you seemingly solved yours without any means of negating DHT than there's a chance it might not have been androgen induced.

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To add, everyone's hair loss rate is different. So some people get a "mature" hairline or some temple recession and then their rate seemingly slows down dramatically regardless of treatment. Other people go completely bald in a few years after initial signs.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I am trying to clarify. So unless, if you apply an anti-androgen, scalp DHT is always present even if serum DHT is normal, right? It is as if when DHT binds to androgen receptors, it doesn't go away after a period of time during which you dermarolled, massaged, applied topicals, etc.

Even though hair loss is normalized, nothing can remove scalp DHT and it is "glued" to the androgen receptors unless if you take finasteride/dutasteride, right?

What if you solely take estradiol? Is that enough to remove scalp DHT?

Thanks man for the input. Means a lot!
maybe it will take a year or two for the receptors to cease to be androgenic and become estrogenic. Otherwise, they will become shemali. Perhaps the dosage is 2 mg for the first 3 months, then 4-6. My hair stopped falling out on one estradiol.

DinkyDino

My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of people here do not seem to dermaroll. do you think it's not very effective or just unnecessary?

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarolling alone won't do jack sh*t for regrowth. You need to combine it with potent DHT inhibitors or MX. Dr. Cots even said we as humans don't produce enough FGF 7 as mice do. FGF 7 is arguable the most important hair growth modulator. Without it, hair cannot grow.

Dermarolling doesn't upregulate FGF 7 in us humans unfortunately. Only in mice.

@bridgeburns. I know you're shy, but I think it's imperative for all of us to work together and have a Q&A session. Whoever feels comfortable in talking over the phone, I am all ears.

When we combine seasoned minds bilaterally, it only benefits us as whole in getting us one step closer to an ultimate cure. It also helps answer puzzling and pressing questions.

Guys. I am serious. I am tired in spending 8 plus years of my life reading study after study only to find out that 99% of treatments are bogus.

And most people like myself don't feel comfortable in taking the trans route. It is a very difficult decision to make to go from Male > Female.

Just something to think about and highly consider!
in fact, at the beginning of the way it seems difficult, then it starts to like!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Resurrectedhair, post: 1837694, member: 142897"] Я знаю, что я не уверен, что отвечает на мой вопрос. Что такое эстроген и анти-DHT препараты, которые удаляют фиброзную ткань и кальцифицируют наши скальпы, которые в основном находятся в кожных сосочках и наружной корневой оболочке фолликула?

Как будто эстроген, основанный на моих исследованиях, является всеобъемлющим тяжелым нападающим: он действует как пролифератор стволовых клеток, генетический пролифератор, пролифератор гормона роста, ингибитор DHT и фиброзный элиминатор.

Хммм. Массаж и ДР не нужны, чтобы показать, что происходит фиброз или кальцификация. [/ QUOTE]
вам не нужно использовать ингибиторы 5а, поскольку вы тем самым нарушаете метаболизм не только андрогенов, но и гестагенов. Метаболиты прогестерона также проходят через 5а. Если 5a ингибируется, метаболизм всех гормонов нарушается

Attachments

• E8B7E59D-9659-4E25-8AAB-4E34E328C699.jpeg
    E8B7E59D-9659-4E25-8AAB-4E34E328C699.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 82

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Капоне, пост: 1837631, участник: 29953"] Что есть? [/ QUOTE]
this is estradiol, it is a dihydrotestosterone antagonist. Since both are metabolized from testosterone. When using only one estradiol, the hair stops falling out and gives growth. Estradiol is weaker than dihydrotestosterone, so either spironolactone or cpa are needed that will help estradiol to keep up! Do not use inhibitors 5a, when the inhibitor 5a is used, the metabolism of the chains is violated, including those metabolites from which estradiol should be obtained, but it is not there, that metabolite is not, because the conversion chain is broken by the inhibitor 5a.

Attachments

• 2E22FC1B-D3EE-49D0-8BD4-813EBA118864.jpeg
    2E22FC1B-D3EE-49D0-8BD4-813EBA118864.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 859AE1B3-AE64-49A3-A1AF-1FB7C6DE1F48.jpeg
    859AE1B3-AE64-49A3-A1AF-1FB7C6DE1F48.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 96

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Капоне, пост: 1837631, участник: 29953"] Что есть? [/ QUOTE]
this is estradiol, it is a dihydrotestosterone antagonist. Since both are metabolized from testosterone. When using only one estradiol, the hair stops falling out and gives growth. Estradiol is weaker than dihydrotestosterone, so either spironolactone or cpa are needed that will help estradiol to keep up! Do not use inhibitors 5a, when the inhibitor 5a is used, the metabolism of the chains is violated, including those metabolites from which estradiol should be obtained, but it is not there, that metabolite is not, because the conversion chain is broken by the inhibitor 5a.
Estradiol, AAs, and 5ar inhibitors all have different modes of action which I would think would be symbiotic. Not sure why you say not to use 5ar inhibitor.