Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oof, i didn't know that it could change, i knew that females had smaller brains, but didn't know it would shrink to female size haha.

the brain shrinkage takes several months but it also does this in the short term:

Screenshot_20181008-183756_1.jpg

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how some of the regrowth looks like. I am guessing these are the earlier hairs, since they are over an inch long. The newer regrowth are shorter, and stick up; once they grow long enough, it will contribute better to a middle-parting density.

871D61E1-E96C-4788-A70F-4FA157FE2D99.jpeg

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else not feel comfortable telling anyone you have male pattern baldness? I just tell people that I was suffering from temporary hair loss, mainly because out of fear of judgement...

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once the shorter ‘sticking up hairs’ grow longer, the middle-parting density will be a lot better... It just takes some time, I guess. I feel like tasing biotin, but that gave me so much acne!

I can't touch biotin, if i do i will get acne allll over my back lol.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
& yeah i have always been embarrassed of my male pattern baldness and would tell people the same thing, that i am just suffering from temporary hair loss and that it will grow back.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it so weird that not even accutane got rid of my back acne... But bicalutamide somewhat did? It’s crazy what androgen deprivation therapy does for us!
Accutane was a waste of time for me i tried it for 6 months in 2017 lol, Bicaludamide is like a miracle for me and you, i can feel a pimple forming on my shoulder but its just 1 and its not like before where i would have 30 new ones every 2 weeks i am mostly acne free now.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
nihms630224f2.jpg

nihms630224f1.jpg

estradiol is good for the brain! It enhances neurogenesis after isochemic stroke.. It is healthy for all our cells! upregulates intercellular antioxidants, counteracts ROS. upegulates multiple longevity genes, improves skin quality and enhances mitochondria biogenisis

JDR2015-916585.002.jpg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else not feel comfortable telling anyone you have male pattern baldness?
I've told many people through this thread. I even shared photos of my results on facebook. I'm not ashamed anymore, especially about something I didn't choose. I spread the message so that others will be more educated and have hope

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it so weird that not even accutane got rid of my back acne... But bicalutamide somewhat did? It’s crazy what androgen deprivation therapy does for us!
Its what the medical industry doesn't want us to know, so they can sell more bullshit.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've told many people through this thread. I even shared photos of my results on facebook. I'm not ashamed anymore, especially about something I didn't choose. I spread the message so that others will be more educated and have hope

I don't mind sharing on this website, but it's embarrassing to tell it to people who wonder in my real-day life... I did try mentioning medications to treat hair loss to a family member, and then he started going on a tangent about how medications are bad for us and that we should live a natural life-style. I lost so many brain cells that day... I think I will eventually start telling people, as a person who has survived androgenic alopecia. It's mainly when people wonder why I am wearing a hat so often and then they ask me, it puts me in an uncomfortable situation for sure.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone here i terrified from weight gain from estrogen?, my metablosim is fucked up now since losing ton of muscles, i find it super easy to put on weight lol and i dnt wanna develop an eating disorder, iam sticking to healthy foods, veg, fruits,lean protein but i still wanna lose more muscles because i was bodybuilder in my teens and i hate my muscles now

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its what the medical industry doesn't want us to know, so they can sell more bullshit.

Although I don't entirely regret taking Accutane, I do regret not making myself more knowledgable on it. I didn't realise how truly damaging it is on our bodies; I was mainly caught up in the mindset that it clears acne, and I only wanted that. I believe fate was signalling to me that Accutane is not great, especially when it bought my ALT levels to above 170...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone here i terrified from weight gain from estrogen?, my metablosim is fucked up now since losing ton of muscles, i find it super easy to put on weight lol and i dnt wanna develop an eating disorder, iam sticking to healthy foods, veg, fruits,lean protein but i still wanna lose more muscles because i was bodybuilder in my teens and i hate my muscles now

I have maintained my weight as 59KG to 60KG by following a somewhat strict diet. It's not strict where I cut out important foods or sugar, but it's strict in terms that I properly think out my meals and make sure that I am not overeating.

How many calories are you eating per day?