Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1810892, member: 135884"] Опухшие железы в моей правой подмышке, это признак роста груди в начале? [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1810892, member: 135884"] Опухшие железы в моей правой подмышке, это признак роста груди в начале? [/ QUOTE]
can you somehow show?

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride and dutasteride are progestins because they can increase testosterone like progesterone, but blocker 5ar. Their effect is also antiestrogenic. Therefore, many people have even worse results on finasteride and dutasteride. Finasteride-Estradiol mode, as Finasteride and Dutasteride are testosterone boosters!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you somehow show?

it's not visible to the eyes but i can feel it and its sore to the touch.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not visible to the eyes but i can feel it and its sore to the touch.
Lymph is a salty liquid that cleanses the body, for this I eat enough salt and salt enough food, because the lymph must be alkaline from salt. Before eating, I always lick a handful of salt from my palm. !

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have nothing like that under my armpits. Maybe the lymph node is inflamed? The lymph nodes are passing. If this is the case, I advise you to stop the regimen for some time.

The lymph node is swollen, it started after raising Cyproterone from 12.5mg to 25mg, im going to go back to 12.5 and see what happens

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
The lymph node is swollen, it started after raising Cyproterone from 12.5mg to 25mg, im going to go back to 12.5 and see what happens
I advise you to stop therapy temporarily. Regulate the lymphatic system. Before eating, consume a handful of salt from your palm. I also advise you to salt food! This will help the lymph to remove toxins and decomposition products from you!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1810916, member: 135884"] Лимфатический узел вздут, он начался после поднятия Cyproterone с 12,5 мг до 25 мг, я собираюсь вернуться к 12,5 и посмотреть, что происходит [/ QUOTE]
Я также советую вам использовать CPA и эстрадиол в шахматном порядке! Первый день CPA + эстрадиол. На следующий день эстрадиол. На следующий день CPA + эстрадиол. На следующий день эстрадиол. CPA антиэстроген. Эстрадиол - это природный антиандроген!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise you to stop therapy temporarily. Regulate the lymphatic system. Before eating, consume a handful of salt from your palm. I also advise you to salt food! This will help the lymph to remove toxins and decomposition products from you!

Alright, can elevated liver enzymes cause the lymph nodes to swell?

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1810916, member: 135884"] Лимфатический узел вздут, он начался после поднятия Cyproterone с 12,5 мг до 25 мг, я собираюсь вернуться к 12,5 и посмотреть, что происходит [/ QUOTE]
Я также советую вам использовать CPA и эстрадиол в шахматном порядке! Первый день CPA + эстрадиол. На следующий день эстрадиол. На следующий день CPA + эстрадиол. На следующий день эстрадиол. CPA антиэстроген. Эстрадиол - это природный антиандроген!
I'll try that, ive been taking it every day. So ill try every other day.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1810923, member: 135884"] Хорошо, могут ли повышенные ферменты печени вызывать опухание лимфатических узлов? [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1810924, member: 135884"] Я попробую это, я принимаю это каждый день. Так что буду стараться через день. [/ QUOTE]
I'll try that, ive been taking it every day. So ill try every other day.
CPA is not only an anti-androgen (progestin), but also an anti-estrogen that also kills estradiol! Chess order !!!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 55184D33-39D8-484B-AFB2-FB10BFA0486C.jpeg
    55184D33-39D8-484B-AFB2-FB10BFA0486C.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 116

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27304785/?i=31&from=/31049935/related
Early androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is a pathological hair loss that occurs before the age of 30 years. Early Androgenetic Alopecia in men is often described as the phenotypic equivalent of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in women, which carries the risk of developing obesity, metabolic syndrome, and cardiovascular diseases.
Men with early AHA can be considered as male phenotypic equivalents of women with PCOS. They may be at risk of developing the same complications associated with PCOS, such as obesity, metabolic syndrome, IR, cardiovascular diseases and infertility.

Last edited:

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27304785/?i=31&from=/31049935/related
Early androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is a pathological hair loss that occurs before the age of 30 years. Early Androgenetic Alopecia in men is often described as the phenotypic equivalent of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in women, which carries the risk of developing obesity, metabolic syndrome, and cardiovascular diseases.
Men with early AHA can be considered as male phenotypic equivalents of women with PCOS. They may be at risk of developing the same complications associated with PCOS, such as obesity, metabolic syndrome, IR, cardiovascular diseases and infertility.
Yeah my endocrinologist debunked that study- it’s outdated and untrue. Also PCOS or rather Stein-Levanthal syndrome is a metabolic disorder most often presenting itself without cysts and can often be treated with lifestyle changes. Androgen sensitivity in your scalp is frustrating and we all hate but let’s not get crazy here.
@Ikarus : I saw your before and after. You’re doing great! And you’re getting the best of bicalutamide by taking e with it. I promise you will not be logging back in here by 12 months time. Your dry skin is an indicator of androgen suppression. I shed tons on Flutamide but I never cared because I always regrew it and then some. Keep going : ) sending you the best vibes !!!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah my endocrinologist debunked that study- it’s outdated and untrue. Also PCOS or rather Stein-Levanthal syndrome is a metabolic disorder most often presenting itself without cysts and can often be treated with lifestyle changes. Androgen sensitivity in your scalp is frustrating and we all hate but let’s not get crazy here.
@Ikarus : I saw your before and after. You’re doing great! And you’re getting the best of bicalutamide by taking e with it. I promise you will not be logging back in here by 12 months time. Your dry skin is an indicator of androgen suppression. I shed tons on Flutamide but I never cared because I always regrew it and then some. Keep going : ) sending you the best vibes !!!
Men would have started to be treated with female hormonal drugs long ago, but they will tell you that bald head is normal, there is no reason to worry, all men are bald! Female and male androgenic alopecia have the same foundation and you need to treat it with drugs alone! for the adrenal glands, testicles, prostate gland. All the same and same organs produce hormones by replacing testosterone with estradiol. But there are endocrine disorders and for some reason the testicle stops producing estradiol or producing It can be smaller in number. It can also be a female ovary. It can also be an adrenal gland. Or the prostate gland can also be found in women and men!