Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You had sebhorrea on CPA?
yes, but it happened toli to 12.5 toli to 25, to 5-10 mg this was not, but I think it increased prolactin, cpa can increase prolactin, since this is its mechanism to increase prolactin to lower testosterone. Armpits stink of something acidic, I searched the internet. Yes it is prolactin. Increased prolactin causes hair loss and seborrhea.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, but it happened toli to 12.5 toli to 25, to 5-10 mg this was not, but I think it increased prolactin, cpa can increase prolactin, since this is its mechanism to increase prolactin to lower testosterone. Armpits stink of something acidic, I searched the internet. Yes it is prolactin. Increased prolactin causes hair loss and seborrhea.
I was going to start 12.5mg CPA. There are others on here like Anxious Andy who has good success with 50-25mg CPA. Prolactin can cause hair loss but not androgenic

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to start 12.5mg CPA. There are others on here like Anxious Andy who has good success with 50-25mg CPA. Prolactin can cause hair loss but not androgenic
try it, he caused seborrhea in me

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
to plant testosterone, it is not necessary to use 50 mg or 25, it can even happen with a dose of 12.5 or 10 mg in a few days. Then just take the working dose, preferably low 10-12 mg. Increasing the dose does not mean excellent results. Large doses of CPA 50 mg are used to quickly plant testosterone, then the dose is reduced 25-12

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
to plant testosterone, it is not necessary to use 50 mg or 25, it can even happen with a dose of 12.5 or 10 mg in a few days. Then just take the working dose, preferably low 10-12 mg. Increasing the dose does not mean excellent results. Large doses of CPA 50 mg are used to quickly plant testosterone, then the dose is reduced 25-12
I see. How long did it take for you to see results on that dose? I already have sebhorrea so I don’t want to aggregate it : |

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes that's right 12.5 per day.
What do you mean? Did you start with 12.5? How long did it take you to see any results? At least as far as sebhorrea is concerned? Did you take blood tests? When did your prolactin rise?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean? Did you start with 12.5? How long did it take you to see any results? At least as far as sebhorrea is concerned? Did you take blood tests? When did your prolactin rise?
you can sit at 12.5 and lower testosterone. You don’t have to sit at high doses, it’s not necessary, for the simple reason that you just take off prolactin. It took me 1-2 days to see the growth and changes with my hair. But I was initially on 0.5 cpa + 1 estradiol 2 times a day. The results were for several days I saw how my hair changed. Then I raised the dosage to 5 mg per day + 2 ml of estradiol 2 times a day, then to 10 mg per day + 4 mg of estradiol. I started changes in the nipples and in the chest changes began to occur. My hair was all prettier and were getting better. Then seborrhea appeared. It was prolactin that rose.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
cpa always gives rise to prolactin. This is a testosterone lowering mechanism. CPA is designed to raise your prolactin to lower testosterone. This is cpa's mechanism of action, it is designed to lower testosterone, but by increasing prolactin in your body!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
high prolactin = low testosterone

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can sit at 12.5 and lower testosterone. You don’t have to sit at high doses, it’s not necessary, for the simple reason that you just take off prolactin. It took me 1-2 days to see the growth and changes with my hair. But I was initially on 0.5 cpa + 1 estradiol 2 times a day. The results were for several days I saw how my hair changed. Then I raised the dosage to 5 mg per day + 2 ml of estradiol 2 times a day, then to 10 mg per day + 4 mg of estradiol. I started changes in the nipples and in the chest changes began to occur. My hair was all prettier and were getting better. Then seborrhea appeared. It was prolactin that rose.
O
high prolactin = low testosterone
i hear you - I’m just wary of adding something more problematic to my regimen. I’m trying to reduce serum and regrow hair

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
So with 12.5 mg of cyproterone is it enough to keep the hair?
yes, it’s possible at 12.5, you just need to put testosterone in the female norm, well, taking estradiol in a dose of 2 mg. Large dosages will not bring success but will only hurt you. If the test fell on these doses of cpa, then this is good. Trans people raise the cpa dosage if they see that they have LH, FSH and testosterone are still in the normal norm. They increase the dosage of cpa, for example, to 25 mg from 12.5 in order to have an even greater effect on LH and FSH so that testosterone ceases to produce, causing prolactin to grow. This is the whole mechanism

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
and exclude all 5a inhibitors, they only harm! Not only androgens, but also progestogens pass through 5a metabolism.

Attachments

• 080968A8-FC7A-4619-8B1E-3A0FD80E38D7.jpeg
    080968A8-FC7A-4619-8B1E-3A0FD80E38D7.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 128

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, it’s possible at 12.5, you just need to put testosterone in the female norm, well, taking estradiol in a dose of 2 mg. Large dosages will not bring success but will only hurt you. If the test fell on these doses of cpa, then this is good. Trans people raise the cpa dosage if they see that they have LH, FSH and testosterone are still in the normal norm. They increase the dosage of cpa, for example, to 25 mg from 12.5 in order to have an even greater effect on LH and FSH so that testosterone ceases to produce, causing prolactin to grow. This is the whole mechanism
Why you say more than 2mg estradiol is bad? Not saying you're wrong, just curious your reasoning. Many trans people take higher, even up to 8mg.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "keepcoolmybabies, post: 1837506, member: 142367"] Почему вы говорите, что более 2 мг эстрадиола вредно? Не любите, просто любопытно ваши рассуждения. Многие транс-люди берут выше, даже до 8 мг. [/ QUOTE]
I did not specify this applies to cypro

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you say more than 2mg estradiol is bad? Not saying you're wrong, just curious your reasoning. Many trans people take higher, even up to 8mg.
and what aa do you use and in what dosage? the fact is that I began to use spironolactone and it began to bear quite good results!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does gyno from spironolactone go away once you stop using it? even if you have been on it a while? i really don't want to stop it but i hate the gyno i have, i don't know if i should just lose weight and take spironolactone at the same time and see how bad my gyno is once i have lost a few stone.
Gyno from anything doesn't go away. If it's an actual gland and not just fat
To bridgeburns, noahkennedy, and anyone else following this amazing regimen. What happens after you stop CPA and estradiol? Will you lose your gains considering you implement an anti-DHT or healthy diet if one actually exists?
I don't think I would lose gains. I doubt testosterone production would return to previous levels if I stopped since prolonged estrogen exposure gives risk of permanent testicular damage

Last edited: