Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you noticed new hairs forming? How long have you been using your regimen?

These are better to see the little hairs, I've been on 2mg estradiol, 50mg Bicaludamide, and taking 25mg progesterone consistently

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-115148_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-115148_Instagram.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Screenshot_20190720-115223_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-115223_Instagram.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 262

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[REGIMEN TO GROW HAIR INCREDIBLY FAST AND INCREDIBLY HEALTHY]

1. MSM -
has been proven by researches and lots of anecdotes available too. You're likely to notice results within 2 weeks. Some people notice thickness and increased growth even in the 1st week itself. Other benefits would be - incredibly soft and supple skin, gradual eradication of scares etc.

2. BIOTIN - used by lots of women to grow their hair fast. Works for virtually everyone. Note that it may give you acne if you're already prone.

3. Silica - I don't have personal experience with silica. Honestly it is little hard to find silica supplements in India. But, users have reported that it is greatly effective.

(If you know about some other supplements, please edit this post. Note that it is not about treatments, so don't add the likes of minoxidil. It's after we have treatment/cure for hair loss and we want incredible, thick, luscious, lustrous hair.)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are better to see the little hairs, I've been on 2mg estradiol, 50mg Bicaludamide, and taking 25mg progesterone consistently

Our hair looks so similar... o_O I am continuously waiting on my hairline, but in all honesty it's not that much of a concern. I am mainly concerned about the rest of my hair, since density is such a significant issue. I definitely will be doing another update in around three weeks, which will be the five month mark.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry Noah, but you'd need minoxidil or other growth modulants. Otherwise temples would be almost impossible to regrow.
We will see, i hate minoxidil lol.
Im going to give HRT about a year to see where i get with it, if i go back on minoxidil now then i will never know if the HRT worked.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry Noah, but you'd need minoxidil or other growth modulants. Otherwise temples would be almost impossible to regrow.

Temples aren't impossible to regrowth without minoxidil... He is on a powerful trio of medications which should do a lot.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[REGIMEN TO GROW HAIR INCREDIBLY FAST AND INCREDIBLY HEALTHY]

1. MSM -
has been proven by researches and lots of anecdotes available too. You're likely to notice results within 2 weeks. Some people notice thickness and increased growth even in the 1st week itself. Other benefits would be - incredibly soft and supple skin, gradual eradication of scares etc.

2. BIOTIN - used by lots of women to grow their hair fast. Works for virtually everyone. Note that it may give you acne if you're already prone.

3. Silica - I don't have personal experience with silica. Honestly it is little hard to find silica supplements in India. But, users have reported that it is greatly effective.

(If you know about some other supplements, please edit this post. Note that it is not about treatments, so don't add the likes of minoxidil. It's after we have treatment/cure for hair loss and we want incredible, thick, luscious, lustrous hair.)

I want to try MSM, but it's risky for me to try any additional medications when using bicalutamide... It could end up being too much for my liver to process, which can lead to a rise in ALT; if that happens, my chances of getting prescribed bicalutamide gets thrown out of the window lol...

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will see, i hate minoxidil lol.
Im going to give HRT about a year to see where i get with it, if i go back on minoxidil now then i will never know if the HRT worked.
It works in 100% of cases done rightly... So the question doesn't arise. HRT would do wonders in halting further hair loss and regrowth on top and back, but unlikely to do anything for temples. Oral minoxidil is great for temples minus facial sides of topical but dark body hair.
You will just be delaying temple regrowth and it is most hard to get back.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to try MSM, but it's risky for me to try any additional medications when using bicalutamide... It could end up being too much for my liver to process, which can lead to a rise in ALT; if that happens, my chances of getting prescribed bicalutamide gets thrown out of the window lol...
Nah, it is a potent detoxifies so from my lill knowledge it should do the opposite.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone's comment on a forum -

"updating from my 1st post ~roughly a month ago) Still keeping up with the daily 5,000 mcgs of biotin (also taking 1000 mgs of MSM too) and my nails have been growing like weeds!! They're also much stronger than they normally are too. As for my hair? The baby hairs at my hairline have been joined by oodles of friends all over my head- there's so many new sprouts all over, that it's been making my scalp itch!!! I've been doing lots of scalp massages *scritch scritch scritch scritch scritch* ahhhhhh.... It's hard me for to see the length of the new hairs, since they're pretty much buried under all of the rest of my hair- but the ones I first saw all along my hairline/forehead/temples are all much longer now (at least a half inch). "

So we can conclude two things - a) MSM + BIOTIN may help with regrowth, not just with faster growth. b) used with minoxidil they may help increase density in people who were born with low density though this seems unlikely.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another user -

"I noticed an increased growth rate, but even more than fast growth I loved the amount of new hairs that grew in after a month on biotin. I did not notice any change in my skin, but I also took zinc which is supposed to help skin... don't know if that made a difference."

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another user -

"I noticed an increased growth rate, but even more than fast growth I loved the amount of new hairs that grew in after a month on biotin. I did not notice any change in my skin, but I also took zinc which is supposed to help skin... don't know if that made a difference."
lol I've been taking biotin close for a year now, and it has 0 effects on hair and nails. It only works when your hair isnt getting the necessary nutrients, which is quite rare.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are receding/thinning patterns always due to genetics? I have different thinning pattern than both my cousins who went bald early, therefore I cant expect the same for me, right?
I have the exact same thinning as my paternal grandfather, who is in the 5% who keep a juvenile hair line. He is 80 years old. I really hope I have his hair genetics :(

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I've been taking biotin close for a year now, and it has 0 effects on hair and nails. It only works when your hair isnt getting the necessary nutrients, which is quite rare.
Don't tell me that you took anything less than 6mg, because below that it ain't gonna do the sh*t. I once took both MSM 2g + Biotin 10mg and man, my hair was great, to say the least. Moreover, if there's a reason I've been able to maintain roughly 40/50% of hair, it is because I've been taking these supplements which help in growing hair fast. Though I must say they won't do sh*t for Androgenetic Alopecia; just an added benefit for an a**h** like me who has has his hope high and wouldn't be content with anything less than a full head of extremely healthy hair.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are receding/thinning patterns always due to genetics? I have different thinning pattern than both my cousins who went bald early, therefore I cant expect the same for me, right?
I have the exact same thinning as my paternal grandfather, who is in the 5% who keep a juvenile hair line. He is 80 years old. I really hope I have his hair genetics :(

In all honesty, it does appear to be genetic... All of my family members do not recede much (they remain NW1/NW2) but they diffuse thin. I definitely got that genetic. You will maintain a juvenile hairline if you start using medications.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you shouldn't - yours is a genuine problem. As I said, now that I've ventured into it, I want my hair to be way more better than I had prior to Androgenetic Alopecia.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty, it does appear to be genetic... All of my family members do not recede much (they remain NW1/NW2) but they diffuse thin. I definitely got that genetic. You will maintain a juvenile hairline if you start using medications.
LOL same but we become a cueball by the age of 23-24,and women in my family have thining too, it sucks, my sister is balding too, this explains that our follicle is ultra sensitive to androgens and we need to destroy them to non-existence, iam planning to take anti androgen to shut down my adrenal T and dhea, I dnt want a single androgen molecule to be running in my blood, that sh*t is poison and iam allergic to it

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
Red meat contains saturated fats which raise cholesterol and your chances of developing cardiovascular disease, its also thought to be carcinogenic and increase the rate of cancer in humans (possibly just processed red meat but i don't know).

"They found that each 50-gram portion of processed meat - which primarily includes pork or beef - consumed daily increases the risk of colorectal cancer by 18 percent."

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315449.php

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(15)00444-1/fulltext

Dude..

It's only processed meat that is bad.

I've researched this to death.

Unprocessed red meat, as hard as they try to find things wrong, they cannot.