Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL same but we become a cueball by the age of 23-24,and women in my family have thining too, it sucks, my sister is balding too, this explains that our follicle is ultra sensitive to androgens and we need to destroy them to non-existence, iam planning to take anti androgen to shut down my adrenal T and dhea, I dnt want a single androgen molecule to be running in my blood, that sh*t is poison and iam allergic to it
Dude..

It's only processed meat that is bad.

I've researched this to death.

Unprocessed red meat, as hard as they try to find things wrong, they cannot.
Meat is androgenic, replace it by soy!

Reactions: Yar

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't tell me that you took anything less than 6mg, because below that it ain't gonna do the sh*t. I once took both MSM 2g + Biotin 10mg and man, my hair was great, to say the least. Moreover, if there's a reason I've been able to maintain roughly 40/50% of hair, it is because I've been taking these supplements which help in growing hair fast. Though I must say they won't do sh*t for Androgenetic Alopecia; just an added benefit for an a**h** like me who has has his hope high and wouldn't be content with anything less than a full head of extremely healthy hair.
Full head of extremely healthy hair has a very high cost.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Full head of extremely healthy hair has a very high cost.
Not really, although I have lost an organ to hair, I still feel that high T is more costly since you have to become bald and virgin unless you wanna attract fat chicks or older women, but young girls nah forget it, it is very frustrating when you are fullbof androgens but can't find a partner because you are too ugly

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty, it does appear to be genetic... All of my family members do not recede much (they remain NW1/NW2) but they diffuse thin. I definitely got that genetic. You will maintain a juvenile hairline if you start using medications.
I literally have the exact same thinning pattern as my paternal grandfather who retains all his hair at 80 years old. If I have his hair genetics, I would die from the joy :p
I will do my grandpa a new visit, to check his hair again haha

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really, although I have lost an organ to hair, I still feel that high T is more costly since you have to become bald and virgin unless you wanna attract fat chicks or older women, but young girls nah forget it, it is very frustrating when you are fullbof androgens but can't find a partner because you are too ugly

That's what I've been saying - some people just don't want to listen. Take the best case that a bald ugly guy gets a nice chick, has sex but what now, she will still be hitting on handsome guys, still be masturbating imagining them. What is more, she is more likely to divorce the baldie and take away his money lol. If I remain a baldie, I would deliberately avoid relationships just like I've been doing for last 4 years.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I just feel like I will never be able to have a relationship, since most men won’t respect that I don’t like ‘the dirty’!

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just feel like I will never be able to have a relationship, since most men won’t respect that I don’t like ‘the dirty’!
it will be very tough for you, taking estrogen will lower your sex drive, and gay men have the craziest sex drive so it is harder i imagine, if my dick started working again, iam gonna try my luck with a girl, if not then i will go for grannies! but i f*****g hate men, they actually disgust me now, the smell of androgen are too awful to even be beside them, but transfemine guys like myself are kinda attractive in a weird way, iam confused too so you are not alone, it is certainly easier for trans women because society understands them

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
estrogen alone can help a little, but in order to beat androgenic alopecia, you must rid yourself of androgens. It's the only way to get any worth while results, anything else would be a waste of precious time. We only have a limited amount of time and when it passes you can't get it back, so it's important, if you are serious about getting your hair back, to go all in and waste no time.
It will probably take longer than 3 months if you're not taking finasteride.. and maybe you need finasteride to get past the fuzzies phase.. estriol is not that strong ..unless you take huge doses.

My hairline is transplanted.

My left side was SOLID prior to starting bi-estro.

It's like bi-estro literally caused harm?!

I am using progesterone + coconut oil spray (no vit e) sprayed directly on hairline now. 6mg per spray.

This is AMAZING for skin too. Face is glowwwing

Hairforwest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgeburn what do you think about using clomid to increase T and Estro?

In combination with Finasteride and Progesterone 50mg on off I think that it can help a bit?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. MSM - has been proven by researches and lots of anecdotes available too. You're likely to notice results within 2 weeks. Some people notice thickness and increased growth even in the 1st week itself. Other benefits would be - incredibly soft and supple skin, gradual eradication of scares etc.
its a sulfur, might cause stinky farts!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn Quick question. I noticed you had a small front patch of hair similar to mine that probably wouldn't grow past a certain point. These are hairs are probably stuck in catagen. When you experienced regrowth in the front, did these "catagen hairs" fall out and then regrew maturely or did they grow longer at their current short length (i.e. without a shed)?
I don't remember any shedding of those, or maybe I didn't notice.. usually, it appears that the newer recovering hairs stay on the scalp and grow very very very slowly

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
It works in 100% of cases done rightly... So the question doesn't arise. HRT would do wonders in halting further hair loss and regrowth on top and back, but unlikely to do anything for temples. Oral minoxidil is great for temples minus facial sides of topical but dark body hair.
You will just be delaying temple regrowth and it is most hard to get back.
tons of men use min.. minoxidil alone doesn't work on temples, HRT is unlikely to do much on temples too. HRT plus minoxidil is the only hope for temples