Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Капоне, пост: 1836200, член: 29953"] Не ингибирует эстроген 5ar .. оба не могут быть высокими одновременно. Либо или [/ QUOTE]
Doesn’t estrogen inhibit 5ar.. both can’t be high at the same time. Either or
it does not need to be suppressed, 5a does not need to be suppressed. It makes other hormone metabolites.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok im definitely stopping spironolactone until i have lost quite a bit of weight then restart it again, the gyno is seriously bad. Because im overweight it's hard to tell how bad it really is so once i lose a few stone i will try it again. My gyno is wayyy worse than bridgeburns for example.

Last edited:

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Dutasteride was unnecessary, My hair was growing back just fine on CPA + Estradiol, i added Dutasteride because i was impatient, and I got the Telogen Effluvium that usually comes with starting drugs like Finasteride or Dutasteride, Im still recovering from my Telogen Effluvium.

CPA blocks DHT pretty effectively:

"Cyproterone acetate works in several ways. It not only competitively blocks DHT from binding to its receptors at target tissue (Gilman et al., 1990), but it is also a progestogen that lowers testosterone levels by decreasing the release of luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones through pituitary-mediated supression (Gilman et al., 1990, Varothai and Bergfeld, 2014)."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5419033/

also with a Testosterone level of 25 ng/dl, there is hardly any DHT being converted at all, which means that 100% of DHT is blocked.

Dutasteride is not cause telogen. It is working fine for a lot of people. How I know you break down with minoxidil, which cause telogen for 100%

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride is not cause telogen. It is working fine for a lot of people. How I know you break down with minoxidil, which cause telogen for 100%

Screenshot_20190920-101225_Chrome.jpg

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't really notice much of a shed with dutasteride but i started oral minoxidil very close to when starting it, i shed a ton, maybe the oral minoxidil and dutasteride sheds happened roughly at the same time. Anyway, hope your hair recovers noah.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
use estradiol, it is a dihydrotestosterone antagonist. Cancel inhibitors 5a, they are harmful.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would real micro dosing (<0.05 mg) of finasteride and building the dose up, avoid Telogen Effluvium?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t want to jinx myself but I think bicalutamide is working now.
it will work because it converts all testosterone to estradiol. You cannot control doses of estradiol. To control it, you need to consume it separately and not use Bika.