Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it about estrogen and anti-DHT drugs that remove fibrotic tissue and calcification from our scalps
estrogen upregulates the vitamin D receptor, perhaps that plays a role In getting calcium where it's supposed to go

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "keepcoolmybabies, post: 1837712, member: 142367"] Эстрадиол, АА и ингибиторы 5ar имеют разные способы действия, которые, я думаю, были бы симбиотическими. Не уверен, почему вы говорите не использовать 5ar ингибитор. [/ QUOTE]
metabolic mechanism violates not only androgens but also progestogens

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "keepcoolmybabies, post: 1837712, member: 142367"] Эстрадиол, АА и ингибиторы 5ar имеют разные способы действия, которые, я думаю, были бы симбиотическими. Не уверен, почему вы говорите не использовать 5ar ингибитор. [/ QUOTE]
найти механизм метаболизма андрогенов и прогестагенов, которые проходят через 5а

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol, AAs, and 5ar inhibitors all have different modes of action which I would think would be symbiotic. Not sure why you say not to use 5ar inhibitor.
hair grows on ordinary aa and e, reddit confirms this, many asked what they used, spironolactone + e

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The F are you talking about? This is really bad advice to give since some people are really stupid and will try everything they read online. Regimen you're describing has irreversible effects on the male body since it alters hormones on a serious level. There are plenty of people who regrew their hair even on finasteride 1mg and minoxidil alone. It all comes down to how you respond to drugs. Most people on this forum want to regrew their hair to appeal to girls and look their best. If you have hair but cant perform in bed than whats the point of putting your liver in such stress and risking to have diseases later in life.

[QUOTE = "resurrectedhair, post: 1837586, member: 142897"] Мне всегда было интересно, когда DHT связывается с рецепторами волос, что происходит с DHT кожи головы ?

Разве скальп DHT не исчезнет, пока вы не примените антиандроген?

Признаки того , что DHT в коже головы отсутствует, если есть предположения, что у людей есть проблемы с возобновлением роста волос?

Это потому, что они не нашли правильные формулы для стимулирования цикла отрастания? Или это потому, что DHT скальпа все еще Присутствует, а «правильные» формулы специально не предназначены для устранения препятствий - то есть, сначала удаляют скальп DHT?

Причина, по которой я задаю эту провоцирующую мысль, заключается в том, что я попробовал буквально все в Руководстве по андрогенной алопеции, кроме антиандрогенов. (в том числе среди дермароллингов, штамповок, топиков, масел и т. д.). Казалось, ничего не работает, как ожидалось.

Чтобы избавиться от волос, нужно сначала удалить DHT кожи головы .

Я открыт для любых исправлений!

Большое спасибо за любой вклад в звук! [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "resurrectedhair, post: 1837586, member: 142897"] Мне всегда было интересно, когда DHT связывается с рецепторами андрогенов и вы замечаете, что выпадение волос нормализуется, что происходит с DHT кожи головы ?

Разве скальп DHT не исчезнет, пока вы не примените антиандроген?

Признаки того , что DHT в коже головы отсутствует , если есть предположения, что у людей есть проблемы с возобновлением роста волос ?

Это потому, что они не нашли правильные формулы для стимулирования цикла отрастания? Или это потому, что DHT скальпа все еще Присутствует, а «правильные» формулы специально не предназначены для устранения препятствий - то есть, сначала удаляют скальп DHT?

Причина, по которой я задаю эту провоцирующую мысль, заключается в том, что я попробовал буквально все в Руководстве по андрогенной алопеции, кроме антиандрогенов. (в том числе среди дермароллингов, штамповок, топиков, масел и т. д.). Казалось, ничего не работает, как ожидалось.

Чтобы избавиться от волос, нужно сначала удалить DHT кожи головы .

Я открыт для любых исправлений!
to prevent further baldness, you need to switch to a trans mode, no more. Taking normal aa and e together. It can be spironolactone 50-100-200mg or cypro 12-25-50mg. Estradiol starting from 2mg further 4-6-8-12mg. Then you kind of start to recode your body to aromatase. And it all starts on the female type. There are no more ways. Neither finasteride nor dutasteride are able to grow hair, you start to have a female type haircut with a feminine appearance and feminine, thighs, fat distribution, chest, lack of body hair, smooth skin, lack of s masculine smell sh*t! My feet are at the moment on the female type.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
The F are you talking about? This is really bad advice to give since some people are really stupid and will try everything they read online. Regimen you're describing has irreversible effects on the male body since it alters hormones on a serious level. There are plenty of people who regrew their hair even on finasteride 1mg and minoxidil alone. It all comes down to how you respond to drugs. Most people on this forum want to regrew their hair to appeal to girls and look their best. If you have hair but cant perform in bed than whats the point of putting your liver in such stress and risking to have diseases later in life.

This thread is about aggressive hormonal treatments for hair loss, makes sense people would be talking about estradiol etc If you don't like it no one is forcing you to read it.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you safe hair with only estro? Example 2 mg per day. Yes, i assumes to take 0,5 duta every day

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some maintenance with 2 mg estro+12,5 cpa+0,5 duta. My balls was damaged. I refused from cpa.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride and dutasteride is sh*t! After finasteride, a terrible hair fall started! After cpa and e there is nothing like that, everything grew stronger and grew.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
then lose your hair, nothing else, all men go bald from puberty. Take this and live. Not many manage to maintain their androgenic zone!
I have already stopped spironolactone, and hopefully, I will not start it again. Just for a marginal improvement of hair, I can't trade my masculinity.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone have experience with medroxyprogesterone acetate in pill form? my endocrinologist prescribed me that for libido issue and mood problems, i have read that high estrodial levels are bad for hair without progeserone but some articles say that progesterone is androgenic iam not sure about mpa any thoughts?
my estrodial level is dangerously high 2900 pmol/l the reference range is( 200-500pmol/l) i think 6mg of estrofem is too high, i dont know anyone on this dose beside @bridgeburn and it is too much, maybe because iam surgically castrated,the doctor said that adding progesterone will balance everything and estrogen dominance is bad for mood and body but iam not sure if mpa is hair frindly or not, my hair have recovered completely on 6mg estrodial and iam almost nw0 but i dnt wanna ruin my progress

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Father_of_Shiseido, post: 1837781, member: 139582"] Я уже остановил спиронолактон, и, надеюсь, я не буду запускать его снова. Просто ради незначительного улучшения волос я не могу торговать своей мужественностью. [/ QUOTE]
I have already stopped spironolactone, and hopefully, I will not start it again. Just for a marginal improvement of hair, I can't trade my masculinity.
This is your own business.