Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tons of men use min.. minoxidil alone doesn't work on temples, HRT is unlikely to do much on temples too. HRT plus minoxidil is the only hope for temples
I never understood how the crown is easier to recover with meds, but the most difficult to recover with a transplant.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dnt want a single androgen molecule to be running in my blood, that sh*t is poison and iam allergic to it
I literally believe I am allergic, not only hairloss but itchy scalp and even my dandruff went away.. I used to often get extreme itching in the center of my chest and sometimes scratched it till bleeding.. that went away too!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unprocessed red meat, as hard as they try to find things wrong, they cannot.
TMAO, high methionione ratio, heterocyclic amines, polyaromatic hydrocarbons, advanced glycation end products, higher bioavalability of iron = Lipofuscin

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn what do you think about using clomid to increase T and Estro?

In combination with Finasteride and Progesterone 50mg on off I think that it can help a bit?
its risky

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tons of men use min.. minoxidil alone doesn't work on temples, HRT is unlikely to do much on temples too. HRT plus minoxidil is the only hope for temples
I meant HRT works in almost 100% of case not min. I said HRT alone may not be sufficient for temples which is same as what you believe.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i f*****g hate men, they actually disgust me now, the smell of androgen are too awful to even be beside them, but transfemine guys like myself are kinda attractive in a weird wa
same

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline is transplanted.

My left side was SOLID prior to starting bi-estro.

It's like bi-estro literally caused harm?!
when did you get a transplant?

I never trusted bi-estro in fear of estriol a weaker estrogen displacing estradiol at the receptors

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair density or general health?
zinc defiency causes hairloss.. but besides that zinc is supposed to inhibit 5ar.

Vitamin D receptor activation is involved in anagen initiation.. Estrogen upregulates the vitamin d receptor

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zinc defiency causes hairloss.. but besides that zinc is supposed to inhibit 5ar.

Vitamin D receptor activation is involved in anagen initiation.. Estrogen upregulates the vitamin d receptor
Zinc also increases test.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood how the crown is easier to recover with meds, but the most difficult to recover with a transplant.
I didn't know that it was more difficult with transplant, weird

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me. Animal cows, bulls, and pigs forge testosterone. All animal husbandry in this is arranged. So that the animal quickly gains a lot of meat. Accordingly, androgens do not go away from meat

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me. Animal cows, bulls, and pigs forge testosterone. All animal husbandry in this is arranged. So that the animal quickly gains a lot of meat. Accordingly, androgens do not go away from meat
scary

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Several researches have proven that Metformin lowers testosterone quite significantly. Anecdotal evidences support the same. This drug has many other benefits as you can see in my convo with Ein earlier in this thread.

For the users of bicalutamide who don't want to/can't take cypro/estrogen, metformin should do the job.

@Ein if you're still around, have you had your testosterone levels checked?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190721-141037.png
    Screenshot_20190721-141037.png
    186 KB · Views: 83

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Several researches have proven that Metformin lowers testosterone quite significantly.
no wonder its considered an anti-aging drug