Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am feeling so sad about my hair after using Toppik... It made my hair appear full, and thicker but now my hair is back at square one and disastrously thin! I just hope my regimen works... :(

I have found a method to moisturise my scalp though, which is to use a silicone-free conditioner on my scalp. I wasn’t using conditioner for months! I believe the itching, dry skin flakes and redness has gone now.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am feeling so sad about my hair after using Toppik... It made my hair appear full, and thicker but now my hair is back at square one and disastrously thin! I just hope my regimen works... :(

I have found a method to moisturise my scalp though, which is to use a silicone-free conditioner on my scalp. I wasn’t using conditioner for months! I believe the itching, dry skin flakes and redness has gone now.

Viviscal gorgeous growth is a really good conditioner i would recommend.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow, must be in the £30 range or something then, what conditioner is it?

It was the Briogeo deep conditioning mask. In all honesty, it’s definitely one of the best conditioners I have used and it does last me a significant amount of time. Ever since starting biclautamide, I don’t need to wash my hair for four to seven days. It does make my shampoos and conditioners last longer, which is why I do splurge on them slightly.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It was the Briogeo deep conditioning mask. In all honesty, it’s definitely one of the best conditioners I have used and it does last me a significant amount of time. Ever since starting biclautamide, I don’t need to wash my hair for four to seven days. It does make my shampoos and conditioners last longer, which is why I do splurge on them slightly.

Just looked at it and the ingredients list, reviews etc seems to be a really good product, tempted to buy it and see how it compares to viviscal. Thanks

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
oral progesterone is good for hair loss?
it is the most natural antiandrogen. It inhibits dht, but increases testosterone, therefore, it is necessary to use estradiol to use it. It also reduces estradiol like any progestin. estrogenic!

M

Member 139756

This and what about your voice? Has anyone noticed any changes in your voice?

Voices don't automatically changein somebody with a male vocal tract, no matter how much oestrogen they take.

Trans women have to train to learn a new voice.

Trans men, however, do have their voices deepen automatically when taking testosterone.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolankton and Dienogest do not give anti-estrogenic activity. They only have anti-androgenic, and femenization will take place only on your endogenous estrogens if you do not add estradiol sublingually!

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
oral progesterone is good for hair loss?

I am using bi-estro care cream in combination with progesterone (oral and sublingual and a low topical dose on back of my hand).

during pregnancy when women's hair is at their best, they have high levels of both, so I figure why not try to mimic that.

so far so good, it's the only thing I'm using and I have a bunch of new small hairs coming in center front hair line.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using bi-estro care cream in combination with progesterone (oral and sublingual and a low topical dose on back of my hand).

during pregnancy when women's hair is at their best, they have high levels of both, so I figure why not try to mimic that.

so far so good, it's the only thing I'm using and I have a bunch of new small hairs coming in center front hair line.

What dose of oral progesterone do you recommend?

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score
What dose of oral progesterone do you recommend?

I'm using 50mg right now, oral nightly.

20mg sublinugual under tongue

20mg on back of hand (to get rid of a cyst, but it goes systemic)

So I'm using around 100mg a day approx.

I'm still playing around with the dosages of progesterone.

upload_2019-6-29_16-49-55.png

@bridgeburn y0 big sexy, you still using Progesterone btw?