Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey If you want a 100% result, you need to take normal doses. Some say that the hrt does not work. but if you look at their mode, it’s understandable why. because to be afraid to take a lot. I, too, at first did not grow anything. then I began to take everything related to hair struggle. here is my mode now. I know that it works. and I don't care what others think about it.

8 mg Estradiol oral
4 doses Estrogel on hair
2 doses Minoxidil on hair
100 mg Cyproterone Acetate
1.5mg Avodart oral
20 mg Finasteride oral
500 mg Spironolactone oral
100 mg Bicalutamide oral
750 mg Flutamide oral

I also want to connect a local avodart to the hair.

Good luck
I would like to see your before and after pics. Should you upload them, I'd be grateful.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes indeed. His regimen is insane. Only last option.

With these meds, T and DHT levels are obliterated, so no boner or sex drive at all. But if you stop, will everything return to normal?

I don't even think that's a last option! Personally, my last options are: lupron, surgical castration, high-dose of estradiol.

With his regimen, he might end up with up-regulation if he stops.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even think that's a last option! Personally, my last options are: lupron, surgical castration, high-dose of estradiol.

With his regimen, he might end up with up-regulation if he stops.
I based my response as the last option on the thought that this regimen makes a man loose his manhood for ever. If thats not the case, I would consider it as any other regimen, but of course I'll try the much less "extreme" ones first, so I would have something stronger to try if a regimen does not have results for me.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...l-for-treating-hair-loss.123271/#post-1807524

made a new thread explaining why NSAA's are more effective for treating hair loss than SAA's

also I have dropped cpa completely for this reason and in return have upped my bicalutamide dose to 100mg

wish me the best of luck!
Impressive informative thread. It warms my heart when I see people posting genuine info and research so they could help others. I'll give it time later for better inspection, but I guess you are on the right track of stopping this disease. Good luck.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Impressive informative thread. It warms my heart when I see people posting genuine info and research so they could help others. I'll give it time later for better inspection, but I guess you are on the right track of stopping this disease. Good luck.
yes, thanks!

its a really bad idea to take (SAA) cyproterone/spironolactone in combination with (NSAA) flutamide / bicalutamide

this is because SAA's are derivatives of progesterone and therefore have the ability to induce androgenicity

its good I dropped cpa today, (I was only on it for 12 days) lets see how bica + dutasteride does.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about leaving cypro and just estrodiol, dutasteride and oral min?
I don't take cpa because it is a partial agonist of the ar, I don't take estradiol because I want to stay male, I don't take oral min because I don't want to look like a bloated water buffalo. Bica + dutas + topical minoxidil is all I take and a little raloxifene to reduce/prevent gyno

revivemycurls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't take cpa because it is a partial agonist of the ar, I don't take estradiol because I want to stay male, I don't take oral min because I don't want to look like a bloated water buffalo. Bica + dutas + topical minoxidil is all I take and a little raloxifene to reduce/prevent gyno

wikipedia says:
Bicalutamide, sold under the brand name Casodexamong others, is an antiandrogen medication that is primarily used to treat prostate cancer.[11] It is typically used together with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogue or surgical removal of the testicles to treat advanced prostate cancer.[12][11][13]Bicalutamide may also be used to treat excessive hair growth in women,[14] as a component of feminizing hormone therapy for transgender women,[15] to treat early puberty in boys,[16] and to prevent overly long-lasting erections in men.[17] It is taken by mouth.[11]

so doesnt bica affect masculanity too? not to mention the erection side it could have...how has it been for you?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wikipedia says:
Bicalutamide, sold under the brand name Casodexamong others, is an antiandrogen medication that is primarily used to treat prostate cancer.[11] It is typically used together with a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogue or surgical removal of the testicles to treat advanced prostate cancer.[12][11][13]Bicalutamide may also be used to treat excessive hair growth in women,[14] as a component of feminizing hormone therapy for transgender women,[15] to treat early puberty in boys,[16] and to prevent overly long-lasting erections in men.[17] It is taken by mouth.[11]

so doesnt bica affect masculanity too? not to mention the erection side it could have...how has it been for you?
again, the only feminizing side effect of bicalutamide is gynecomastia and reduction in body hair. It doesn't effect bone mineral density nor muscle mass. Its a gonaditropen and not an antigonaditropen. It also has antiprogesteronic effects and does not act as a steroidal anti androgen.

as for libido,
"Another large study reported a rate of impotence of only 9.3% with bicalutamide relative to 6.5% for standard care (the controls), a rate of decreased libido of only 3.6% with bicalutamide relative to 1.2% for standard care, and a rate of 9.2% with bicalutamide for hot flashes relative to 5.4% for standard care.[126] One other study reported decreased libido, impotence, and hot flashes in only 3.8%, 16.9%, and 3.1% of bicalutamide-treated patients, respectively, relative to 1.3%, 7.1%, and 3.6% for placebo.[127] It has been proposed that due to the lower relative effect of NSAAs on sexual interest and activity, with two-thirds of advanced mPC patients treated with them retaining sexual interest, these drugs may result in improved quality of life and thus be preferable for those who wish to retain sexual interest and function relative to other antiandrogen therapies in prostate cancer."

hope this helps bro

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a joke yeah ?
You cannot tell people to take all of this. I hope I misunderstood you, because its insane otherwise.

Frankly, I do not understand what the problem is. no one has yet died from such regimes. The fact is that all these drugs are of different actions. each works in its own way. I do not even exceed the recommended rate. for example, flutamide can be taken 3 times a day at 250 mg. Cyproterone maximum permitted dose is generally 400 mg. in fact, I did not add recommendations that are allowed. in the future, I am going to reduce cyproterone to 25 mg of bicalutamide to 50 mg and flutamide to 250 mg. but testosterone must be at the feminine level for feminization. I still have it.

Reactions: Yar

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Frankly, I do not understand what the problem is. no one has yet died from such regimes. The fact is that all these drugs are of different actions. each works in its own way. I do not even exceed the recommended rate. for example, flutamide can be taken 3 times a day at 250 mg. Cyproterone maximum permitted dose is generally 400 mg. in fact, I did not add recommendations that are allowed. in the future, I am going to reduce cyproterone to 25 mg of bicalutamide to 50 mg and flutamide to 250 mg. but testosterone must be at the feminine level for feminization. I still have it.
you do realize that using cyproterone/spironolactone in combination with an NSAA basically renders them (bica/flut) useless right?

"All medically used SAAs are weak partial agonists of the AR rather than silent antagonists, and for this reason, possess inherent androgenicity in addition to their predominantly antiandrogenic actions.[75][76][77] In accordance, although CPA produces feminization of and ambiguous genitalia in male fetuses when administered to pregnant animals,[90] it has been found to produce masculinization of the genitalia of female fetuses of pregnant animals.[76] Additionally, all SAAs, including CPA and spironolactone, have been found to stimulate and significantly accelerate the growth of androgen-sensitive tumors in the absence of androgens, whereas NSAAs like flutamide have no effect and can in fact antagonize the stimulation caused by SAAs.[76][77][91] Accordingly, unlike NSAAs, the addition of CPA to castration has never been found in any controlled study to prolong survival in prostate cancer to a greater extent than castration alone.[76] In fact, a meta-analysis found that the addition of CPA to castration actually reduces the long-term effectiveness of ADT and causes an increase in mortality (mainly due to cardiovascular complications induced by CPA).[92] Also, there are two case reports of spironolactone actually accelerating progression of metastatic prostate cancer in castrated men treated with it for heart failure, and for this reason, spironolactone has been regarded as contraindicated in patients with prostate cancer.[93][94] Because of their intrinsic capacity to activate the AR, SAAs are incapable of maximally depriving the body of androgen signaling, and will always maintain at least some degree of AR activation.[77][91]"

hope this helped

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can this bloating be reduced by eating bananas (=taking more potassium)? People who take MK667 take bananas to reduce water retention.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can this bloating be reduced by eating bananas (=taking more potassium)? People who take MK667 take bananas to reduce water retention.
probably, I took mk677 for 2 months for height (I grew half an inch) and I was definitely bloated. potassium offsets sodium so you are right

revivemycurls

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anything estrogen will help you with bone mineral density.. Nandrolone converts into estradiol too and if it didn't it would not have been prescribed to you.

Enzymes can cause predominate estrogenic activity in specific locations while leaving the overall system androgenic. This is why some of testosterone effects are really from estrogen because estradiol is a metabolite of testosterone. Men who take aromatase inhibitors have high T but thier bones suffer cause estradiol is the most important for bones and you do not need androgenic hormones if you have high E levels.

for example, bicalutimide is not associated with osteoporosis because even though it blocks adrogen receptors it increases estradiol.
cyproterone taken alone does put you at risk for osteoporosis or bone loss because it lowers both testosterone and estradiol.

So, if you do take cyproterone you need to supplement enough estradiol (at least in lower range female levels) to prevent long term bone issues
Hey bridge, I am still reading up facts on net before I take the plunge. So I came up with this:

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/ab...al/treatment/hormone-therapy/side-effects-men

Check the section about bone changes which says "There is evidence that the risk of problems such as bone fractures is slightly higher for men having long term treatment to block testosterone"

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably, I took mk677 for 2 months for height (I grew half an inch) and I was definitely bloated. potassium offsets sodium so you are right
f***, I'm like 5'8 or 5'9 only. Way above average Indian height (5'1 for males, 5'5 as per some measures), but if I could grow 2-3 inches, I would love me more.

But to increase height you've to do exactly opposite of what you'd do to save hair. Man, my life is so fucked up at this point - I know how to achieve what I want, but I can't.

Anyway, thank you buddy. If I get 80% density with big3, I'm definitely gonna try mk667.(along with some others - definitely not letrozole though; hair=life :p)

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, I'm like 5'8 or 5'9 only. Way above average Indian height (5'1 for males, 5'5 as per some measures), but if I could grow 2-3 inches, I would love me more.

But to increase height you've to do exactly opposite of what you'd do to save hair. Man, my life is so fucked up at this point - I know how to achieve what I want, but I can't.

Anyway, thank you buddy. If I get 80% density with big3, I'm definitely gonna try mk667.(along with some others - definitely not letrozole though; hair=life :p)
im 5foot8 right now, but if you take cpa for example, that lowers LH which then lowers T and E. anything that lowers T/LH in men or T/E in women will make them taller. Letrozole wouldn't make you taller because it doubles on LH secretion and T levels. The studies of height and letrozole is with female mice.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im 5foot8 right now, but if you take cpa for example, that lowers LH which then lowers T and E. anything that lowers T/LH in men or T/E in women will make them taller. Letrozole wouldn't make you taller because it doubles on LH secretion and T levels. The studies of height and letrozole is with female mice.
What are you saying, DHTcel? The standard treatment includes HGH, MK667, letrozole, MSM among others. Three of which increases testosterone. So can we not say that to increase height we need to increase test and reduce (or demolish) estrogen? (BTW, not gonna do it ; love my hair more)