Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Imme, post: 1810216, member: 141627»] Эстроген не является стимулятором роста - на самом деле, нет достаточных / убедительных доказательств того, что он имеет какое-либо прямое влияние на андрогенетическую алопецию. MTF не является достаточным доказательством. Но это твой выбор.

Я бы добавил миноксидил актуальным или устным. Или увеличил бы мою дозу бики до 100 мг. Но твоя жизнь - твой выбор. (Вы видите, что Тревожный Энди, Обсессив и другие попробовали эстрогель без каких-либо результатов.) [/ QUOTE]
эстроген продлевает фазу анагена.Рост именно из пуха это еще надо выяснять,я думаю это соматотропин

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
На рост волос и ногтей влияет кровоснабжение волосистой части головы и рук, уровень гемоглобина в крови и работа гормональной системы человека. В частности, половые гормоны (эстроген и тестостерон), гормоны щитовидной железы (T3, T4) и гормоны гипофиза (TSH, соматотропин) росту волос.
витаминно-минеральный комплекс но ЗГТ. Это помогает производить все другие гормоны!

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, why?

You have written such a mode. I noticed that when I reduced estrogen to 2 mg, I felt better. large doses are only harmful. I also noticed that too low testosterone levels were also bad. I think when he is at the female level, they work together with estradiol.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love my hair
IMG_20190626_231307_185.jpg

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have written such a mode. I noticed that when I reduced estrogen to 2 mg, I felt better. large doses are only harmful. I also noticed that too low testosterone levels were also bad. I think when he is at the female level, they work together with estradiol.

I agree, my aim is to gain female ranges of T and E.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has the dread shed done to me!!

About 1.5 months on Finasteride, and it has only harmed till now.

Pretty depressed again. No one in my college seems to have issues with hair.
Added Spironolactone 100mg and upped minoxidil oral to 10mg. Have choose Spirono over Cypro and bica since I want bica to be the last option and since Spirono is a diuretic which will help with water retention since both oral minoxidil and as well mk677 cause bloating.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Added Spironolactone 100mg and upped minoxidil oral to 10mg. Have choose Spirono over Cypro and bica since I want bica to be the last option and since Spirono is a diuretic which will help with water retention since both oral minoxidil and as well mk677 cause bloating.

Looks like were on a kinda similiar regimen mines

dutasteride 0.5mg daily
spironolactone 200mg daily
20ish mg of oral minoxidil at night
topical minoxidil with dermarolling at night

Hoping to see results with this.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like were on a kinda similiar regimen mines

dutasteride 0.5mg daily
spironolactone 200mg daily
20ish mg of oral minoxidil at night
topical minoxidil with dermarolling at night

Hoping to see results with this.
How long have you been on this regimen? Any improvement in shed, or regrowth?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What has the dread shed done to me!!

About 1.5 months on Finasteride, and it has only harmed till now.

Pretty depressed again. No one in my college seems to have issues with hair.

give it another 1.5 months before you say anything about the quality and shedding on finasteride, personally from the moment i started finasteride and onward, i only shed hair, and it never got better, only worse for the 2 years i took it, at the end of 2 years on finasteride i lost more than half of my hair from front to back. sooo keep in mind it doesn't work for everyone. the shed is normal but should only last a couple months at most, and if the dread shed continues for up to a year i wouldn't expect it to get better. just a heads up so you don't freak out over it.

Last edited:

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
give it another 1.5 months before you say anything about hair quality on finasteride, personally from the moment i started finasteride and onward, i only shed hair, and it never got better, only worse for the 2 years i took it, at the end of 2 years on finasteride i lost more than half of my hair from front to back. sooo keep in mind it doesn't work for everyone. the shed is normal but should only last a couple months at most, and if it continues for up to a year i wouldn't expect it to get better. just a heads up so you don't freak out over it.
Noah, I completely concur with what you say. However, I've started spironolactone because even if Finasteride works it will not give me the desired regrowth. I want all my hair back, that is, from 40% density to 100% density.
  • I will continue to take Finasteride.
  • Spironolactone is also needed because I may increase oral minoxidil dosage to more than 10mg, plus I will also be taking mk677 for height growth and muscle gain. Both oral minoxidil and mk677 cause water retention and bloating.
  • I am desperate. f*****g desperate. If there are treatments that can make my life better, I would go for them.
  • I've not seen finasteride working for even a single person who stated balding at around 14, so I don't think it is gonna work for me either.
Thanks though.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on this regimen? Any improvement in shed, or regrowth?

Been on dutasteride since november, 10mg of oral minoxidil since october, wasn't helping so increased it a couple of months ago or so, only been on spironolactone for a couple of months aswell, can't remember how long exactly. Not seeing any results yet, will wait another 4 months or so with this regimen to see if it's helping before adding or substracting anything. I stopped topical minxoidil for a while, but i think topical can give an additional boost on top of oral so i added that a little bit ago too. As for sides, no mental sides, i can still get an erection when needed but my orgasms are really crap, a side im willing to live with but there you go. Forgot too add i also have a bit of gyno.

Last edited:

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah, I completely concur with what you say. However, I've started spironolactone because even if Finasteride works it will not give me the desired regrowth. I want all my hair back, that is, from 40% density to 100% density.
  • I will continue to take Finasteride.
  • Spironolactone is also needed because I may increase oral minoxidil dosage to more than 10mg, plus I will also be taking mk677 for height growth and muscle gain. Both oral minoxidil and mk677 cause water retention and bloating.
  • I am desperate. f*****g desperate. If there are treatments that can make my life better, I would go for them.
  • I've not seen finasteride working for even a single person who stated balding at around 14, so I don't think it is gonna work for me either.
Thanks though.

i just scrolled up and saw that you added 100mg spironolactone, it will help a lot as an anti androgen also. i think I've only seen a handful of real finasteride (alone by it self) success out of the 100 or so experiences the I've read about on forums. I'm just as desperate so i am on 50mg bicalutamide, 2.25mg Oestradiol and 25mg cyproterone daily until i can replace cypro with dutasteride, I'm not sure if dutasteride will help out but ima try this regimen for 8 months and hopefully hair comes from it. lol i'd trade my leg for hair.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on dutasteride since november, 10mg of oral minoxidil since october, wasn't helping so increased it a couple of months ago or so, only been on spironolactone for a couple of months aswell, can't remember how long exactly. Not seeing any results yet, will wait another 4 months or so with this regimen to see if it's helping before adding or substracting anything. I stopped topical minxoidil for a while, but i think topical can give an additional boost on top of oral so i added that a little bit ago too. As for sides, no mental sides, i can still get an erection when needed but my orgasms are really crap, a side im willing to live with but there you go. Forgot too add i also have a bit of gyno.
Single, so don't really need orgasms. For gyno, I'll be taking raloxifene.