Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone have experience with medroxyprogesterone acetate in pill form? my endocrinologist prescribed me that for libido issue and mood problems, i have read that high estrodial levels are bad for hair without progeserone but some articles say that progesterone is androgenic iam not sure about mpa any thoughts?
my estrodial level is dangerously high 2900 pmol/l the reference range is( 200-500pmol/l) i think 6mg of estrofem is too high, i dont know anyone on this dose beside @bridgeburn and it is too much, maybe because iam surgically castrated,the doctor said that adding progesterone will balance everything and estrogen dominance is bad for mood and body but iam not sure if mpa is hair frindly or not, my hair have recovered completely on 6mg estrodial and iam almost nw0 but i dnt wanna ruin my progress

You should join our discord :D:D

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone have experience with medroxyprogesterone acetate in pill form? my endocrinologist prescribed me that for libido issue and mood problems, i have read that high estrodial levels are bad for hair without progeserone but some articles say that progesterone is androgenic iam not sure about mpa any thoughts?
my estrodial level is dangerously high 2900 pmol/l the reference range is( 200-500pmol/l) i think 6mg of estrofem is too high, i dont know anyone on this dose beside @bridgeburn and it is too much, maybe because iam surgically castrated,the doctor said that adding progesterone will balance everything and estrogen dominance is bad for mood and body but iam not sure if mpa is hair frindly or not, my hair have recovered completely on 6mg estrodial and iam almost nw0 but i dnt wanna ruin my progress
add progesterone, it will balance

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about balls? What more damages eggs, aa or estro???
Estrogen damages the balls directly, prolonged exposure can lead to permanent damage.
Infertility from AAs is reversible, if you don't take E with it. But keep in mind, AAs without estrogen also have serious side effects.

Reactions: KSA

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** that, use bioidentical P

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride and dutasteride is sh*t! After finasteride, a terrible hair fall started! After cpa and e there is nothing like that, everything grew stronger and grew.
Pics or stop blabbering. finasteride and dutasteride work for majority of Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers. Not everyone, in fact, most men can't afford to take sex changing drugs.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Synthetic progestins like medroxyprogesterone have a higher side effect profile and are not the same as bio identical progesterone. Progesterone in vitro was shown to inhibit 5 ar.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics or stop blabbering. finasteride and dutasteride work for majority of Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers. Not everyone, in fact, most men can't afford to take sex changing drugs.
this sh*t does not work !!! Provide a photo of good results where a person left a review about the drug and we will discuss the results here

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I track men's complaints

Attachments

• 441B6011-0993-499C-8907-59A81A3BBF44.png
    441B6011-0993-499C-8907-59A81A3BBF44.png
    175 KB · Views: 252

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the minimum dose of cyproterone to be able to suppress androgens? ... I plan to use 12.5 mg per day, do you think it will work or is it a waste of time?

Reactions: KSA

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Yar
my penis is no longer working, use flutamide for a year that made my hair worse
I read that flutamide increases LH FSH and therefore will not work in men. It works in women to increase estradiol in the blood

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@@Yar
If I realized when I was late, I increase my testosterone a lot ... I will follow your advice and use 12.5 mg of cypro